Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.
mulikali-1023@msn.com
Reply-To: mulikali@adinet.com.uy
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.242.54]

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.

FROM Mr. Muli Kali.
The Head of File and Auditing Department,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso (West Africa)
REMITTANCE OF US$20, 5; MILLION
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($20.5 million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in a plane crash.

Any expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from the 10% of the total fund before the sharing of the fund according to the percentages agreed. I will come over to your country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice. Please I want you to understand that a stitch in time saves nine so write back and tell me if you really want to carry out this transaction with me.

From banking experience it will take up to fourteen (14) working days to conclude this transfer. I sincerely need your help because this might be my first and last opportunity of hitting big money. I also would want you to treat this affair as both urgent, top secret and confidential. I want you to also know that this transaction will involve some expenses which will be shared among both of us.

This payment will be effected through Swift Telegraphic Transfer.
Your Urgent response is needed for immediate transfer of this fund in to your receiving bank account.

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/ ... 537663.stm

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

Your name in full.......................... ........
Your country....................... ..................
Your age...............................................
Your cell phone....................................
Your occupation.................... ...............
Your sex...............................................
Your International passport..................
Your marital status................................
Your bank name.......................... ..........

Best Regards,
Mr.Muli Kali.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:10 pm

RE-DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR. ROBERT WHITE TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CASH PLUS CARD VALUED US$5.700,000.00 ONLY ON YOUR BEHALF?
mr_alexbolton_internetantifraud@computer4u.com
Reply-To: <kingmr.michael@yahoo.com.hk>

NATIONAL ANTI FRAUD NETWORK (NAFN)
SAN FRANCISCI, CALIFORNIA-USA, CHAPTER.
250 VAN NESS AVENUE, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK 11225, USA.

KIND ATTENTION:

RE-DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR. ROBERT WHITE TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CASH PLUS CARD VALUED US$5.700,000.00 ONLY ON YOUR BEHALF?

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT A MAN NAMED MR. ROBERT WHITE FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAME TO OUR OFFICE TODAY CLAIMING TO BE FROM YOU, STATING THAT YOU ARE DEAD BUT BEFORE YOUR DEATH YOU MADE HIM YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TO CLAIM YOUR ATM CARD/FUND VALUED US$5.700,000.00 ONLY.

NOW HERE COMES THE BIG QUESTION, DID YOU SIGN ANY DEED OF ASSIGNMENT IN FAVOR OF MR. ROBERT WHITE , THEREBY MAKING HIM THE CURRENT BENEFICIARY WITH HIS FOLLOWING CONTACT DETAILS: (7121 EDGETON ST; DETROIT, MICHIGAN 48212-1905, USA.).

WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENT RELEASE DETAILS TO THE SAID ROBERT WHITE, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY THROUGH THIS MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS ( kingmr.michael@yahoo.com.hk )
THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION IN THIS REGARDS.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. MICHAEL KING
NATIONAL ANTI FRAUD NETWORK, USA-CHAPTER.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:12 pm

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF YOUR US$8.5M.
ministeroffinanceorg7575@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [41.139.102.209]

Attention: Sir

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF YOUR US$8.5M.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today.I am Dr Abel Obi the new director, pay master general federal ministry of finance , my boss Mr kELLY AMADO , the MD/ CEO of this bank is now on compulsory leave and all power has been vested on me to make all international payment....Furthermore due to allegations of corrupt practice against other Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed this office to effect all foreign overdue payment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be informed that the Federal Government have Approved the release of US$8.5M which have been in this bank for many years UNCLAIMED. Our Boss in collaboration with the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria have refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund, this is because they has been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before. By this method a Domiciliary Account will be opened for you.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of US$8.5M for further credit into your account, the essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you, the greatest advantage is that you can instruct us to credit your nominated account bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the embarrassment of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorist. Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and can also instruct us to pay out money to any bank of your choice in the world, or issue you an ATM Card which you can use in any part of the world when in a business trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you now understand the advantages of a Domiciliary account and why you need this account to receive your payment of US$8.5M now in our Bank. You are advice to forward as a matter of urgent.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:

