Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:36 pm

PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY
mrsab44@msn.com
Reply-To: mrsmalamade000@gmail.com
Received: from user ([41.203.238.60])

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso( West Africa )

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

My Name is Mrs Malama Demeya, I am a banker by profession, hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso,West Africa. My purpose of contacting you is to transfer an abandoned property worth $27,200,000.00 USD into your account if you are interested. This fund was deposited by Late(MR. PAUL LOUIS) from Paris,France who died along with his entire family in 6th December 2003 in Air crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his family member or the next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines,but unfortunately we learn that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

I want to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund as It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody has come for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer,please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please make sure you keep this transaction as a top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the bank,for our interest i advice you not to disclose it to any body because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account and while 60% would be for me. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your response indicating your interest. I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs Malama Demeya
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:37 pm

MAY THE PEACE OF LORD BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
meetisha0062@msn.com
Reply-To: meettisha22@gmail.com
Received: from USER-PC ([212.52.153.27])

MAY THE PEACE OF LORD BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Hello Dearest One,

How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologises if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now, I am also aware of the fact that there is a lot of fraudulent business proposals circulating around the world, which makes it imperative for one to be extremely careful before accepting and venturing any business proposal from unfamiliar person like me.

I however, pray your respected self not to allow the above unnatural abnormalities to influence your decision to accept my genuine proposal and intentions which undoubtedly would be of immense mutual benefits to both of us. I pledge to you for urgent and dedicated attention which this issue deserves.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss. Isha Thomas D. Voer Hanson, 26years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late National Bank of Liberia Governor, Thomas Hanson who died on June 8, 2009 at the Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Upper Darby from a massive stroke. Meanwhile he had earlier undergone a kidney transplant in april 2009 at the university hospital of pennsylvania in philadelphia.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou Republic of Burkina Faso. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father secretly deposited the sum of US$3,628, 000.00 in one of the prime bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the school in Monrovia-Liberia, before the death of my father.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I advice you not to disclose it to a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.I will try to scan my picture to send in my next mail.

Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Isha Thomas D. Voer Hanson
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:39 pm

From Mr.J Brooks (Very Urgent)
mr.j_brooks@yahoo.com
Reply-To: mr.jbrooks730@yahoo.com
Received: from [213.154.64.43]

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr.J Brooks,I Am Retire Banker in the UK.I have outstanding
inheritance claim of 5.5 (Five Million Five Hundred thousand Dollars Only)
that is long Overdue for transfer.I will need your co-operation in order
to get this fund transferred into your bank, Please get back to me for
more details.

1)Name:
2)Address:
3)Tel:
4)Age:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation Status:
7)Driver's License/ Passport Copy:

I Await your quick response.

Mr.J Brooks
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Honorable, This Offer Is Privately Confidential; We Need Your Urgent Partnership.
senatormark72@msn.com
Reply-To: <senatdept.mu@shqiptar.eu>
Received: from BAY159-W60 ([65.54.190.124])

From the desk of: - Senator David Mark

Honorable Speaker of the House of Representatives/Senate President

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Private E-mail: senatecommit.nig@aol.com or

Private E-mail: senatdept.mu@shqiptar.eu

Date: 22/05/2012.

To The Attention of the Chief Executive/Managing Director,

Dear Honorable Chairman.

Sir/Ma,

Compliant of the season! Sir, before I proceed; I will not fail to ask about the modification of your health which is momentous in human dignity. Peace be with you! I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but I feel quite safe dealing with you privately. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, but I choose to reach you through it because it remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication globally, beside you found a link below where you will click to view my office and to confirm my basic realistic.

However, this correspondence is purely private and should be treated confidentially to effect lives positively, and it should be treated as such. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality I have reposed higher confidence in your ability to handle this matter perfectly for us.

With all due respect sir, please I am Senator David Mark; the Honorable Senate President of the House of Representatives, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I want to use this opportunity to make a humble request which is hereby explained as follows: -

Sir/Ma, A Contract was awarded to me earlier last two years ago 2010 for re-construction of Port-Harcourt SEA PORT in (River State Nigeria) under Nigerian Notional Petroleum Corporation NNPC Oil Budget to the tune of US$1.680Billion Dollars which was dully completed June last year 2011 and the Foreign Construction Company that the Contract was assigned to has been dully paid his quoted fund living behind our over invoiced sun of US$600 million dollars for our personal claim which we deliberately over-invoiced for our self motive.

Therefore, we sincerely solicit your moral and financial support to workout the release of this fund from the Contract Awarding Ministry (NNPC) because our Code of Conduct dose not permit/warrant we civil servant to operate/owe foreign Account, that is why we need your maximum co-operation morally & financially to get this fund signed for immediate release into any of your secured Foreign Account which you will be in control to nominate to us for the release of this fund as a foreigner that owns foreign Account. Moreover, you will have a maximum benefit of the fund as the account owner/financier.

