Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Dear Friend,
file@stiaenlawfirm.com
Reply-To: "Dr.Jaslin lkhsan" <jaslin.ikhsan12@voila.fr>
Received: from unknown [198.66.164.114]

Dear Friend,

How are you? I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. I am Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan. The Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit of my bank here in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Branch.
I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million,

Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.500.000.00), to transfer into your bank account over there in your country. I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we known each other as business with trust. I personally will contact you and you alone.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information's if you are interested.

Your Full Name: ...................................
Your Address: .....................
Your Age: .........................
Your Direct Phone Numbers: ..................
Your Country: ...............................
Your Profession: ...........................
Your Sex: .................................

Thanks and best regards.
Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan .M.sc (ECONS)
House Phone: 00226 71359636
Mobile: 00226 70568795
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Your Payment by western union head office!!!!!//
wester229union@gmail.com

Hello My Dear

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now

Inform Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment inherited lottery outstanding funds of $850,000.00USD have arranged to be transfer to you through HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the meeting held on 18th of MAY 2012. With His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through global or fraud stars, and you are required to reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be sent through HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

However the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is sum of (US$5000.00.three (3) times per day which is $15000.00USD) until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund Verification Department:

Moreover We have already transfer your first $15000.00 in three part so Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union Dr.Brown Larry, for re-new and reconfirm your old payment file and He will also release and send you three (3) M.T.C.N for pick up your first bit by bit transferred of $15000.00 after re-new and reconfirm of your old payment file with info below.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-MAIL: ( ww.western484@gmail.com)
DIRECT TEL: +229 984 868 53

Wait to hear from you once your start picking up thank.

Yours in service.
Ms.Linda jan, Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Your email has been awarded One million Pounds. In UK Lottery Promo,Send;‏
jrolli@Shaw.ca
Reply-to: harryraymond.desk@hotmail.co.uk
Received: from shaw.ca ([unknown] [10.0.145.142])

Name, Address, Tel for Claims
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:25 pm

You Have Won (£950,000.00)
eugenia.washima@ucuenca.edu.ec
Reply-To: "Ms. Debra Ricardo" <incmicro@yahoo.com.hk>
X-Originating-IP: [192.188.48.2]

Good day,

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pound (£950,000.00), Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/ MICROSOFT WINDOWS & WINDOWS LIVE, held on Saturday, 19th of May, 2012 in MANCHESTER UNITED-KINGDOM, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online among the millions that subscribed to INTERNET, We only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, Find below details of the EVENT MANAGER for verification and processing of your claims:

Full names: Dr. Christopher Baker
Contact Email: incmicro@yahoo.com.hk
Telephone: +447 0359 00966

Thank you and accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Regards
Ms. Debra Ricardo.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

[No Subject]
drotahounofficegh@gmail.com

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE, GHANA
FUNDS RELIEF PROGRAMME.
Regional commission
United Nation Funds Programme (Ghana)
U N F P 2012

Seminar summit held with the united nations chief secretary ''Ban Ki
Moon'', united nations officials and the E C O W A S committee
(Economic Community Of West African states) dated on the 21st-30th
March 2012.

YOUR COMPENSATING FUND APPROVAL!

In compensation with debt re-scheduling, over delayed payments of
international transfers,failed awarded contracts and unsuccessful
investment ,grants or defrauded persons that have been affected in
the E C O W A S region. UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION and the E C O W A S
organization has disbursed the sum of $50,000,000.00(fifty million)
dollars to compensate and give grants to individuals who in or way or
the other have been affected in both cash and worth.With the emails
been shortlisted in our data; UN OFFICE-Ghana and other west Africa
country office department in compensation victims are awarded the sum
of $750.000.00(two hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars)
each.

