Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Re: PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION
specialad.hm@gmail.com

FROM.Haruna Mohammed
Office of the Minister of the Finance.
Nigeria.

Dear Karen Tooley,

Re: PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION,

I am Haruna Mohammed, From the Finance Ministry; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments.

I have your file before me to enable you receive your funds into your nominated bank account as the beneficiary of the fund's. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of your funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed,I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions that i received today from the house Committee on Contract Payments /Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues, I have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS.
1. You will give me 25% of the total contract funds as soon as you confirm it in your designated bank account.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative. If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the five days mandate.

Waiting for your reply soon.
Yours Sincerely.
Haruna Mohammed
OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 pm

GET YOUR TRANSFER FOR FREE
gholamrezaroshanaei@gmail.com

Good day sir.

We have been trying to contact you over some time now towards your outstanding fund from the BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION.

Please understand that we have your fund more secured and waiting for you to claim it at any conducive time of yours, we also understand that various caliber of people have been telling you to pay money to get this fund, please note that there are just trying to rip of your fund.

You can get your fund now free of charged by following the instructions given to you very carefully.

Your email address have been used to map out your payment through our inter-switch payment mode.

Your log in and your pin should be your email and password to enable you get to the transfer page.

once you log in your correct email and password, it will get you to the secured transfer page where you can get your fund tranfsered to you designated bank account anywhere in the world

Use this link below to enter for your transfer.

http:// chongleglobalplc.uni.me/oursamples.htm

Remember only you can log in as its designed just to pay you for your compensation purpose.

Do not fail to report back to me if anyone ask you to pay any money for any reason.

Regards
Edie Miller
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Re
hky@conadi.gov.cl
Reply-To: <hkyc812@yahoo.com.hk>
Received: from User ([216.176.124.176])

I have a business proposal of $19.7m for you to handle with me. Are you interested?
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

IMMEDIATE BENEFICIARIES PAYMENT OF $11.7 MILLION.
remittancefirstbankofnigplc@gmail.com

IMMEDIATE BENEFICIARIES PAYMENT OF $11.7 MILLION.
Atten: My Dear,

I write to affirm to you that they Board of Directors First Bank of
Nigeria plc has finally bring to a close, and endorse for the release
of your overdue payment of $11.7Million, and your payment file has
been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after
inspection and verification about the source and origin of your funds,
I am convinced that the $11.7Million is a legitimate funds claim.
Therefore, I have granted approval for the release of the $11.7
Million in your favor. For this reason, your payment has been
rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank
account via "automatic swift transfer" from our transfer unit.

All transfer dispensation has been completed in line with the new
First Bank Payment rules, but before the $11.7Million can be credited
into your bank account, a Payment Release Code" must be issued to you
personally from the Transfer Unit, which will allow your funds to be
credited into your bank account within 24hours. Issuance of the
"Payment Release Code" and is in total compliancy with the Principles
of the Banking Codes on Money Laundering and it is also in accordance
with the new First Bank Payment rules in consequence, issuance of the
“Payment Release Code” draw a fee of $170 only, and the $170 is the
only charges you will be requested to pay for the final release of
your funds, all other charges will be deducted at source
automatically.

However, on the note of receiving your funds, you are requested to
forward the details of your receiving bank account; as well as make
arrangement to safe and send the issuance fee of $170 for the "Payment
Release Code”. And the $170 should be sent through Western Union with
name bellow.

NAME OF RECIPIENT'S: AMADI JOHN,
QUESTION: Legend
ANSWER: Progress
ADDRESS: Nigeria.

Regards,
Dr. Christopher Keffe.
Director, Wire and Telex Dept
First Bank of Nigeria plc
Cell phone# 234-8036655384,
Reply with this e-mail: remittancefirstbankofnigplc@gmail.com.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 3:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
test@tiags.vn
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail.lear-ks.com) (58.211.95.214)
by mta1076.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 26 May 2012 19:12:53 -0700
Received: from User ([219.157.200.19]) by mail.lear-ks.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sun, 27 May 2012 09:49:28 +0800
Reply-To: <coordinatoronline390@yahoo.com.hk>

