Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY
officememo101@yahoo.com
Reply-To: paulfalcon.us.svp@shqiptar.eu
Received: from [41.58.18.111]

Mr. Paul Falcon
INSPECTION UNIT
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Private Email: paulfalcon.us.svp@shqiptar.eu

Attention: Fund Owner,

I am Mr. Paul Falcon Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom under ISHIP FORWARDERS Company and it was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 170kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat who conveys the Consignment to USA, in ability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $20M to 21M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment are two metal boxes with weight of 170kg each (Internal dimension: W81 x H205 x D90 (cm). Effective capacity: 960L.) Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your Full name, Phone Number, Fax, full address, name of nearest Airport around and other details or disregard. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3 hours and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed. I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away.

Please Take Note; I personally contacted you because of the amount needed for the clearance because I cannot afford all of it. Please disregard this if you are not interested and if you agreed with my condition, below is my direct email address and i wait to hear from you. Get back to me on my private Email address: (paulfalcon.us.svp@shqiptar.eu)

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mr. Paul Falcon
INSPECTION UNIT
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Congratulation: your email has won USD$820,000.00 Canadian Lottery
officepost96@adinet.com.uy
Received: from (41.206.11.16)

Congratulation: your email has won USD$820,000.00 Canadian Lottery

Canadian Lottery (Lotto lore)
Headquarters: 1a, Bexon Court Carlton
Nottingham shire NG4 1SQ Essex
United Kingdom
Winning notification

Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the result of the National Lotto 6/49 lottery draws
held on Thursday, May 31, 2012, in Essex United Kingdom and Ontario, Canada.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through
computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,00 companies and
personal e-mail addresses.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 7560 4545 100 with
serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 3 11 32 34 44 48 Bonus 33
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of USD$820,000.00 in
cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/04. Please note that your lucky
winning numbers fall within our London booklet representative office in
London as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your
USD$820,000.00 would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in
London.

Our London agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact their office. To file for your
claim, please contact our corresponding agent in London immediately you read
this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact information is
as follow: -

Name: Rev James Mark
Email: revjamesmark@hotmail.com
Contact no: +447031842852

You are required to contact the agent with your information below.
1)Your Full name..................
2)Your address..................
3)telephone number..............
4)Martial Status...................
5)Age.....................
6)Sex..............
7)Occupation..............
8)nationality...............
9)Account Number..............
10)Bank Name and address.....................
11)Date of birth..............................
13)Language..............................

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program to all
that have successfully won this competition and thank you for being part of our
promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Cole.
Customer Service: 680 NCA 85914
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 4:25 pm

I NEED YOUR SINCERE PARTNERSHIP,
wimerza258@msn.com
Reply-To: wilmerzaki@blumail.org
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.226.49]

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
FROM THE DESK OF;MR WILMER ZAKI,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,
How are you and your family? Guess it is well with you.
I am Mr. Wilmer Zaki, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank here in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people with complete confidence, but as I have developed the trust on you, after a week fasting and praying i made up my mind to contact you for this confidential business transaction with hope that you will not disclose the secret of this great opportunity to another person.

There is an unclaimed sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M) in my bank, and when went through the records, I discovered that this fund belong to one of our foreign customer who died years ago, and no beneficiaries or claimants were stated concerning to claim this funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim so that our bank will release the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the beneficiary/Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

This fund was meant for a short term investment in my country unfortunately the beneficiary died untimely. So, if you accept to assist me, I will place your name as the person who has the right to claim the fund which will enable our bank issue you fund investment document to avoid your government or anybody to question the source of the fund during the process of the transfer.

Hence you will be interested to assist me get this fund transferred in your account, I will reward you with 45% of the total sum while 55% will be for me. If you are sure of your trust, integrity for safe-keeping this fund in your account, contact me with your full detailed information including your private telephone number(mobile) for me to guide you on the best legal way to tender an application to claim this fund successfully from our bank. Again My coming to your country once the money transferred , Me and you will exchange our photos, For you to know me in your country Airport, I am waiting for your urgent response.

