Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maduaku@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maduaku@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Reason why you have not been paid.
People
Senator Jubril Aminu <maduaku@rocketmail.com> Today at 16:40
Message body
Senator Federal republic of Nigeria
Adamawa Central Senatorial Zone
Chairman Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs

Good day,

Reason why you have not been paid.

After thorough study on your file, we discovered that a minor/simple matter that could have been taken care of from the unset has been the cause of your calamities hence your payment has been delayed. This an expensive mistake made by your so called agents/ representatives. Hence the fate you suffered all this period spending money in vain trying to collect your payment.

From my findings your name is not registered in the federal government contract payment/inheritance's bulletin with the corporate affairs. Take note any foreign contract payment/inheritance that does not appear there is considered illegal and will never receive the desired payment attention by any payment officer/agent because it is not in the federal government official payment gazette; hence the beneficiary struggles in vain as in your case.

Do you want me to believe that no one has told you this before? This is the truth you ought to know, but I wonder why your so called representatives over looked such important matter over the years. Never mind, it is a simple matter to treat and you receive your fund US$15.5 Million, it will only cost you $199 to get your data's fixed in there with a waiver certificate to exonerate you from paying further charges.

Urgently reconfirm your your full account details , and your phone number for easy communication for your fund to be transfered immediately .

Send the fee to this receiver's name below:

Name: Azubike Obinna
Lagos Nigeria

Yours faithfully,
Senator Jubril Aminu
Chairman Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs &
Presidential debt reconciliation committee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.