YAHOO THAILAND LOTTERY 2012
YAHOO INTERNET LOTTERY
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yahoo!! International Lottery Organization
Bangkok Branch Office
Address: Sori 44 Phayathai Road
Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Yahoo! Mail announces you as one of the 25 lucky winners in the ongoing 10 Years Yahoo lottery Award of the New Year Held this month.
All 25 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, consequently, you have been approved for a total pay out of ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ( $1, 000. 000.00USD).
This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.
Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our Bangkok representative office in Bangkok Thailand, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of ( $1, 000.000.00USD) will be released to you from this regional branch office in Bangkok Thailand.
Your fund is now deposited with our Bank/Security Bangkok Bank of Thailand and insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed, and your winning Cheque have being sent to you or remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol, to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants, as has happened in the past.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
These are your identification numbers.
Ticket number.....................154-12872774-09
Serial number.......................21370-7
Lucky number...................27-50-23-94-66-40
Ref number...................Y.TILB/6362362114/26
To begin your lottery claims, Please contact our Yahoo Lottery Co-ordinator as follows,
Email: coordinatoronline390@yahoo.com.hk
Name: Mr. Moon Kim
Tel: +66-823-459-146
You are to send the completed verification form below to the co-ordinator whose email address is given above so that you will be advised on what to do to get your prize money. Congratulations once more!!
1. FULL NAME
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3. PRESENT ADRESS.
4. DATE OF BIRTH
5. OCCUPATION
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER
7. SEX
8. FAX NUMBER
9. MARITAL STATUS
10. WINNING NUMBER, BATCH NUMBER AND LOTTO NUMBER.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than one month time. Any claim not made by this date (within one month) will be returned to HER MAJESTYS DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to (THE PROMOTIONS COMPANY). Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery in your name.
Note also that this 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings prize, because the money is insured in your name already.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with us, Furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform our Co-ordinator as soon as possible. Yahoo lottery is a free service that does not require you to be a Yahoo! Registered user.
An original copy of your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent to you by Administrative Remittance Operation Manager of Bangkok Bank of Thailand.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International Promotions program.
We wish you continued good fortunes.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Mercy Yoon
Vice President
Yahoo! Lotto Org.
Mr. Moon Kim
Online Coordinator.
Copyright ? 2004-2012 The Yahoo-Thailland Internet Promotions.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 3:12 pm

[No Subject]
davidgerardus@yahoo.iedavidgerardus@yahoo.ie
Reply-to: davidgerardus@yahoo.ie

This is my second time of contacting you from this year UN
for a Humanitarian Development Cash Grant program, You have
been granted the sum of $1,476,233.52 => One Million Four
Hundred and Seventy-six Thousand Two Hundred and
Thirty-three Dollars, for details contact the Remittance
officer Mr. David Gerardus on <davidgerardus@yahoo.ie> for
claim procedure.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Help touch the lives of the less-privilege
sales@public.ls.xz.cn
Reply-To: <nataliaZalewska-Schonthaler1@gmx.com>
To: nataliazalewskaschonthaler@ymail.com
X-Originating-IP: [202.98.224.136]

Dear Friend,

I hope this mail gets to you in the best frame of mind. I am sorry if I am intruding into your privacy by contacting you through this means, since we do not know each other physically. I actually got your email from your country's web-directory and I decided the best thing to do is contact you and tell you my story; I do hope you listen with your heart as you read through my"Letter". The fact is that I have been directed by the spirit of humanity to you hoping you will be fair enough to respond to this task that I shall be putting forward to you. As you rightly know, our today's world is governed by greed, wickedness, hostility and hatred. People no longer feel safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and loved ones and trust are often betrayed by people you least expected.

I am sorry for not introducing myself to you before now. I am Mrs. Natalia Zalewska-Schonthaler from Poland but now undergoing medical treatment in doctor's hospital Bahamas. I have been married for 40 years without a child. My Husband left Millions,Properties and Companies with me. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. I do not fancy racial discrimination and am not a religious fanatic so if you are one of those that thinks his or her religion or race is superior to that of other persons; please do me the favor of not replying this mail. I have spent over 62 good years in this world and have witness the beautiful and ugly sides of life. I have learnt not to view life from one perspective because life itself is very unpredictable. My reason for contacting you is to combine our ideas and dedication to touch the lives of the less-privilege in some part of the world so that a good name and legacy would be left after our time on earth.

I am actually in the hospital sending this mail to you as I have experience done trauma after the other. Medical experts have informed me I might never live to survive this ailment that has plagued the last few years of my life. This is because this deadly ailment has affected my vital organs. Somehow, since the doctor had confirmed my situation that I will not live long I have decided to give out my money to the poor. Deposited the sum of 25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with my Bank.
Presently,this money is still there. I now feel safer dealing with strangers than people I know due to constant betrayals I have received from loved ones. Nowadays,only few people think about assisting orphanage homes and other charity organizations around the world due to self-contentedness. The rich are getting richer at the expense of the poor. Please respond to this mail as soon as you finish reading to let me know your opinion about assisting the less-privilege.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue them a letter of authority and change of ownership certificate that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund, through my Lawyer. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply w

Thank you and May the Almighty God bless you.

