Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm

YOU’RE INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF $8.5MILLION VIA ATM CARD
Received: from [196.46.246.58]

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
SENATE HOUSE GARKI - ABUJA
OUR REF: FGN /SNT/UNO/2012

YOU’RE INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF $8.5MILLION VIA ATM CARD

SIR/MADAM

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT. SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK YOUR ENTIRE ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THESE HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER
ASIA PACIFIC THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR. PRESIDENT, GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, AND FBI.THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS
PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE CONTACT Mr. John Donald CBN Chairman

ON HIS DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER +234-7030-3737-30 EMAIL(payby1@hotmail.com) AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:
(2) YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
(3) YOUR OCCUPATION:
(4) YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER:
(5) YOUR NATIONALITY:
(6) YOUR HOME ADDRESS

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $8.5Million AS A PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2012. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON (S) OR OFFICE (S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, CALL AND EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE-MENTIONED OFFICE. NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-855) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT...AND ALSO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT (senator101@hotmail.com) AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MASSAGE

REGARDS,

YOURS FAITHFULNESS
SENATOR DEVID MARK
SENATE PRESIDENT
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:36 pm

VIEW YOUR NEW PAYMENT
ukmetropolitanunit@gmail.com
Reply-To: gmsarbgillmarcus3@gmail.com

For The Kind Attention: Fraud Victim/Beneficiary

Your attention is drawn on the attached document please download to view your recent payment

Yours truly,

Dr. William Smith
Confirmed registrar

PDF attached, but not opened.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Urgent attention.
webfriendblessing@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.155.42.65]

URGENT ATTENTION:

Dear sir,

We write to inform you that information has gotten to us regarding your pending funds with the Nigerian Government.

Based on this development, we have decided to direct you right on who to contact before Nigerians mis-lead you.

I am the Secretary here in the Nigerian Senate house, attached is the Circular from the Nigerian Government advising you on what you MUST do immediately to receive your funds.

Contact the Debt Management Office as soon as possible on attention of the officer in charge: Rev. Ugo Williams, Tel: +234 80 83087859 or email: dmo707@live.com

Meanwhile, Nigerian Government will not be held responsible if you fail to follow the instruction as directed
Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully,
BARRISTER (MRS.) GLORIA DAVID JONES
SECRETARY TO THE HOUSE
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Promo
d.aboyes9@Shaw.ca

Your email address has won,£750,000.00GBP in the on going Coca-Cola Promo. send your
Names...
Tele...
Age...
Address...
occupation...
country...
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 9:25 pm

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
wimerz260@msn.com
Reply-To: wilmerzaki@blumail.org
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.242.236]

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
FROM THE DESK OF;MR WILMER ZAKI,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,
How are you and your family? Guess it is well with you.
I am Mr. Wilmer Zaki, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank here in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people with complete confidence, but as I have developed the trust on you, after a week fasting and praying i made up my mind to contact you for this confidential business transaction with hope that you will not disclose the secret of this great opportunity to another person.

There is an unclaimed sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M) in my bank, and when went through the records, I discovered that this fund belong to one of our foreign customer who died years ago, and no beneficiaries or claimants were stated concerning to claim this funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim so that our bank will release the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the beneficiary/Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

This fund was meant for a short term investment in my country unfortunately the beneficiary died untimely. So, if you accept to assist me, I will place your name as the person who has the right to claim the fund which will enable our bank issue you fund investment document to avoid your government or anybody to question the source of the fund during the process of the transfer.

Hence you will be interested to assist me get this fund transferred in your account, I will reward you with 45% of the total sum while 55% will be for me. If you are sure of your trust, integrity for safe-keeping this fund in your account, contact me with your full detailed information including your private telephone number(mobile) for me to guide you on the best legal way to tender an application to claim this fund successfully from our bank. Again My coming to your country once the money transferred , Me and you will exchange our photos, For you to know me in your country Airport, I am waiting for your urgent response.

PLEASE REPLY ME BACK WITH THIS EMAIL-( wilmerzaki@blumail.org )

Yours faithfully.
Mr Wilmer Zaki
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Good day.
dt.sophia@gmx.com

Good day

Nice to meet you, my name is Sophia, I found your contact and I picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you therefore, I would appreciate if you respond back to me so that I'll give you my full details. I am waiting anxiously for your anticipated co-operation.

Truly yours,
Sophia.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 25, 2012 11:33 pm

From Dr Adama Keita
adkkeita63@msn.com
Reply-To: adamakeita@voila.fr
Received: from poste9 ([41.203.237.107])

From Dr Adama Keita

Please read carefully,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I am assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.
I am a banker by profession in Burkina-Faso, West Africa and currently holding the post of manager in account and auditing department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 12.5Million Dollars) belonging to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a bomb attack.
Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail as soon as you receive this letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.
Please get back me with the following information's for more details.
(1) YOUR FULL NAME.................................................
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.....................................
(3) YOUR PRIVATE PHONE N0.............................
(4) YOUR OCCUPATION.........................................
Trusting to hear from you immediately,
Thanks & Best Regards,
Dr Adama Keita,
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 3:59 am

Attn, Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya
fadelhareeb65@rediffmail.com

Sir,

A business proposal/ BPMC, Az Zawiyah. Libya

I am interested in establishing and operating a viable business as a means of investment in your country, my preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I have good capital for the said investment. to formally introduce myself, am the Retired Deputy Manager/ Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya and final signatory to all contract with 1. National Oil Corporation - Libya 2. Libya Oil Holding Company 3. PETROLIBYA Oilfield Services 4. Abha Oil & Gas Services in line with this notice, I have before me a total cash-value amount of $4.8 Million USD (Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), this fund is from the inflated contract value invoices belonging to me and my partner (Deceased) who died as a result of NATO unleashes blistering airstrikes in Libya.