For your more information Sir/Ma, I am personally in-charge of this Contract Fund and I was the Senator that signed the Contract Project into power which few of us top government officials deliberately over-invoiced the Contract to the tune of US$600 million dollars for our private use. Therefore, we are humbly requesting your sincere interest to process the Approval release of this over-invoiced amount before we get into 2015 Presidential Elections. My identity can be verified by simply clicking on the URL link below for your strong confidence:

http://www.nassnig.org or http://www.speakersoffice.gov.ng/gal.htm

Please kindly declare your sincere interest to work with us as urgent as possible on your return mail so that you will be brief more on how we should proceed further to the success of this fund release before the 2012 Sanatoria Election. I hope you will earnestly work with us sincerely/favorably, hoping to hear from you urgently if you are financially capable to handle this huge project to the interest of bolt parties.

Kindly reach me with any of the above private e-mail addresses because this is a confidential-matter or you call me on the number below for further explanations. Please the future progress I dreamed of my children lye’s ahead of this fund, therefore; we are in expectances of your favorable reply soonest to enable us commence towards the achievement of this contract payment release.

Thanks and GOD bless you, more will be explained to you upon your favorably respond depending on the interest you declared to partner with us.

Yours faithfully,

Hon. Senator David Mark

Honorable Senate President/Speaker of the House of Reps.

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Private Line: +234-706-9138671 (Coded).

=====================================================================

N/B: Please ensure that you pick any of the above e-mail and reply through it as stated above this letter for my classified use.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Attn: Dear
mrs.maryakachi@gmail.com
Received: from 41.203.64.129

Attn: Dear,

I have been watching with keen interest your transaction for some time now
since I started working here again as a Clark under the office of the
Director on Foreign Payments. I have worked as the Assistant to the Deputy
Director and was demoted when they found out that I have never been in
support of their shady deals, they wrote petition against me and I was
moved to the Finance Ministry and now I am back to continue my good work
which I believe that only God is the one to pay me back and not you though
in a lower department and position.

I have gone through your file and have found out that you have completed
all that is required of you to have your payment released into your
account but the greed which exist in the lives of the Directors of the
Foreign Payment, Central Bank of Nigeria, and other approved paying Banks
here will not let them do what they are supposed to do I thank God for the
new Governor of Central bank and good President he gave to Nigeria who are
not like the former Governor and president Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo who was
the master minder of all the corruptions here at the Presidency.

About your payment, it has long been due and approved for payment but
because of the amount involved which is above $1M, the Directors of
Foreign Payment with the former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Prof.
Charles Soludo, Dr. Jim Ovie of Zenith Bank and other Bank Directors will
never let you know what to do to get your funds transferred to your
account because of their personal wants for money. Your payment was
approved again to be paid which they gambled with and called the payment
back because of the same greed. The money you have spent in the past is
nothing compared to what they make from your funds through what we call
International Trade on Stock and Exchange.

This is what Prof. Charles Soludo and the Zenith Bank Director introduced
to all of them, telling them never to approve your payment so that they
can use it to trade on the International Market on 60 days interval and
make 10% of the amount. Check out how much they must have made with your
payment since it was first approved for transfer. This is one secret most
of our foreign beneficiaries are not aware of and they need someone to
stand for them to clear this and make them get their payments within 48
hours.
To be frank with you, if I had contacted you last week, you would have
received this money in your account directly today through KTT wire
transfer because I know their secret which they believe no one else is
aware of.

All you have to do is to work with Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and they
will get this document for you, file in the document directly to the
Office of the President and request for an immediate approval by the
President and once that is done, the document will be sent to Central bank
and automatically, they will contact you for remittance and the good thing
is that once you have obtained this document, you will pay NOTHING to the
Bank for any kind of Transfer fees as the same document will instruct the
bank to deduct all fees from the original sum. I do not want you to let
anyone know that I contacted you please for the sake of my life but I
thought it was okay for me to reach you and I decided to use my private
email address for this.

My position now is shaking so if I have to leave here, I will leave being
justified by making sure that I expose them and help the cheated to
receive their monies. All the Directors Dr. Jerry Gana, Mr. Paul Sule, and
Prof. Soludo, Jim Ovie and others will never tell you about the
Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) because they know that once you have
gotten this document, they will NEVER have any reason to delay your
payment for more than 48 hours. This document is usually issued by the
Association of Nigeria Lawyers popularly called the Nigerian Bar
Association (NBA), Court of Justice, and the President himself.

Now tell me, if the NBA backs you as their client, the Court of Justice
Approves you as the True Beneficiary and the President says pay the
beneficiary, who is bank and it's Directors to say no and delay your
payment for one extra day? They will never let you have the Idea of this
because they want to keep making money with your funds which they believe
is not an offence because Prof. Charles Soludo and the African Development
Bank Director as bank directors have the right to place any unclaimed
funds in the Escrow Account of the Central Bank of Nigeria overseas so
when they do that, they claim that the payment has not yet been approved.