(2) FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
(3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
(4) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS:
(5) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
(6) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As we have started the process of opening the account for you. All that is require of you is to Activate the newly opened Domiciliary Account with a minimum of $50 USD in line with Provisions of Section 2 Sub Section (iia) of Banks and Financial Act of 2001 which state that all Non Resident Account otherwise known as Domiciliary must be activated to make the account operational, while Sub Section (iib) do NOT permit any Bank official from making deduction from the payment to be deposited in the domiciliary account, which is US$8.5M in your own case.
------------------------------------------------------------
I ADVISE YOU TO SEND THIS $50 VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM FOR FASTER CONFIRMATION

RECEIVER NAME=={NWOKE EMMANUEL}

ADDRESS=={LAGOS-NIGERIA}

SENDERS NAME/COUNTRY

TEST QUESTION=={ GREEN}

ANSWER=={ BLUE}

MTCN=

AMOUNT $50
----------------------------------------------------------
AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT WILL OPEN I N YOUR FAVOUR
--------------------------------------------

I await your urgent response to enable us commence.

Yours faithfully,

DR ABEL OBI
PAY MASTER GENERAL. FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:13 pm

YOUR NNPC CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
gmd.nnpcng@presidency.com
Received: from [41.206.15.44]

From The Desk of Mr. Augustine O. Oniwon
(NNPC Group Managing Director)
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.

THE NNPC CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that we have changed our mode of payment to our foreign contractors due to incessant fraud against you our contractors and the NNPC.

Some officials of the NNPC will be embarking on a tour to USA, Europe and Asia starting from next week to make payments to some NNPC contractors which you are one of them. The arrangement is that you will meet the officials in person as you will be required to be with them in the bank to receive your contract funds. Be that as it may, there will need for you to re-validate your payment documents to enable you benefit from this exercise. In doing this, you will be required to pay the sum of $350.00 for the re-validation of your papers.

Your urgent response to this message will be highly appreciated to enable me know what arrangement to make.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Augustine O. Oniwon (GMD)
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Tel: +234(0)805 461 4499. (Private)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks for your Understanding.
pastorsmith97@gmail.com

Hi
This is Pastor Smith , and I'm 65years old of Age and very sick
now, I have been diagnosed with cancer, and have suffered
greatly from surgery, but nothing has been working well. the
doctor told me today that he does not think I can still survive this
in few weeks, and it really hurts me so much, and this is very sad to
hear. I am contacting you to let you know that, I
sold some of my properties what $ 4.2 million and the money was deposited with a Bank In London. I want you to be in charge of this
money so well, you can take some for yourself and use the remaining
fund to help the needy, especially giving some as a donation to assist
the people of Haiti who really need help now for rehabilitation of
their country. I will have to direct you to my family attorney who will
assist you with every necessary step you will need in order to get the
money from the abbey bank , all necessary documents required shall be
provided to you by the attorney. I know that this fund will be
properly utilized by you and not by any one who will useless the fund
anyhow. I will really appreciate your cooperation regarding this. I am
writing this to you from my sick bed kindly get back to me on here or
through my e-mail address so I can refer you to my family lawyer who
will give you guide on how to get in touch. You can also get back to
me here with your email so I can mail it to my family attorney. But i
will prefer if you contact him directly as i don't check my mails on
here due to my illness. Y Tell him that i directed you to
contact him, OK. i will let him know as well. Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 3:16 pm

I NEED A FOREIGN PARTNER FOR MY INVESTMENT PROJECT
aubreyracing@yahoo.com
Reply-To: johnmark3535@gmail.com
Received: from [196.201.51.16]

I hereby to introduce myself to you as Mr John Mark the Son of the Former Minister of Mineral Resource in Ivory Coast. Am preently in Ghana now as asylum Seeker . Please i need foreign Partner to handle my Invetment project. Please if you are willing to know more details about my Investment project please kindly get back to me or send me your skype id we can talk on skype or yahoo massenger . You can also reach me on my mobile number direct +233544758523. you can add me on this via email. (johnmark3535@gmail.com)

Thanks
John Mark
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Greetings
sconcern@mos.com.np
Reply-To: ladybinta01@rocketmail.com
Received: from 41.93.138.90

Dear,

Greetings to you, my name is Binta a lady from Sudan, I have a legitimate
deal that worth lots of funds but needed an overseas person to claim and
invest it with my plans.

