Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgt.gadieizenkot@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgt.gadieizenkot@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Email:

Subject: FOR OUR BENEFIT.
To: Recipients <sge14@fvdcxsz.ga>

Dear Friend,

You’re Assistant to secure the fund for our benefit.

Hello, I write to you after proper consideration that a telephone conversation may not be the ideal medium to contact you. My name is Sgt.Gadi Eizenkot, I am an Israel Soldier serving in the Military with the army’s 3rd infantry division here in KABUL AFGHANISTAN with a very desperate need of your assistance, I have summoned courage to contact you regarding an issue which i want to let you in .

I found your email address and contact in email directory here, we discovered some funds valued at $48m when on routine foot patrol in Kabul Afghanistan at a company's compound packed in a trunk box. We can’t keep these funds so we want to move the fund to you to keep it for us in your safe account. If you are interested get back to me on my private emails:( sgt.gadieizenkot@hotmail.com or sgt.gadieizenkot@yahoo.com ), for details so that we can proceed.

I wait to hear from you.

Respectfully,
Sgt.Gadi Eizenkot
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.gadieizenkot@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Subject: TO MY FUTURE WIFE.
To: Recipients <john8@fvdcxsz.tk>

Good day Dear.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you, my name is John Willams, I am an American officer on duty here in Libya. I will retire from active service next month. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ..all life has to offer ..but I can just as comfortable as at home ..bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side dear.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever man but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, lawn tennis , travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. Someone who is willing to share her life with me till the end of time and I with her together we will build, share a happy and enviable home bound with love that cannot be broken .

I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me is you, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and good futune in our lives.

Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send me your photos so that i will have it always on my side. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

John Willams
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.