PLEASE REPLY ME BACK WITH THIS EMAIL-( wilmerzaki@gmail.com )

Yours faithfully.
Mr Wilmer Zaki
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Re:await your response
consultora2@hexelassessoria.com.br
Received: from User (216.16.222.182.dyn-cm-pool50.pool.hargray.net [216.16.222.182])

I have a business proposal that i will like you to handle
with me from my bank worth 19.7m USD
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY
paul.m.falcon539@gmail.com
Reply-To: paulfalcon.us.svp@shqiptar.eu

Mr. Paul Falcon
INSPECTION UNIT
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Private Email: paulfalcon.us.svp@shqiptar.eu

Attention: Fund Owner,

I am Mr. Paul Falcon Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom under ISHIP FORWARDERS Company and it was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 170kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat who conveys the Consignment to USA, in ability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $20M to 21M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment are two metal boxes with weight of 170kg each (Internal dimension: W81 x H205 x D90 (cm). Effective capacity: 960L.) Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your Full name, Phone Number, Fax, full address, name of nearest Airport around and other details or disregard. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3 hours and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed. I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away.

Please Take Note; I personally contacted you because of the amount needed for the clearance because I cannot afford all of it. Please disregard this if you are not interested and if you agreed with my condition, below is my direct email address and i wait to hear from you. Get back to me on my private Email address: (paulfalcon.us.svp@shqiptar.eu)

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mr. Paul Falcon
INSPECTION UNIT
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm

INDEPENDENT EXPRESS DELIVERY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT.
info@delivery.com
Received: from User ([24.43.206.186])
(authenticated user test@oder-bj.com)
by mail.oder-bj.com (Kerio MailServer 6.7.2);
Thu, 31 May 2012 23:19:29 +0800
Reply-To: <peter.ander116@globomail.com>

SUBJECT: STATUTORY ANOMALIES ON YOU RECEIVING YOUR APPROVED FUND AS AN INHERITANCE.
DR PETER ANDERSON

Hello!!!

Firstly, I wish to introduce myself as a sympathizer of your situation. I am the Comptroller of Fund Movement Terminal and Director of national warehouse where abandoned fund/valuables consignments are dumped. This is to inform you that fresh arrangement was made by me to conclude the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country. I choose to do it and make sure it has left the shores of Nigeria already before contacting you. I found out that this consignment has been lying here because of lack of contact and none payment of delivery cost which I have taken care off.This is why I decided to use my connections as the Delivery/Shipment officer in charge of the National Security warehouse. (This is where all the abandoned consignments in Nigeria are kept at the orders of the Government of Nigeria for seizure or destruction.

Therefore, this letter is highly confidential and top secret. For this reason, you must not inform anybody about this letter or my contact with you. You must keep my relationship with you to be topped secret and highly confidential because as I have dispatched the consignment to Air Courier Company that is situated in Italy with their liaison office in London where the delivery will come from to your house, so no one must know so that the fund will not raise an eye brow.

CONDITIONS OF THIS DELIVERY

1. You must keep my relationship with you highly secret/confidential.
2. You must not expose all the above information to anybody.
3. You must be willing to act fast on any information, directives and advice from me and the Air Courier Company in London.

Note: I know the content of the Box because I could see the amount you are being owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria as an inheritance. This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement do not concern all the people that you have had contact with in Nigeria before today as this consignment/Payment has been surrendered to the Government, Hence my involvement.

As soon as I receive your response, I will give you more details on the way of such arrangements and I will also give you the full contact information of the Air courier company in London as soon as you have contacted me.Therefore, further details will be furnished to you as soon as I receive your reply.Please get back to me as soon as you get this mail today so that they will update you on your consignment delivery and how you will get it from them.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Peter Anderson
Director Of National Warehouse.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Marvelous Winner of World Global National Lottery 2012.
win.glo27@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [197.255.173.53]
Reply-To: <win.glo_nl@qatar.io>

World Global National Lottery

1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom. <-- That's the address of Barclays Bank.

Registered No. 1026167

Congratulations Lucky Winner!

You're A Winner with:

Pin #: i77854321

Winning #: 09 18 34 41 42 BONUS 33

Ref: UK/4512/445

Special Notification to you: your email account has won £3.950.000.00 Pounds equivalent to USD$6.179.893 Dollars which was as a result of the IPHONE 10th Anniversary Award yearly price in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by computerized balloting powered by the Internet, this is a Life-changing opportunity for you in the IPHONE 10th anniversary, for claims confirmation please contact Mr. Williams Parker for More information and claims instructions. Email: win.glo_nl@qatar.io

