Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jdouglas1960@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jdouglas1960@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:44 pm

From Tom Benson, Please reply me fast
People
Tom Benson <jdouglas1960@yahoo.com> Today at 12:01
Reply-To: Tom Benson <tombenson379@yahoo.com>
Message body

Good Morning.

My name is Tom Benson. I am 17 years old from Republic of South Sudan. I am now an orphan due to the death of my parent and three siblings. My parent and three siblings were victims of the present crisis that is still going on in my country South Sudan. It was a very sad incident and an unbearable loss. May there soul rest in perfect peace. After the death of my parent and three sibling i ran out of my country to a refugee mission camp in a neighboring country called Ivory Coast just to safe my own life. Now i want to leave this country to your peaceful country so that i can further my education with the money my late father had in his bank account. My late father deposited some money totaling Five million US dollars in the bank (US$5,000,000.00). Because of my age and limited status, i want you to help me stand before the bank as my guardian overseas so that the bank can transfer the money to your safe bank account as the document of deposit of the funds has stated I can only have access to the funds when I am 30 years old or provide a guardian to receive and invest the funds on my behalf. I came across your contact email address while searching through the web business directory for someone who could be of great help to me, who could help me stand before the bank as my guardian and as my late father's overseas partner with all sincerity. I saw your contact and i decided to contact you to seek for your kind help. I have succeeded in locating the bank where my late father deposited the money and identified myself properly and also informed the bank about the sad fate my parent and three siblings had suffered. The bank confirmed the deposit since I was also listed as the next of kin though I shall only be legally entitled to the funds when I get to the age of 30 years or alternatively have a guardian take custody of the funds on my behalf with my consent to help me invest it. I want to present your name to the bank as my guardian and my late father's overseas business partner so that you can receive the money in your bank account on my behalf and after that you will help me to come over to your country.

It is true that i do not know you in person and we have not seen each other before but i pray that you will have it in your heart to assist me with all sincerity and honesty. I plead your understanding so that i can present your name and information to the bank as my late father's overseas business partner so that the bank can contact you officially for the transfer of the money to your bank account. After receiving the money from the bank you will help me and invest it properly in a profitable business and also manage the investment until i am capable. Please if you can assist me then you can send your information that the bank can use to contact you so that i can make your name available to the bank as my late father's overseas business partner and guardian that will attest on my behalf for the release of the money. I am willing to give you any amount or percentage which you will wish to have after helping me achieve my dream of relocating to your peaceful country with this money. I hope with your experience i can have the money successfully transferred to your peaceful country and i will have a better life to live in your country under your guardianship. Thank you and remain blessed with your family as you help me achieve my dream under your guardianship. Waiting for your reply and information to my email: tombenson379@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Tom Benson
(Cote D'Ivoire)
Email: tombenson379@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jdouglas1960@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Dear ,

I am happy to hear back from you. Please consider my plight and help me as I am suffering here and will like to move out of here fast to your country and start a new life. The funds are in a bank here and the bank cannot release it to me until I am 30 years old according to the document of deposit by my late father or alternatively present a guardian / my late father's overseas partner who will receive the funds and help me invest it and relocate me to his country to get a better future. As I cannot have access to the funds yet it has left me in total poverty and suffering. I need to fill a form at the bank with your information in it. please send me your information and any good identification so i can visit the bank to fill the form. Then I will request the bank to contact you to transfer the money to your account. Please assure me of your honesty and that you will help me relocate fast and not leave me here once you have received the funds. Let me also know what you will want as your commission or reward for the assistance.

