Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ventas@aymdesposito.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ventas@aymdesposito.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 pm

WELCOME TO INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS DEPARTMENT
MR.MICHAEL NWAFOR <ventas@aymdesposito.com.ar> Today at 19:43
Reply-To: <mrfred.cole1960@outlook.com>
To
Message body
WELCOME TO INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS DEPARTMENT
THE HOUSE OF LORDS
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT/PAYMENT)
PAYMENT INFORMATION (CONSIGNMENT BOX APPROVED CODE 822.

Attention:Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the HOUSE OF LORDS, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency. Your skepticism is understandable and not without merit. However, we will not be party to a situation like you suggested and quite frankly, I take exception to what you are implying. Your CONSIGNMENT BOX-822 is real and legitimate.

I am the co-ordinator for this category of programmer and it should not be 20 surprising to you with you awareness so far that fraudulent people uses our name to try to scam/fraud innocent people. and reports trip to us day in day out of people defrauded using our name and other fraudulent email with company names and that is why they told you that you should stop further communication with any other person(s) OR office(s) to avoid hitches receiving your CONSIGNMENT BOX-822... the problem we are now facing is that many beneficiary like you find it hard to believe us when they eventually become beneficiary, It is my pleasure to inform you that CONSIGNMENT BOX30014 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The CONSIGNMENT BOX Value is ($10, 000.000.00 millions USD Only)

We have concluded delivery arrangement with all COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery, This is to inform you that, you will be responsible for the Payment of the Delivering of your (CONSIGNMENT BOX) and the above charges cannot be Deducted from the Prize and hence must be provided by you because your an international winner, before your prize is transferred to you.

{DHL DELIVERY}
Mailing $ 20.00 00.00
Insurance $ 10.00 00.00
Doc Processing fee $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $80.00 00.00

{UPS DELIVERY}
Mailing $ 100.00 00 . 00
Insurance $100.00 00 . 00
Doc Processing fee $ 50.00 0 0 . 00
TOTAL $ 250 .00 00 . 00

{FedEx DELIVERY}
Mailing $110.00 00.00
Insurance $40.00 00.00
Doc Processing fee $ 20.00 00.00
TOTAL $ 170.00 00.00

CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM-822 ADDRESS BELOW
RECEIVERS NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:

DELIVERY OPTION:

Therefore what you should do now is any courier your need send the money through western union today on receipt of this email with below name:

Receiver's name: IBE AKUNNA
Address: Lagos/Nigeria
Test: Question: OK
Answer: OK

Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, Delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs. You are advice to Indicate the mode that suit you in delivering your CONSIGNMENT BOX. And get back to us Immediately.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your CONSIGNMENT BOS is ready.

MR.MICHAEL NWAFOR
Baroness (Brenda) Dean of Thornton-le-Fylde
HOUSE OF LORDS,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.