Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:47 pm

hello
matida4qu@gmail.com

Hello dearest,
my name is Matida i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i have an important issue to discuss with you. please contact me at ( matida22@gmx.com ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me, Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Matida.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm

(OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT)
richard@cap.ocn.ne.jp

(OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT)
FROM THE DESK OF
Mr. MARK DAVID
THE SENATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT

Attention, Beneficiariy

From the records of Foreign Beneficiaries who have not received their payment from the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, your name was discovered as next on the list of the Beneficiaries who have not received their payments.We wish to inform you that your contract/inheritance awards wining payment file under reference number NNPC/NIG/XX099/006 has been approved for immediate crediting into your nominated bank account immediately without any other further delay after the final endorsement of your Fund Release Order Document.

Hereby mandate CITI BANK OF NIGERIA to make this payment of US$10.700, 000.00 (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) being your contract /inheritance awards wining fund into your nominated bank account once you contact the BANK. You are strongly advised to Contact The foreign remittance office of CITI BANK OF NIGERIA in the name of Mr. Joseph Ade, Here In Nigeria on His Direct Open:

Fax/Tel: +234 802 762 12 37
Email infocitibankofnigeria@gmail.com
While contacting Mr. Joseph Ade, let him to understand that I Mr. MARK DAVID the senate president of Nigeria directed you to contact him for the final release of your already approved over-due contract/inheritance award wining fund of the said amount (US$10.700,000.00) make sure you contact him together with your Information such as:

(1) Your Full Name and address:
(2) Mobile/Fax number#:
(3) Bank Details where you want the money to be transferred for you:
(4) Age and occupation.
For more directives,

Lastly you are warned to disregard any other contact with other offices or Banks unless as been directed by this Bank. We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past.
Thanks for adhering to this instruction.
And once again congratulations.

Thank you
Yours faithfully
Waiting to hear from you.
Mr. MARK DAVID
THE SENATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:50 pm

FROM Dr.Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
centbanking.org62@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.255.164.17]

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
ABUJA-NIGERIA
Click here to learn more about our Head Office complex

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

FROM THE DESK OF:
Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,
GOVERNOR,
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN}

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Sir,

Be advised to go through the attached document for the latest development and get back us as soon as possible.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), GOVERNOR.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Hello sir/madam
bardavid12123@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.88.247]
Reply-To: <barrdavelaw@live.com>

Hello Sir/Madam.
Sorry I wish to bring to your notice a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. Being an executor of WILL, it is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client situations, when we cannot help it, or left with no better option. The issue I am presenting to you is about my client who WILLS a fortune to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he died along with his next of kin on the same day in the Shiraz plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004.

According to the English law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the government. However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the fortune of unlucky people be given to the government.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek your assistance to act as the benefactor of the WILL, and lay claim to the legacy (Twelve million and four hundred thousand pounds sterling), which this my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next of kin. For now, it is only known to me, as my client had great confidence in me. Everything will be left between you and me. The share would be forty percent for you and sixty percent for me. All I have to do is to amend the WILL stating you as the beneficiary to the Twelve million and four hundred thousand pounds sterling.

As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I would prefer not to divulge my full identity so as not to risk been dis-barred from the English Bar. The English Bar considers it a breach of the oath of the English Bar Council. Due to the nature of this business I would prefer we maintain utmost confidentiality. Due to the risks involve and also the activities of fraudsters now rampant on the internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full cooperation and genuine willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit.

I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email. At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full cooperation and confidentiality is all that are required for us to take full advantage of this great opportunity. This is an opportunity that people rarely have.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours truly,
Barr. David Bentley.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

VERY VERY URGENT
mr.sirbain_mogol5@msn.com
Reply-To: sirban.mousa@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.146.29]

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Sirbain.Mousa, an auditor with The Islamic Development Bank (ISDB). There was an account opened in this bank in 1998 and since 2002 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently, this funds will go down the drains, into the hands of either the board of directors of this bank or the funds may eventually be discovered by the government as a dormant fund in the forth coming audit by the Nations auditors.