I will like you to send me your info and id first so I can go to the bank to submit it before you contact the bank because they may not answer you or discuss about the funds with you if I do not submit your information first to them and authorize the release of the funds to you. However, I give you the details of the bank where the funds are deposited and you may verify with them whatever you need to know when i have submitted your information to them tomorrow:
Ecobank Cote D'Ivoire
Grand Carrefour de la Riviera 2, Route Anono,
Cocody Anono, Abidjan Nord, Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel/Fax: +225-40900547
Email: ecobankci@eco-bankci.com
Attn: Mr. Charles Daboiko
Exuctive Director
Email: charlesdaboiko@eco-bankci.com

If you want to talk to me please try to call me on telephone number +22556170913. I wait for your quick answer with info and your id copy. attached is a document of proof of the deposited funds at the bank.
Sincerely,
Tom Benson
Phone: +22556170913

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tombenson379@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100112.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws134.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Thu, 05 May 2016 22:17:12 +0000; 1462486632.931
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016
Reply-To: Tom Benson <tombenson379@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Send me more information

Phone Number:
+22556170913
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: eco-bankci.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 7:08 am

Ecobank Cote D'Ivoire
Exuctive Director

The fake site was reported since 2008 for being used in online frauds. The site was killed few times, changed the hosts and now it is back again, being used for the email address only.

Domain Name: ECO-BANKCI.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: MONARCHWEB.EARTH.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: MONARCHWEB.MARS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: MONARCHWEB.MERCURY.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: MONARCHWEB.VENUS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 04-mar-2016
Creation Date: 04-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 04-mar-2017

Domain Name: ECO-BANKCI.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2009063871_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-04T02:30:16Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-04T11:18:35Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-04T11:18:35Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Abduluchi
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: No 2, Boudillon close,
Registrant City: Ikoyi
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG

Registrant Phone: +234.17753746
Registrant Email: abduluchi2@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tombenson379@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 8:45 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your bank details sent. You can send just a scanned copy of your factory worker id card (or any other work id available) if you do not have an international passport or driver's license.
All your information will be submitted to the bank by Monday morning.
Sincerely,
Tom Benson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jdouglas1960@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Dear ,

I have been to the bank to provide them with your information and did fill a Consent form authorizing the transfer of the funds to you as my guardian to receive it on my behalf for further investment purposes. The bank has requested me to direct you to contact them directly to conclude on the remittance as they had indicated they will be forwarding their bank form to you for final reconfirmation of your information and endorsement. The bank also mentioned they will need to obtain a Funds Transfer Authorization for the huge amount from the government authority when you have contacted them and filled the bank form. Please do contact the bank as soon as you receive this email and give them you cooperation to complete the transfer. You may just send scanned copy of your photo as all your information is already with the bank now. Find below the contact of the bank:

Exuctive Director
Ecobank Cote D'Ivoire

Please do your best to help me relocate to your country as soon as you have completed the transfer of the funds to you. I plead with you to give the bank all cooperation for the quick transfer of the funds. If you want to talk to me please call me on telephone number +22556170913. I hope to receive the good news of completion of funds transfer soon from you.
Sincerely,
Tom Benson

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

charlesdaboiko@eco-bankci.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecobkcd@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Skype ID:
live:ecobkcd

Sir,
REMITTANCE OF FUNDS
We refer to the above subject matter. We acknowledge receipt of an authorization from Mr. Tom Benson being a follow up to his earlier directive/request for the remittance of his inheritance funds sum of Five Million United States Dollars (US$5,000,000.00) deposited with our bank in line with the mandate of deposit to you as his guardian. We shall adhere to the authorization/request after you have complied with our transfer procedure.
Though we have received your information but in line with our banking rules you are expected to fill and endorse our bank's form. Kindly find attached our bank's Transfer Form in JPEG, you are to fill and return filled copy of form at your earliest convenience to enable us remit the said funds to you. Filled form must be returned along with the Administrative/Processing fee of US$500 as stated on the form. This fee is mandatory to enable us obtain the Funds Remittance Approval document from the Financial Service Authority (FSA) here in Cote D'Ivoire and prior to your funds transfer due to the huge sum amount to be remitted. The Funds Remittance Approval document must be obtained from the FSA for all funds remittance in excess of US$1 million as contained in the financial laws. Kindly send the said fee US$500 by Money Gram or Western Union Transfer while returning the filled form with the following details:
NAME: GABRIEL AMARA
ADDRESS: ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
COUNTRY CODE: 00225
Please note that AMARA is the Surname while GABRIEL is the first name. You are required to send to us the scanned copy of the Money Gram or Western Union Transfer receipt / info of fee sent as follows;
Name and address of sender,
MTCN / Reference number,
Text question and answer (if any).
On receipt we assure to process and remit funds accordingly.
NOTE: the above stated Administrative/Processing fees cannot be deducted from the funds as we shall start processing remittance of funds only after the Funds Remittance Approval document is obtained from the Financial Service Authority (FSA).
However, all other Transfer Charges shall be deducted accordingly from funds during remittance.
We anticipate you expedite action on this to enable us transfer your funds without delays.
Yours faithfully,
Charles Daboiko
Executive Director

