Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Crude Oil Products Sellers.
crudeoilproducts1@msn.com

To: Major Buyers.

Our company has commodities such as Crude Oil; Nigeria Light Crude OIL, Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), Qua Iboe (Akwa) Light Crude Oil, Forcados, Petrochemical Products, Industrial Fuel, etc for sale. Our company will appreciate your patronage as we offers standards, trusted and direct service from NNPC.

We do hereby guarantees to supply the said product without prejudice, protest and recourse as stated above. However, there are Agreement binding upon and inures to the benefit of the successors, assignees, heirs and personal representatives of the receiving person(s).

I can be directly reached on this number +234-803-3027980 or e-mail: opecoildealsconsultancy.nnpc@hotmail.com on any of your Products need.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kingsley Dike.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 12:10 am

Dear Friend
ahmedhessting12@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.188.13]
Reply-To: <edwardchinonso1@cpll.cn>

Dear Friend,

it is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from South America Mr. Alfredo Gomez Castillo. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance
(FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $500,000 USD ( five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a ATM MASTER CARD.This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we couldn't succeed due to some unforseen circumstances. Presently, I am in South Korea for investment with my own share under the advice of my partner.

In the light of the above, you are therefore to contact my lawyer in Nigeria his name is Mr.Edward Chinonso and do send him your contact address where you want the ATM MASTER CARD to be sent to you. Stated below is the contact information of my lawyer:

E-mail address: (edwardchinonso1@cpll.cn)
Mobile:......+2348188666041

So feel free to get in touch with him to send the ATM to you without any delay ok.

With my best regards,
Mr.Ahmed Hessting
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 12:19 am

FROM MR. MAZAR IDRIS (B.O.A)BANK
mazar_l16@msn.com
Received: from Ordi3 ([41.203.236.87])

FROM MR. MAZAR IDRIS (B.O.A)BANK
BILL AND EXCHANCE MANAGER
FOREING NITERNATIONALE DEPT
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Mr Mazar Idris. Manager of Bank Of Africa Burkina faso.

I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($8.2million ) transfer claims.please it is only known between me and you keep it secret.

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested,get back to me with the following details below.

(1)Your age........

(2)Your occupation.....

(3)Your marital status.....

(4)Your full residential address.......

(5)Your private phone and fax number and your complete name.......

As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank,

Best Regard
Mr Mazar Idris
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 12:22 am

TREAT THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!!!
niklou10082@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [60.54.45.114]

FROM THE DESK OF

NIKOLAS LOU LAW CHAMBERS

LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE

56 JALAN RAJA CHULAN

KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Direct E-mail address: advocate_nikolasloumy1@lawyer.com

Attention Please,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, NIKOLAS LOU Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

My name is Advocate NIKOLAS LOU (Esq.).A personal attorney to my late client Mr. Vincent Leon who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia, Mr. Vincent Leon a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars, only should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside.

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The Attorney General of Malaysia and the Bank where the money was deposited by my late client Mr. Vincent Leon, and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here in my country Malaysia.

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.

Please contact me urgently via my direct email for more explanation

CONGRATULATIONS.

Regards

Advocate Nikolas Lou

Attorney-at-Law
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 12:25 am

urgent
charlesigweuba@gmail.com
Reply-To: cbndirectorofcurrencydept12@yahoo.com

Sir,

This contract sum $10m will be paid to you today immediately
your bank account is received today.

Please make hast to Send your bank account details immediately.
Congratulations.

Regards,
Payment Officer,Central Bank of Nigeria,
Charles Igwe Oguzie.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 am

RE:
mikesa01@Shaw.ca

Tu ID de Correo fue galardonado con £ 1,000,000.00. En el premio de Microsoft
Nome....
País....
Tel....
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 2:36 am

purposal
an@adm.cgmh.org.tw
Reply-To: anna_kennedy_hood@hotmail.co.uk

Good day my beloved friend,

How are you and your lovely family doing today,i hope all is well?if so glory
be to God,i have an urgent purposal for you, if interested kindly contact me
on this e-mail (ana_kennedy_hood@hotmail.co.uk)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 pm

GUK/4532345G.
noreply@elrizky.net
Reply-To: <dr.williamsgibson@post.com>
X-Originating-IP: [200.26.137.33]

Google Incorporation+.
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom

DEAR ESTEEMED WINNER

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Google Award International Promotions Program held earlier this Year 2012,This Company Discovered in our database as one of the Active Google User, where Your e-mail address attached to Security Code Number: GUK/4532345G, Ticket No: GUK/699/33/2012, drew the Winning Number: GUK/877/798/2012, which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Ј850,000.00 GBP. This is from total prize money of GBP 5,250,000.00 Million POUNDS shared among these Six International winners in this category. To claim your kindly submit the Completed form to your verification unit by Email: Dr Williams Gibson Email: dr.williamsgibson@post.com

VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:
Name of Winner :--------
Address:----------------
City/State:-------------
Nationality:-------------
Sex:--------------------
Email:------------------
Address:----------------
Phone no:---------------
Amount won:-------------

FOR MORE VERIFICATION, DOWLOAD AND VIEW THE ATTACHED PDF FILE

The claims officer contact email is:
Google Claims Officer
Name:Dr Williams Gibson
Email:dr.williamsgibson@post.com
Alternate Email:agency.williams@consultant.com
Tel Number:+447023084563
Fax Number:+448715036939

Yours faithfully,
Online Co-ordinator,
GOOGLE.PRO. ZONAL COORDINATOR.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Have You Won Before:Yes Or No?
bluesil@mail.sy.ln.cn
Reply-To: claims.dept2014@hotmail.co.uk

COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD
BRIDGE LONDON
SW1V 3DW
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Lottery Winner:

This is to inform you that your E-mail Address has WON you the sum of 1,000,000.00 GBP (One Million Pound Sterling) from the Coca-Cola Online Promo 2012. The Draw No:1593. make a contact and collect your winning fund immediately, Fill the Information below and Send for claim:

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. State:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality/Country:
8. Winning Email:
9. Valid Phone Mobile Number:
10.Have You Won Before:Yes Or No?
Your Online coordinator
Mr. Robert Patrick
Coca-Cola Company Department,
E-mail: claims.dept2014@hotmail.co.uk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 24, 2012 2:45 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED
willianjanet37@msn.com
Reply-To: missjanet_18@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.237.195]

VERY URGENT.
I AM GREEK WOMAN FROM GREECE BUT BASED IN AFRICA BURKINAFASO FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS AS MERCHANT IN COCO AND RUBBER EXPORTATION,

I HAVE $4.5 MILLION IN MY ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH ECOBANK,

I HAVE INSTRUCTED THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THE FIRST FOREIGNER THAT WILL APPLY,

REPLY ME BACK I WILL GIVE YOU THE BANK INFO
VERY URGENT BEFORE IS LATE.

MADAM JANET WILLIAM

E-MAIL:missjanet_18@voila.fr
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.