Regards,
Mrs.Natalia Zalewska-Schonthaler
Private Email: nataliazalewska-schonthalerwk@cafuc.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY,
officeonline5@rediffmail.com
Reply-To: info.ghanacommercialbank.gh@postafiok.hu
Received: from 197.251.179.135

INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Processing Department
Trust Towers Asylum Down,GCB.
Head Office Ring Road
North,Accra-Ghana.

ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY,

RE:SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$ 1.5 MILLION INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I am DR.CHRISTIAN AKWA,HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT,GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK (GCB) LTD.This is the
second time we are notifying you about your over-due funds. Sometime ago,In the Memorandum of
Understanding(MOU)It was revealed in your file as your name was penciled as the bonafide
beneficiary to receive your over-due funds which was brought to our bank from the Economic
Community of west African States (ECOWAS) In collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance
(FMF)

We wish to inform you that the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) finally resolved
the issue in London after one week meeting and decided to pay all out-standing funds payment of
US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred United States Dollars Only) via Swift Telegraphic Wire
Transfer(KTT)or swift Online Transfer for onwards payment into your account,which the government
is incurring deficit and we are indebted to pay all OVER-DUE funds without any further impediment.

Henceforth,All the previous banks, should submit their payment files due to their bureaucratic
activities and inability to release these funds as scheduled by sending you a transfer
confirmation slip to enable you notify your bank about the incoming funds into your designated
bank account without any further delay.

As a matter of fact ,we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted much time in
contacting our respective customers, so try and comply with the essential remittance requirements
to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account. Example, your international passport
or your drivers license, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated
bank details.

Endeavor to call on Tel:+233-208329262 ,Fax:+233-261557461,to ensure the swift transfer of these
funds.

We await your prompt reply as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,

DR.CHRISTIAN AKWA
HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT,
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK (GCB)LTD
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Three emails from him today.

Received: from [41.206.15.47]

Dear partner,

I want to let you know of myself so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. As you already know, I am Mr Young Chang Head of Operation Mevas Bank here in Hong Kong. My address is #41, Fortune park-square, chen weng Road, Chi zhan, Hong Kong. i have lived here for the last 14years; It is not ideal to have your documents send via mailing you can scan and attached or still send via email.

I have really invested much in this transaction so I will please tell you to accept the 30% of the total funds which is $19.7M USD that I have intend to give to you. For your information I will be coming over to your country for my share of the funds, once the funds credits your account at the bank that we will be using for this transaction.

Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential, Please do not discuss it with anybody, I have a 23years career with my bank (MEVAS BANK HONG KONG) and I don? intend to ruin all that. I really cant wait till the funds leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days. Attach to this email is my work ID for your reference.

Well if I may remind you again, you are required to send at least a copy of your Driver's License "or" a copy of your International Passport. Besides, it is this copy of your Driver's License or International Passport that will be used by the Attorney to have all the necessary documentations perfected.
The most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person, I believe these information would be enough to confirm you interest.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Young Chang

Dear Partner

I believe you have receive and confirm the content of my mail which was sent to you along with my work ID concerning this transaction and it will be better, if you go through it carefully and understand the content of it perfectly well so that we don’t have any problem.
Once more, I am sending you my photos for you to have knowledge of whom you are transacting with and in return I will want you to get back to me with a copy of your identification and personal information so that I can be rest assure of whom I am transacting with in this transaction.

I shall be waiting to receive your details so that we can proceed further. If you follow my instruction diligently, we should be done with this transaction within some couple of days as long as you do not betray my trust in you.

Sincerely
Young

Stolen photos are of the senior consultant of the Taiwan Art Galleries Association, Luhao Min.

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction. Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing part of my money in your country,
I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word.Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:
Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.

The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.As result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank,it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us.

We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you,I will commence the paper work.

Please confirm the following information.
Full Name
Current Residential Address
Private Telephone Number

I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I have also send you my Work Identification upon receipt of your identification.I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them.Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.
Regards,
Young Chang
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
investigation@fbi.com
Reply-To: brownjohn@blumail.org

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

REF: US/28028/8A28/11

ATTN: RECIPIENT

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD. from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local banks. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800,000.00 USD. has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Washington,DC. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

* Deposit Fee's (Fee’s paid to the UK company for the deposit into an American Bank which is Bank of America)
* Cashier's Check Conversion Fee (Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check)

The total amount for everything is $450.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty USD.) We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $450.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone except the legal owner (you), the winner; therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (AGENT JOHN BROWN) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: AGENT JOHN BROWN
E-MAIL ADDRESS:brownjohn@blumail.org

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $450.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank of America, and also include the following Fund Reference Identification : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $450.00 ONLY to AGENT PAUL FREEMAN via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Public Affairs Director - John Miller

NOTE: In order to ensure rapid response for the Fund won, contact AGENT JOHN BROWN as soon as possible providing the required information needed from you above.

Regards

John Brown
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.