For claims Reconfirm/provide the details below;
Full Names
Scan copy of ID
Tel Phone and Mobile #
Full Delivery address details(Home and or Office)
Once proof match with recorded name here you will be contacted for
your claims. Operating Bank associated with the funds Issuance
include;
UBA Bank
GT Bank
ECO bank
ICB Bank
In remark courier agency given the mandate for delivery of packages
include DHL,UPS,FedEx.
Note all recipients you will be issued an International Swift cash
card from any of these assigned bank ATM card once you in record the
assigned bank shall be handling the Automated cash card with your
info.

Jules Asante
Program coordinator(Ghana)
Tel: +233271626604
Fax: +233 21 780536

Signed.
Dr Otaho Phillip
UN Office,Ghana
Regional commissioner
United Nations(Ghana)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

RE: YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY BY 5:30 PM TOMORROW.
delores@conselltant.net
Reply-to: fbioficeflorida@usa.com
Received: from 41.138.181.151

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
(FBI FLORIDA)
DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
23 TALOR WAY JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA.
Official Website: http://www.fbi.gov/
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/executives/director.htm
EMAIL: (fbioficeflorida@usa.com)

HELLO:

WE OFFICIALLY WRITE TO YOU BASED ON THE TOTAL COLLECTION OF YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY BY 5:30 PM TOMORROW.

HOWEVER WE HEREBY DRAW TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR PACKAGE INSURED AGAINST ANY GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY AND ALSO TO PROTECT YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT AS SOON AS YOUR PACKAGE IS BEEN DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

SO YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR PACKAGE MUST BE INSURED BEFORE THE DELIVERY CAN TAKE PLACE TODAY, BUT FAILING TO GET THE PACKAGE INSURED YOU WILL NOT GET THE PACKAGE AS WAS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY.

HOWEVER WE HAVE SENT A SIGNAL TO THE CUSTOM AND ALSO YOUR SENDER’S AGENT TOWARDS THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT, AND TO YOUR INFORMATION THIS INSURANCE WILL COST YOU SUM TOTAL OF $132.

THIS INSURANCE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ENABLE YOU ACCESS YOUR PACKAGE AS SOON AS IS BEEN DELIVERED TO YOU, AND IT HAS BEEN TO OUR NOTICE THAT YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINS GLOBAL ATM MASTER CARD AND IF YOU FAIL TO GET THE CARD INSURANCE YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE CARD ONCE IT IS BEEN DELIVERED TO YOU.

FORWARD THE PAYMENT TO INSURANCE COMPANY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW FOR YOUR PACKAGE INSURANCE TO ENABLE THEN ISSUE YOUR PACKAGE INSURANCE CERTIFICATE AND YOU ARE TO FORWARD THE CERTIFICATE TO US AS SOON AS IS BEEN ISSUED TO YOUR FOR YOUR DELIVERY TO TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY.

NAME: ELUEM JUDE
CITY: ASABA
TEXT QUESTION: URGENT
TEXT ANSWER: NEED
AMOUNT: $132

MTCN:.................?
SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS...................?

YOU ARE TO EMAIL HIM THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AS WAS DIRECTED ON THE EMAIL.

CONTACT PERSON: MURICE BRUCE
EMAIL: linuxinsurancemail@yahoo.co.jp
PHONE: +2348093393937

YOU ARE THE DELAY TO YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY, SO THE EARLIER THE BETTER..

REGARDS,

THOMAS J. HARRINGTON
ASSOCIATE DEPUTY DIRECTOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:35 am

To whom it may concern
ungh2069@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.88.247]
Reply-To: <drotahounofficegh@gmail.com>

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE, GHANA
FUNDS RELIEF PROGRAMME.
Regional commission
United Nation Funds Programme (Ghana)
U N F P 2012

Seminar summit held with the united nations chief secretary ''Ban Ki Moon'', united nations officials and the E C O W A S committee (Economic Community Of West African states) dated on the 21st-30th March 2012.

YOUR COMPENSATING FUND APPROVAL!