I am looking for business ideas and partner to execute the Project. I am proposing property investment project maybe you may have a better idea. Please this is due insecurity concerning the legal or development status/ economic crisis that continues to plague the country after the civil war in Libya. I have retired from active service to start a new life with my family but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially. This over-invoiced fund will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you while all defray cost arising in the execution of this transaction will be shared the ratio as mentioned. Am constrained to withhold most of the details for now.Reply immediately if interested so as to enable me proceed with the next step. Email: fadelhareeb65@rediffmail.com

Fadel Hareeb
Retired Director/ Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya
Coast Road
P.O. Box 16649
Az Zawiyah. Libya
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 4:01 am

INFOS-MICRO-SOFT AWARD LOTTERY
micros_softs2012@yahoo.fr

VOUS AVEZ GAGNER LA NOTIFICATION DEPT
MSN-YAHOO ! MICRO-SOFT AWARD LOTTERY PROGRAMME
United Kingdom, 61-70
Southampton Row
Bloomsbury, à Londres GAGNANT NO 4
Unies 4AR Uni 1B WC.

Objet: RÉF: YAHOO6/315116127/27 (vous avez gagné)

Nous, YAHOO! MSN ! MICRO SOFT CORPORATION sommes heureux de vous informer du résultat du programme Promotions YAHOO! Internationale qui s'est tenue le 19 Mai 2012. Votre adresse émail attachée aux références:

Numéro du billet : 085-12876077-09
Le numéro de série : 0,51390 à 0
Numéro de la chance : 03-05-12-14-28-38
Numéro Réf : N.EGS/3662367114/13 qui a par conséquent gagné dans la 1ère catégorie.

Toutes les 25 adresses émail gagnants ont été choisies au hasard dans un lot de 50.000.000 émail internationaux du Canada, l'Australie, les États-Unis, Asie, Europe, Moyen-Orient, Afrique et Océanie dans le cadre de notre programme international de promotions qui est menée chaque année. Par conséquent, vous avez été approuvé d'une somme forfaitaire de 250.000€ ( DEUX CENT CINQUANTE MILLE EUROS ) en espèces plus un lot en nature dont un Véhicule de marque AUDI Q7.

Cette loterie a été promue et parrainé par un conglomérat de certaines entreprises multinationales dans le cadre de leur responsabilité sociale aux citoyens dans les communautés où ils sont générés par YAHOO opérationnellement.
Votre fonds est maintenant déposé auprès de notre Banque / Société de sécurité de YAHOO UNITED KINGDOM à LONDRES. Du mélange de quelques numéros et noms, nous vous demandons de garder cette information confidentielle jusqu'à ce que votre demande ai été traitée, et votre chèque gagnant vous soit envoyés ou transférer dans votre compte en banque, car cela fait partie de notre protocole de sécurité , pour éviter la double prise prétendant et injustifiée de l'avantage de ce programme par les participants, comme cela s'est produit dans le passé.
Vous devez faire parvenir le formulaire de vérification rempli ci-dessous à l'agent du jury dont l'adresse électronique est donnée ci-dessous afin que vous en soyez informé sur ce qu'il faut faire pour obtenir votre prix. Félicitations une fois de plus!

1. NOM AU COMPLET
2. PAYS D'ORIGINE
3. PRÉSENTER ADRESSE
4. DATE DE NAISSANCE
5. OCCUPATION
6. NUMÉRO DE TÉLÉPHONE
6. NUMÉRO DE FAX
7. ÉTAT CIVIL
8. Numéro gagnant, BATCH et le numéro de LOTTO.

FÉLICITATIONS!!! Une fois de plus, tous les membres de notre personnel vous remercie d'être une partie de notre programme international de promotions et de pouvoir participer à la promotion de MICRO SOFT et INTERNET dans votre pays.

AVOCAT SUPERVISEUR AUPRÈS DE QUI LES
RÉCLAMATIONS SERONT EFFECTUÉES:
DR.SMITH WALKER
Bureau de l'Autorité de paiement
Chargée du traitement des dossiers
Promotion des loteries MSN-prix.
Émail: c_juridique@rocketmail.com
Tél: +44 70 3593 2514
FAX: +44 70 1451 4787
!!!FÉLICITATION!!! !!!FÉLICITATION!!! !!!FÉLICITATION!!!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Attention
hhoangthithai@pentalog.fr
Reply-To: freelottoclaimsdept@ovi.com

Dear Winner,
Your ( EMAIL I.D )has won a cash prize of $2,000,000 ( Two million united state dollars ) in the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM -2012 held in England, United Kingdom. To file for your claim, you are required to Provide us with the information below For verification and winning processing:

Fill The Claims Verification/Approval Form:

1.Full Legal Names:
2.Country:
3.Tel Number:
4.Age/Sex[m/f]:
5.Contact Address:
6.Occupation:

CLAIMS OFFICER CONTACT DETAILS:

Contact Person: Dr. Mayer Moore
Email: freelottoclaimsdept@ovi.com
Phone: Tel: +447035922032

Your Faithfully,
online Co-ordinator,
Sir. Martin Davidson
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.