Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsfarida0@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsfarida0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Our ref: ng-gw-efcc-as-005-31.
People
Mrs. Farida N. Waziri <mrsfarida0@hotmail.com> Today at 4:19
Reply-To: <mrsfarida09@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Motto: security watch
Our ref: ng-gw-efcc-as-005-31.
=========================.
Mrs. Farida n. Waziri
Office of the economic and financial crime commission's chairperson
Wuse zone 11 (fct), Abuja Nigeria,
Motto: security watch
Our ref: ng-gw-efcc-as-005-31
============

ATTN:

This is to notify you again that your another relative (Philips Morgan) Claims to be from Park Avenue London U k, with a bank account # 12222765 from HSBC BANK London,He just informed that the central bank of Nigeria should transfer half of your $8.3M overdue payment to his personal account number as he stated above. Remember that last time ago, your part payment of $5,000,000.00 which was transferred by the Citibank this year 2013 to one Mr. Fred Evans of United State of America to a bank account number in Bank of America.

You know that this delay was due to the investigation that needs to be done concerning the huge amount involved. But we promise that this next transfer will not take more than three days to reflect in his bank account since it will be transferred directly from Nigeria into his own bank account or any other account provided by him.

We’re please to inform you that this half payment of U S.$4,150,000,00 will be ready for transfer on the 24th of July, 2016 to Mr. Philips provided bank account after our intelligent investigation team having making the necessary investigation for this transfer. Note that after transferring this fund to Mr. Phillips account your balance with central bank of Nigeria account will be only $ U S.$4,150,000 00.

You’re advice to inform us if the half payment of U S $4,150 000, 00 should be paid into Mr. Philips bank account given to us as your relative or should be paid into your own personal bank account .

Please note that Mr. Philips has agreed to pay us the activation fee and Processing fee of $270 to the CBN by tomorrow . And we promised that as soon as he pays the fee the CBN shall credit his bank account within 4 hours.If you know that you don't want us to do so kindly let us know from now till tomorrow,provide us with your new

1) account details
2) Account name:
3) Your identity and your direct telephone number.

Kindly get your handling and processing fee ready so that we shall do as your directed because you are the authentic beneficiary of this fund.Note that we, the EFCC shall be the part to receive any back harden or taking money from you, in term of covering you or protecting your interest. You advised to follow our instructions so that you will receive your fund.

Please kindly in form me by email as soon as you received this letter for my final order.Await your reply and note that I shall not reply any negative talk from you because,been so busy and can not answer any negative word.Your communication code: EFCC/NG/74-a0807777hj/UN/NG.

I expect your prompt response

Regards,
Mrs. Farida waziri.
Email:mrsfarida09@gmail.com
Office of the economic and finance
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.