In compensation with debt re-scheduling, over delayed payments of international transfers,failed awarded contracts and unsuccessful investment ,grants or defrauded persons that have been affected in the E C O W A S region. UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION and the E C O W A S organization has disbursed the sum of $50,000,000.00(fifty million) dollars to compensate and give grants to individuals who in or way or the other have been affected in both cash and worth.With the emails been shortlisted in our data; UN OFFICE-Ghana and other west Africa country office department in compensation victims are awarded the sum of $750.000.00(two hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars) each.

For claims Reconfirm/provide the details below;
Full Names
Scan copy of ID
Tel Phone and Mobile #
Full Delivery address details(Home and or Office)
Once proof match with recorded name here you will be contacted for your claims. Operating Bank associated with the funds Issuance include;
UBA Bank
GT Bank
ECO bank
ICB Bank
In remark courier agency given the mandate for delivery of packages include DHL,UPS,FedEx.
Note all recipients you will be issued an International Swift cash card from any of these assigned bank ATM card once you in record the assigned bank shall be handling the Automated cash card with your info.

Jules Asante
Program coordinator(Ghana)
Tel: +233271626604
Fax: +233 21 780536

Signed.
Dr Otaho Phillip
UN Office,Ghana
Regional commissioner
United Nations(Ghana)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 am

DEAR SIR/MADAM
harrison_1144@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.148.85]
Reply-To: <harrisonsusuko@gmail.com>

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

PLEASE WE HAVE AU GOLD FOR SALE, WE CAN SHIP TO HOLLAND OR LONDON SO THAT THE BUYER CAN GO THERE AND PICK UP THE GOODS. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE 100KGS READY FOR SALE, PLEASE WE ALSO TAKE OUR GOODS TO ASSAP VASA GHANA , AND WE KEEP OUR GOODS TO THE BANK WE CAN TAKE OUR BUYER TO THE BANK TO SEE THE GOODS. PLEASE SIR IF YOU ARE READY TO BUY MY AU GOLD DUST TRY AND LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MY MINING COMPANY.

THANKS.
BEST REGARDS.
MR.HARRISON SUSUKO.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 4:14 am

FYI 21-5-2012
master@ronwilliams.com
Received: from User ([81.190.165.170])
Reply-To: <1502352459@qq.com>

UNITED NATIONS - NATIONS UNIES
OFFICE OF LEGAL AFFAIRS
Palladia Broadgate Court
199 Bishopsgate, London EC2

Dear sir

After a brief meeting held by the board of directors of EFG International Bank Plc London and the Minister of finance including the representatives of the United Nations, the African Union and the World Bank here in London, England to see to the release of long term debt owed to many foreigners around the globe who have been denied of their payments, EFG International Bank Plc has been authorized to handle the urgent release of all funds owed by any of the financial institutions or country that is a member of the United Nations, the release of your fund would be handled by EFG International Bank Plc here in London to ensure immediate payment in your favor and avoid delay.

From the records of outstanding inheritance, contract and lottery claims due for payment submitted by the United Nations, your information came up as one of the unpaid individuals. I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Please respond to this email with your full details

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Nikolas Mitchel
United Nations
Office of the legal affairs
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
rah_marcel2583@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.74]

FROM THE DESK OF MR. RAHMANE MARCEL WATTARA
BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPT,
ECOBANK PLC FINACE INSTITUTION
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.WEST AFRICA.
With Due Respect,
I am Mr. Rahmane Marcel Wattara of the bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of ECOBANK PLC ).I crave your indulgence as i contact you in such a surprising manner. But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will open doors for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$10.5m) only , in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on 31 July, 2000 in a plan crash and his name is Christian Eich, 57, an engineer who ran car maker BMW's museum, his wife and two children and his wife's parents were also among the victims.
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim of the sum amount of money with our banking home.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.
The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as "unclaimed fund". The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner Because I am a citizen of this country Burkina Faso. We agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply through my private email Address: mr.rahmarwat01@yahoo.fr, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Rahmane Marcel Wattara
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.