Phone: +44-703-5949178

Date: 31st May, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments, including documents, files, or previous e-mail messages, constitute electronic communications within the scope of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USCA 2510 et al. This e-mail communication may contain non-public, confidential or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unauthorized and intentional interception, use, copy or disclosure of such information, or attempt to do so, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful under applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original e-mail from your system.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Fadel Hareeb/ BPMC,
A business proposal/ BPMC, Az Zawiyah. Libya
fadelhareeb65@rediffmail.com

A business proposal/ BPMC, Az Zawiyah. Libya

I am interested in establishing and operating a viable business as a means of investment in your country, my preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I have good capital for the said investment. to formally introduce myself, am the Retired Deputy Manager/ Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya and final signatory to all contract with 1. National Oil Corporation - Libya 2. Libya Oil Holding Company 3. PETROLIBYA Oilfield Services 4. Abha Oil & Gas Services in line with this notice, I have before me a total cash-value amount of $4.8 Million USD (Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), this fund is from the inflated contract value invoices belonging to me and my partner (Deceased) who died as a result of NATO unleashes blistering airstrikes in Libya.

I am looking for business ideas and partner to execute the Project. I am proposing property investment project maybe you may have a better idea. Please this is due insecurity concerning the legal or development status/ economic crisis that continues to plague the country after the civil war in Libya. I have retired from active service to start a new life with my family but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially. This over-invoiced fund will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you while all defray cost arising in the execution of this transaction will be shared the ratio as mentioned. Am constrained to withhold most of the details for now.Reply immediately if interested so as to enable me proceed with the next step. Email: fadelhareeb65@rediffmail.com/ areebf65@rediffmail.com

Fadel Hareeb
Retired Director/ Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya
Coast Road
P.O. Box 16649
Az Zawiyah. Libya
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 7:26 pm

We have sent you the first payment $5000.00
charles2_gidado@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.58.130.54]

Attention: Beneficiary/Customer

We have sent you the first payment $5000.00 since but we agreed that you will come up with our transfer charges bonus of $55usd before we can give you the Text question and Text answer which you can use to pick up this first payment $5000usd.

You can as well track your money on our western union tracking site online:
BELOW IS THE TRACKING LINK: https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5,000.00USD,
MTCN: 0981557409. But you can not pick it until you send the fee of the $100usd to enable us give you the Text question and answer so that you can pick up the $5,000.00.

First name:::::::::::::: EMEKA
Second Name::::::::: ANTHONY
MTCN:::::::::::::::::::::: 0981557409
AMOUNT:::::::::::::::::::$5000.00 usd only
Text quest:
Answer:

TRACK THE INFORMATION WITH THIS WEB SITE. www.westernunion.com

Then after tracking it just go ahead and send the $100USD to enable us give you remain information so that you can pick up the $5,000.00. Send it through our office Western money Transfer with the information below:

Name...............; CHRISTOPHER NDU
Country............; NIGERIA City...............;LAGOS
Text Question: .........Colour
Answer ...................... Yellow
AMOUNT.................. $100 usd only
MTCN.......................
SENDERS NAME………….

Forward the payment control number, sender name and address after sending to enable pick up the money in this Department office here.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $100 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE TRANSFERRING FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF NIGERIA TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE YOU LOOSING YOUR FUND.

Remain bless in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED

Regards,

Dr. Charles Gidado
Phone Number: +234 8086833389
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 9:58 pm

ATTENTION
info@microtel.ph
Reply-to: bni.gh11@hotmail.com
Received: from 197.251.133.139 ([197.251.133.139]) by 69.174.246.151 (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Fri, 01 Jun 2012 03:03:42 +0800

ATTENTION:

I am Lieutenant General Peter A. Blay (Chief of the Defense Staff (Ghana).
I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in
my country GHANA.

I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out
by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police
Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent
activities,which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a
good name.

The Airport Authority detected some trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, they were been smuggled into the country by
foreign Personnel who were on transit from London.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of
United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men
were among those men, spoiling the good name of Africa.

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Lotto company before
their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they
told us that the funds inside the boxes was won by you, but now they
planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to
themselves out of the country.We later found out on the investigation that
was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established
organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in
the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country
Ghana,while we are trying to track the others left, because they have
proved to us that they belong to one organization.

That is why we have to reach you by your mail address and name that was
tagged the boxes, so we can make the arrangement on the transfer of the
funds to your designation.

Your urgent response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have
received this email.

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country
Ghana, bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your
A: FULL NAMES
B: ADDRESS
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft
the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the
funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us
because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,
General Peter A. Blay
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.