They will confiscate or send it into the government's treasury account. The question now is who is the government and where is the treasury? These are human beings like you and I. The owner of this account is Mr Hatem Kamil Abdul Fattah an Iraqi national and a miner at Kruger gold co, a geologist by profession and he died in 2003 . No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account.

The amount involved is Fifteen Million United States Dollars.($15.000.000) I am only contacting you, as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank account here, but can only be approved to any foreign account and foreign beneficiary because the money is in US dollars and the real owner of the account is Mr Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah, himself a foreigner too.

I only got your contact address from my secretary who operates computer; with belief in God that you will never let me down in this business so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later, if you will be able to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in our life.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and investment.

I will also use my position and influence to effect legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance documents from the ministries and foreign exchange department.But, only it will cost us small money as to procure such back up documents from the ministries concerned.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

I look forward to your earliest reply.

Yours Friendly,

Mr.Sirbain.Mousa,
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 pm

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
jamesdrmustafa11@aowic.com.cn
Reply-To: mustafajames21@yahoo.com.au
X-Originating-IP: [222.73.227.5]

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE DR. MUSTAFA JAMES.

ATTENTION:PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$10.5M IN FAVOR
PLEASE LET US START BY APOLOGIZING TO YOUR HUMBLE AND NOBLE PERSON, THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WORTH THE TOTAL SUM OF $10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS HAVE JUST BEEN BROUGHT TO MY DESK FOR CANCELLATION WHICH I HAVE TO TAKE MY TIME TO LOOK INTO YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO KNOW WHY YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT SHOULD BE CANCELED AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO SECURE YOUR ACCESS CODE THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE RESOLVED TO HAVE YOUR PAYMENT OF $10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS CANCELED.

NEVERTHELESS, DUE TO HUMANITARIAN GROUND AND SYMPATHY AND BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOUR PAYMENT CANCELED SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED UP THE PRESIDENT (PRESIDENT GOOD-LUCK EBELE JONATHAN) TO EXPLAIN YOUR MATTER TO HIM AS REGARDS YOUR PAYMENT AND HE PERSONALLY CALLED UP A MEETING WHICH WAS RESOLVED THAT ALL PAYMENT AND ANY PAYMENT BE REDUCED TO IT'S BAREST MENIAL IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU AFFORD TO PAY THE FEE SO THAT YOUR PAYMENT BE RELEASED TO YOU TODAY.

TO THIS END IT WILL INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERY AND ANY FEE REQUIRED OF YOU HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO THE SUM OF ONLY THE SUM OF $100 WHICH IS IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU HAVE THIS ONLY FEE PAID SO THAT YOUR ACCESS CODE IS RELEASED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU HAVE SPEEDY ACCESS TO YOUR FUND ONCE IT IS RELEASED TO YOU.
PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS TO DO THIS PAYMENT SO WE CAN CLEAR, RELEASE AND EFFECT YOUR FUND WORTH $10.5 M US IN OUR CARE TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE SO WE ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE $100 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME

RECEIVERS NAME: PHILIP UKWU
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDREES
AMOUNT: $100
M.T.C.N NUMBER:
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER. WE TRUST

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE INDEED VERY VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ANY DELAY THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID OUT TO YOU LONG BEFORE NOW.
YOU WILL NEVER EVER REGRET PAYING THE FEE THIS IS A PROMISE TO YOU AFTER ALL YOUR PAINS IN THE PAST AS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR BOND TO YOU.

CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.
YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING US ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT IS RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN 24HOURS OF YOU ACTING AS INSTRUCTED YOU NOW.
RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY.

HONORABLE DR. MUSTAFA JAMES
DIRECTOR INTER-CONTINENTAL
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Loan Investment
taslmikhondoker@rocketmail.com

Greetings;
In line with the recent international foray for profitable investment haven across the globe, we seek this
medium to increase our global and domestic alliances via various services such as Loans/Mortgages
and host of other profitable ventures.

