Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Eurolotto122@theia.ocn.ne.jp eurolotto1212@e-mail.ua

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrdavidwilson777@gmail.com mrdavidwilson331@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:26 pm

* 154.118.2.225 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <vick44@jepoluas.website.tk>
Received: from [154.118.2.225] (154.118.2.225) by
AM3PR01MB1346.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com (2a01:111:e400:5876::24) with
Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id 15.1.443.12; Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:21:30 +0000
Subject: SHIPMENT OF CONSIGMENT..
To: Recipients <vick44@jepoluas.website.tk>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:21:19 +0100
Reply-To: <mrdavidwilson331@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [154.118.2.225]

I am David Wilson Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport.
To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent tha
As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

t will provide the necessary security That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before i can get involved in this project. You can also contact (mrdavidwilson777@gmail.com ).

Best Regards,
Mr David Wilson
INSPECTION OFFICER
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mrdavidwilson39@gmail.com we@yidgyeqwdqy.jp.tn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 pm

* 154.120.80.103 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <we@yidgyeqwdqy.jp.tn>
Received: from Dell-PC.www.huaweimobilewifi.com (154.120.80.103) by
VI1PR05MB1150.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com (10.162.15.148) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.447.15; Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:45:07 +0000
Subject: SHIPMENT
To: Recipients <we@yidgyeqwdqy.jp.tn>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 16:45:23 +0100
Reply-To: <mrdavidwilson39@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [154.120.80.103]

ATTENTION:

I am David Wilson Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents.

It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Sincerely,

David Wilson,

Head Officer-in-Charge,

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mrdavidwilson39@gmail.com aa1@fatw.onmicrosoft.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:37 am

* 154.118.34.37 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <aa1@fatw.onmicrosoft.com>
To: Recipients <aa1@fatw.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 07:23:28 +0100
X-Originating-IP: [154.118.34.37]

ATTENTION:

I am David Wilson Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents.

It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Sincerely,

David Wilson,

Head Officer-in-Charge,
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mreddymichael@gmail.com eddymichael.@theia.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:42 pm

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <eddymichael.@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 21:25:26 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: eddymichael <mreddymichael@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello friend,
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

Hello friend,

The first $6000.00 was sent today.

We have concluded to effect your payment through western union
$6,000.00 daily until the $2.7 MILLION USD is completely transferred
to you accordingly.Though, has sent $6,000.00 in your name today so
contact Western union Agent: Mr.Eddy Michael TEL: +22963718315 or
EMAIL:::(mreddymichael@gmail.com) Tell him to give you the MTCN,
sender name and question/ answer to pick the $6,000.00. NOTE; this
payment has been instructed by the Ministry Of Finance you must
undergo due process once you get in contact to enable them
authenticate the legitimacy of your funds.

The IMF commission who set up this payment programmer is now waiting
for confirmation so hasten up and give the agent a call or Text SMS to
process your payment at once.Please do not forget to update me as soon
as you receive this first payment.

Reconfirm them your Full information's avid mistake such as

1. Full name::::::::::
2. Your home Address::::
3. Your current telephone number:::::
4. A copy of your picture:::::::
6. Your country and city:::::
7. Your occupation::::::::

Once again congratulations.

Thanks,
From Hon Ms Mary Samuleh
(IMF REPS BENIN.)
=
+22963718315
Benin mobile number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

davidellis084@gmail.com office01@jddidihshs.jp.tn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 pm

* 41.138.175.69 Visafone Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <office01@jddidihshs.jp.tn>
Received: from [41.138.175.69] (41.138.175.69) by
HE1PR02MB0972.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com (10.163.172.30) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.466.19; Thu, 21 Apr 2016 00:24:57 +0000
Subject: YOUR SHIPMENT
To: Recipients <office01@jddidihshs.jp.tn>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:24:19 -0700
Reply-To: <davidellis084@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.175.69]

I am David Ellis Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay

For Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective

Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in

London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your, Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s) etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,

David Ellis

INSPECTION OFFICER
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

inc.uspsdirect@gmail.com DPS.@theia.ocn.ne.j

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 11, 2016 5:45 pm

* 66.85.148.52 Secured Servers Llc Tempe United States

Return-Path: <DPS.@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 06:45:07 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: UPS DIRECTOR <inc.uspsdirect@gmail.com>
Subject: Your Parcel from UPS
X-Originating-IP: [66.85.148.52]

WELCOME TO UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Founded: August 28, 1907, Seattle, Washington, United States
CEO: David P. Abney
Subsidiaries: The UPS Store, Mail Boxes, UPS Airlines,
Shipping and Mailing Service
ADDRESS:9838 Old Bay meadows Rd Jacksonville FL.USA · +1 904-614-4999
Open until 6:30 PM
more The UPS Store

This message is coming to you from the UPS Office in the address (9838
Old Bay meadows Rd Jacksonville ) and we hereby today dated 10/05/2016
to inform you that there

is an certified check from bank of America registered to our officer
here this morning from one Mrs Debra Kenneth from Africa and according
to her the West African

