Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captscottjohnston@mail.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captscottjohnston@mail.ru

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:07 pm

How Are You Doing Today
Scott Johnston <captscottjohnston@mail.ru> Today at 15:29
Reply-To: <captscottjohnston@bahamamail.com>
Message body
Dear Sir/Madam

Let me start by introducing myself to you I am Captain Scott Johnston,leading troops against the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis) Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, Turkey, Syria. I have in my possession a huge sum of Funds I got here in a deal, during an invasion and urgently need to move the fund out of here to your location because I can't do anything from here, due to the nature of my job and location.

I decided to search for a Trust-Worthy Person that can help receive the Fund and we both will share in the ratio of 70/30. 70%(Me) 30%( You) but can still be negotiable.

The funds are presently sealed in a consignment Box with a code.The Consignment contains $15.7 Million USD, and we shall share this funds when the consignment is delivered to you.If you can assist to receive the consignment,Kindly furnish me with YOUR FULL NAMES, DELIVERY ADDRESS,CELL PHONE NUMBER & OCCUPATION So the Consignment Can be Registered and delivered to you as the Beneficiary.

I will wait to hear from you.

Regards,
Capt Scott Johnston
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.