The only way you can get this payment now is to immediately get the
Irrevocable Presidential Permit (IPP) and once you have this document, you
will file it in directly to the office of the President for an immediate
release order.

This is what I was doing for some clients and the Directors found out and
kicked against me. I have no interest in your money, I have no interest in
what they do too but my anger is that they use and dump us not because we
want to share money with them but because they think we know nothing about
their deals. Please assure me that no one will know about this and it will
be secret until you have received the document and take them by surprise.

I am so sorry for all you have gone through. I am waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Mary Akachi
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:48 pm

RE: WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE. ( CODE NUMBER – ( 811 )
don@westcoastvilla.com
Reply-to: mrsegomike@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.183.194]

From the Desk of
MRS. EGO MIKE
Director ATM PAYMENT CENTRE,
Eco Bank Nigeria Plc

( CODE NUMBER – ( 811 )

Attention:

In reference to my email letter of yesterday, which I informed you that we have proceeded for the issuance arrangements of the ATM Swift card, in accordance with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, and considering the fact that your payment verification and confirmations corresponds with the one in our file, therefore, we proceeds and have finalized every arrangements in respect of the ATM Card.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your personal details to this Department and to inform you that we have an irrevocable mandate from the Federal Executive Council of Nigeria to ensure maximum satisfaction to every beneficiaries of this approved fund valued $10.5M United States Dollars.

Once again, welcome to the world of Platinum Master Cards from Eco bank of Nigeria in partnership with (CBN) .We accepted at over 32 million outlets around the world, our Master Cards offer you an interest-free credit period for up to 3days on purchases when you choose to settle your monthly outstanding in full.

It is our pleasure to inform you that ATM master card has been approved and upgraded in your favor this morning. The ATM Card Value is $10,500,000.00 Ten million five hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $10,000USD is permitted on withdrawal per day. We are duly inter-switched; therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Center and cash point of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with Federal Government Delivery Services, and we were made to understand that the ATM Card will be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. So in view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and Insurance charges of $86 by Western Union money transfer or Money Gram through the bank financial coordinator payment instruction as follows;

While the Master Card details is stated below

Card Number: 5412 7500 0765 0038
Pin Number: 8733
Expiry Date: 01/15
Withdrawal Limit: US $10,000 Daily.

RECEIVER’S NAME; MIKE FEMI
DESTINATION; LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER; RED
AMOUNT: $86

Send the MTCN Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address within 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for insurance and delivery.

And note that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

Awaiting your urgent compliance to our instruction

Congratulations.

Regards,

Mrs. Ego Mike Grace
Director ATM PAYMENT CENTRE,
Eco Bank Nigeria Plc.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

FROM KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GHANA URGENT EMAIL RESPONSE
gkotokainternationalairport@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.251.158.208]

ROM THE DIRECTOR CHIEF CONTROLLER OF KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GHANA ACCRA HEAD OFFICE

KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GHANA ACCRA
HEARD OFFICE ACCRA GHANA
TELL/00233054/387/8251
FAX/ 00233272/580/407
PO.BOX II2...ACCRA GHANA

ATTENTION SIR /MADAM

I AM CHRIS QUAYE, DIRECTOR CHIEF CONTROLLER OF KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. WE ARE BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE ABOUT TWO OF YOUR PARCEL THAT IS ABOUT TOBE DELIVERED TO YOU ,AFTER VERIFICATION OF THE PARCEL WE FOUND OUT THAT THE CONTAIN OF THE PARCEL IS TWO OF YOUR MASTER CARD ,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR TWO MASTER CARD IS HERE IN KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GHANA ,NOTE WILL NEED YOUR DETAIL FOR DELIVERY .

A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
YOUR DIRECT PHONE LINE
HOME ADDRESS OR YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY

PLEASE I WAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY BECAUSE THERE IS DIRECT FLIGHT GOING TO YOUR COUNTRY ,THANK YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO HERE FROM YOU

BEST REGARD
HONORABLE
DR CHRIS QUAYE.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Your Email
Anneribera12@Shaw.ca

Awarded £1,000,000.00 in the Mega Ball Offer send: Names.. Mobile Number..Country..
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Awaiting URGENT Mail.
mr02davidking7@msn.com
Reply-To: mr.davidking1@aol.fr
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.106.230]

Dear Friend
a random draw of emails was made and your e-mail address was picked as the
beneficiary of $14,500, 000.00 USD so send to me your Name: Occupation:Nationality and Mobile number:
Mr.David King.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 am

Dear owner, your boxes have arrived your city,this is to confirm delivering notification to you.
princ_sunday@yahoo.ca
Received: from [41.71.176.92]

pls send email to mabelwhood@yahoo.com

Dear owner, your boxes have arrived your city,this is to confirm delivering notification to you.

whatever you will like me to know please do now to enable the delivering officier in charge proceed delivering to you.this is a notification confirm back to me if you have change address or same address.

Regards
Mrs Mabel W Hood
pls send email to mabelwhood@yahoo.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.