Can you promise safety of my share of the funds, before given you the
details of the deal as we have not met each other before? I will
appreciate your timely response urgently with your direct contact
information for easy communication.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your quick response
to my private email address: ladybinta01@rocketmail.com

Regards,
Miss Binta.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"MY RETURN BACK TO MALAYSIA TO COMPLETE AND FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION
test@mail.smolensk.arbitr.ru
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>
Received: from User ([115.236.19.233])

Dear Sir,

I am now back to Kuala Lumpure, Malaysia just to handle the concluding part of this transaction with the Maybank Malaysia head quarter, because I have concluded all the proper arrangement with (FRA) Federal reserve authority boss, I was able to complete the registration with the Federal reserve authority in New York and they have given their final approvals which I will send you the copy of the paper work on tomorrow morning ok, meanwhile I am now in Malaysia because I left to Malaysia Yesterday Last flight from New York to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

I am going to be in the office of the Maybank President and CEO to complete this case with them and the inter swift boards which all the necessary document and permission I have gotten on your behalf will then allow me to make direct debit into your account once you want to start making withdrawals officially from the special cards and even if you want to use the checkbook for official withdrawals and so on.

Please try and comply with the final payments to enable us get the inter switch to complete the linkage of your fund and your account directly from the cards while making withdrawals from any ATM machine, I hope and believe that you are 100% aware that withdrawals normally from ATM machine is just $700 dollars and some $600 dollars per day as limit, but please understand that this is a special arrangement on this subject matter anyway,

so the choice is now yours to make and please contact me incase you don’t understand how much money that you really need to pay directly to me here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia so that I will finish the jobs for you now that I am in Malaysia so that tomorrow morning, you can be able to pay the fees and I will complete the job the same day and within 24 hours from the day I receive the fee you will receive the MayBank card original cards and the original pin number which we have completed linkage connection with inter switch, though my New York Number is still with me, you can still reach me on this number is on international roaming: +1(315) 567 4409,

so you can reach out to me on this number as I have stated, if you want me to email you the scan copies of all the documents with Inters witch and Federal reserve and Maybank I will be glad to send those documents to you and note that this case will be close on 4th day June 2012, this is the deadline on this matter and I will advice you now to understand that this is the last extension on this case and your full and urgent compliance on this subject matter will be highly appreciated.

I have all the documents with me on your behalf, if you want me to show you the documents before you make the last and final payments, I will be very glad to show you the documents and forward all the details to you because this case is serious and I will appreciate if you call me and lets discuss this matter because today is Wednesday and I am free and all alone in my office now putting all the legal document together which I am using to get this case completed and I swear with the name of almighty God that I will never disappoint or let you down on this matter, I don’t want to disturb you and I will wait for you to get back to me either by telephone call or by email so that I will be glad to explain everything to you because we are indeed coming to the final completion of this matter which have taken lots of time and money so this is the time that we have to complete this transaction for you without any further delay.

Please give me a call lets talk about this case because we indeed need to talk on this issue, please do not send the money to New York anymore; please send the money direct to me here as follows:

NAME: LEON CAMPBELL

ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR-MALAYSIA

TEXT QUESTION: HOW MUCH

TEXT ANSWER: $565

AMOUNT: $565

You can please call me for proper guidance and directives

Thanks,

Regards

Mrs. Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz

Tel: +1(315) 567 4409

Please call me ASAP
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

URGENT URGENT
abusalam304@gmail.com

Dear friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Dr.Abu Salam from Burkina Faso the Accounting and Auditing Manager bank of Africa (B.O.A), Ouagadougou

I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$10.5m) million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July, 2005.

I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me? And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that warrant on the process before the fund get into your bank account such as telephone calls bills (etc).

Finally send your photo or your international passports for more identification.

Best Regards,
Dr.Abu Salam
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm

I DO NOT KNOW WETHER THIS IS YOUR CORRECT MAIL ID OR NOT.
mr-jdk6@msn.com
Reply-To: mrfadirashid@yahoo.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.232.80]

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr Fadi Rashid, from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa . Presently i work in the African development Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago.

I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.
I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act;

I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5b Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($10.5m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($10.5) Million Dollars has been laying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.

For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project
I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me

Waiting for your urgent response
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Fadi Rashid.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.