Compensation Union in conjunction with United Nation Union is
compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in
the scam victim's list and due to

too much fraud in Africa they couldn't offer the money to you directly
from Africa so they now decided to pay you by certified check and the
check valued sum of

$525,000,00 will easily and safely deliver it to you by UPS to avoid
any fraudulent issues again so all you needs to do now is to contact
us with your delivery

information such as

Your Full Name::::::::::::::::::::
Your Address::::::::::::::::::::::
Your PO Box Number::::::::::::::::
Your Direct Telephone number::::::

Meanwhile ups also want to use this opportunity to let you know that
according to our service terms and procedure; being that this is
government registered
Check, UPS are only charging you sum of $125 which is for shipment/
delivery fee and your Check will be mail to you successful the sooner
we confirmed our shipping

charge so you are hereby advise to send the shipping charge along with
your mailing address to our cashier information bellow

Receivers Name: Lee Tracy
Address: Jacksonville-Florida,USA
AMOUNT:$125
MTCN#?

Thanks for being in serve with us and we promise to serve you better as good
citizen

Mr.Robert Miller

UPS DIRECTOR
9838 Old Bay meadows Rd
Jacksonville FL.USA
=
+19046144999
Owner is based in Jacksonville, FL
Mobile - AT&T
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

gmjanet10@gmail.com www.@theia.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 4:17 pm

41.216.50.55 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom n/a Benin

Return-Path: <www.@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:42:24 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr.Janet L. Yellen" <gmjanet10@gmail.com>
Subject: Federal Reserve System
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.50.55]

Headquarters of
Federal Reserve System
Eccles Building,Washington, D.C.,
United States of America.

Attention,

It has been brought to our notice that your fund has been finally cleared and transferred to your bank account and we must first and fore most commend the Bank of America for their selfless and patriotic service rendering to you and most importantly their efficient and effective service delivery to all their customers and beneficiaries of the said fund that has been given mandate to transfer to each of the beneficiaries all around the world by the U.S Government and all other authorities that were involved in this transaction.

However, Federal Reserve System is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, the bank system maintain close relationships with other federal departments on a formal and informal basis; however, the leadership of the Federal Reserve is generally free to develop and execute monetary policy as it sees fit.The Federal Reserve System has both regulatory (rule making) and supervisory (monitoring and enforcing) responsibilities of all the banking system in United States of America. The Fed's supervisory functions also involve directly monitoring and inspecting member institutions to ensure they are observing legal and sound practices.

Finally, with this great responsibilities that has been saddled to this bank, we therefore demand for the following documents to be submitted to this bank for thorough verification and scrutiny before your fund will be finally released to your account. these documents are as follows.

1) The Deposit Certificate of your transferred fund from Bank of America.
2) The fund Approval Certificate from U.S Government.
3) The Statement of Account of your fund from Bank of America.
4) The Transfer Slip of the fund from Bank of America.
5) The World Bank Group Certificate in conjunction with other relevant Authorities.
6) Your identification.

Note that without the presentation of these certificates, your fund will not be release to you.

You are advised to get back to us today with the necessary documents with immediate effect for thorough scrutiny and verification and after which your fund will be release immediately.

Below is the attached copy of my official identifications for more proof.

This inconveniences is highly regrettable therefore we sincerely apologized for that effect. You must forward all documents and reply back to this email address {gmjanet10@gmail.com} for more information. This email is specially meant for our beneficiaries whom intend to receive their funds instantly.

Regards,

Dr.Janet L. Yellen

The Chair of the
Board of Governors
Federal Reserve System
(Central bank of
United States of America).
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mrdavidellis190@gmail.com davie@lajdhds.website.tk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 17, 2016 3:27 pm

* 105.112.32.143 Airtel Networks Limited n/a Nigeria

Return-Path: <davie@lajdhds.website.tk>
To: Recipients <davie@lajdhds.website.tk>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 22:34:41 -0700
Reply-To: <mrdavidellis190@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.32.143]

I am David Ellis Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay

For Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective

Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in

London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your, Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s) etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,

David Ellis

INSPECTION OFFICER
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mrdavidellis190@gmail.com eildav@khdhsjs.website.tk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm

* 105.112.34.202 Airtel Networks Limited Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <eildav@khdhsjs.website.tk>
Received: from HP-PC.www.huaweimobilewifi.com (105.112.34.202) by
CP1PR80MB344.lamprd80.prod.outlook.com (10.242.255.18) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.497.12; Wed, 18 May 2016 12:55:36 +0000
To: Recipients <eildav@khdhsjs.website.tk>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 05:54:12 -0700
Reply-To: <mrdavidellis190@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.34.202]

same exact text as last email above.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mrdavidwilson39@gmail.com awe9@werherethermaker.website.tk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Return-Path: <awe9@werherethermaker.website.tk>
Received: from Dell-PC.www.huaweimobilewifi.com (154.118.7.243) by
GRUPR80MB0780.lamprd80.prod.outlook.com (10.162.7.26) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.497.12; Wed, 25 May 2016 11:01:26 +0000
To: Recipients <awe9@werherethermaker.website.tk>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 12:01:15 +0100
X-Originating-IP: [154.118.7.243]

same email text.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.