If you're interested in any of the above mentioned sector; kindly return for possible business
co-operation.

Best Regards,

Taslim Uddin Khondoker
Head of Investment
Multi Finance Capital LLC
Dubai United Arab Emirates
Telfax: 00971-(04)-2329760
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello sir/madam
bardavid131@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.89.58]
Reply-To: <barrdavelaw@live.com>

Hello Sir/Madam.
Sorry I wish to bring to your notice a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. Being an executor of WILL, it is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client situations, when we cannot help it, or left with no better option. The issue I am presenting to you is about my client who WILLS a fortune to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he died along with his next of kin on the same day in the Shiraz plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004.

According to the English law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the government. However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the fortune of unlucky people be given to the government.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek your assistance to act as the benefactor of the WILL, and lay claim to the legacy (Twelve million and four hundred thousand pounds sterling), which this my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next of kin. For now, it is only known to me, as my client had great confidence in me. Everything will be left between you and me. The share would be forty percent for you and sixty percent for me. All I have to do is to amend the WILL stating you as the beneficiary to the Twelve million and four hundred thousand pounds sterling.

As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I would prefer not to divulge my full identity so as not to risk been dis-barred from the English Bar. The English Bar considers it a breach of the oath of the English Bar Council. Due to the nature of this business I would prefer we maintain utmost confidentiality. Due to the risks involve and also the activities of fraudsters now rampant on the internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full cooperation and genuine willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit.

I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email. At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full cooperation and confidentiality is all that are required for us to take full advantage of this great opportunity. This is an opportunity that people rarely have.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours truly,
Barr. David Bentley.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: Payment Reference No.35467721.
infousbz@kimo.com
Reply-To: <infobos@kimo.com>
Received: from User ([41.203.64.132])

Bank of Scotland plc.
Edinburgh, EH1 1WH London.

Good day,

Payment Reference No.35467721 transfer amount of US$16.5 Million United States Dollars Only

We write to inform you that we have been finding it difficult to reach you on phone for reconfirmation of your bank details as we have been mandated by the Central Bank of Nigeria to remit directly your entire sum into your Bank account. But we have been finding it difficult to have direct telephone and fax contact with you and your account manager. Hence we decided to try this avenue of email that perhaps we might reach you.

Now your new Payment Reference No.35467721, Allocation No: 67487632 Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-111411433; Secret Code No: XXTN04413. Having received these vital payment information numbers, therefore you are now qualified to receive
your funds within 24hrs.

I hereby advise you confirm your bank details. Further more, it is pertinent you make payment of $155 for Payment Gateway transaction reports (PGTR) to prompt immediate transfer once you confirm to this bank the above listed banking deals are accurate.

Do have the required fee send with the following information by western union money transfer:

Receiver's Name: Adebayo soile
Address: Lagos, Nigeria.
Amount: $155.00

Sincerely,

Scott C. Thomas
Bank of Scotland plc.
PO Box 23581
Edinburgh, EH1 1WH London.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 7:02 pm

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
doris.sambou19955@msn.com
Reply-To: mrsdoris.sambou54@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.242.157]

Dearest Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Doris Sambou, I was a nurse and an elder in the Church. I was married to the Late Sir Gerald White Sambou who worked with the Burkina Faso Coton Company here Burkina Faso for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2007.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, I have no one to inherit my late husband's estate. Please accept to stand as the beneficiary to my late husband funds and receive his estate, When my late husband was alive he kept USD$5,000.000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars) with one of the bank here in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this funds is still with the bank. the money will be transferred to your personal bank account in your state city as soon as I am convince that you will help me with all your heart. my private lawyer will prepare all the required Legal documents to your name. The money is meant for the project for the less privileged and down trodden in our society and also donate it to the recent earthquake crises that happened in Japan. So do not be afraid of anything.

One last thing my dearest, please use this money for its purpose as it is my late husband's dying wish and also 'God's plan'...

I will be very glad to hear from you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs Doris Sambou. My E-mail address (mrsdoris.sambou54@gmail.com)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.