Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

j_mlee0776@yahoo.com.my

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

j_mlee0776@yahoo.com.my

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Subject: Hello (MY-KL 05/06/2016)
To:

Greetings,

I am Mr. James Lee, a citizen of Malaysia.

I write to seek your assistance in helping me to get my funds back.
Some years back I made some investment in Canada and America through an investment agent, which business has been badly affected, I have asked that the investment be liquidated and the money transferred to me here in Malaysia, but the contact agent for payments stated that they have a new policy not to transfer funds out for now.

I'm not capable enough to make such long distance trip at the moment, due to my present health condition as advised by my doctor.

Please let me know if you can receive the funds on my behalf as my representative and forward it to me, as this does not require any form of expertise or expenses from your end. All that I need from you is just your honesty, trust and sincerity.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: I WILL OFFER YOU 10% OF THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE AND YOU ARE NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY ON THIS TRANSACTION.

Here is my private email ID for easy communication (j_mlee0776@yahoo.com.my) I will be waiting to read from you to enable me give you more details.

Sincerely,
Mr. James Lee
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.