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ecobkcd@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY182-W28 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
CC: "tombenson379@yahoo.com" <tombenson379@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn: Mr.

20160509234143-ddfb52bb-me.png

Same E-mail address Posted Here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37809&p=83774&hilit=ecobkcd%40outlook.com#p83774

And Here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37303&p=82849&hilit=ecobkcd%40outlook.com#p82849
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tombenson379@yahoo.com ecobkcd@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 12:26 am

Skype ID:
live:ecobkcd

Dear ,

Good morning sir. I received email from the bank to inform me they have contacted with you. I am also happy to receive your email to confirm receiving the bank message and your cooperation to the bank. I have read your email and will try to contact the bank to provide you account for payment of the fee they requested so that funds transfer will be completed before end of the week. Thank you for your kind assistance and may God bless you. Please do all you can to help me fast to have the funds transferred to you so you can also help me relocate to your country soon. I hope to hear from you updates when you have paid the bank fee and completed the funds transfer. I will keep praying for the successful completion of the funds transfer from the bank soonest.
Sincerely,
Tom Benson

Sir,
REMITTANCE OF FUNDS
We acknowledge receipt of your email. In line with your request for an account for the payment of the Administrative/Processing fee of US$500 as stated on the form, kindly find below our nominated account details as provided by the Legal Department for the immediate payment of the US$500:
BANK NAME: ECOBANK COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK CODE: CI059
CODE GUICHET: 01010
SWIFT CODE : ECOCCIAB
CLE RIB: 21
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 811232362101
ACCOUNT NAME: AGWU MAX EMEKA
IBAN: CI93 CI05 9010 1081 1232 3621 0121
BANK ADDRESS: 01 BP 4107 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST)
TEL: (225)20319200
ACCOUNT OWNER ADDRESS: 06 BP 432 ABIDJAN 04 PLATEAUX ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE.

You are required to send to us a scanned copy of the Wire Slip for the payment of the US$500 immediately after making the payment. payment must be by Swift Wire Transfer to the above account as neither checks nor drafts are accepted. Ensure you return filled bank's form along with a passport photo size of you.
We anticipate you expedite action on this to enable us transfer your funds without delays.
Yours faithfully,
Charles Daboiko
Executive Director
Ecobank Cote D'Ivoire
Grand Carrefour de la Riviera 2,
Route Anono, Cocody Anono,
Abidjan Nord, Cote D'Ivoire
Email: ecobkcd@outlook.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ecobkcd@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY182-W29 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with From: Ecobank Cote d'Ivoire <ecobkcd@outlook.com>
CC: "tombenson379@yahoo.com" <tombenson379@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn: - Account for Payment

Dear ,

Good morning sir, please let me know what is the update. Were you able to return filled form and the fee to the bank yesterday? I have been praying and hoping to get your email with a good news about the progress on the funds transfer. I got the email from the bank yesterday where they have sent you the account information for payment of the fees and i did forward the copy to you. Please let me know any good news today. God bless you as i keep praying for the completion of the transfer fast.
Sincerely,
Tom Benson

Phone Number:
+22540900547
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Cellulaire (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecobkcd@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 12:00 am

Sir,
REMITTANCE OF FUNDS
We acknowledge receipt of your email. We have decided to forward to you one of our consultant's nominated account in your country, United States of America, for easy receipt of the fees. Kindly find below the account details to make the payment today:

You are required to send to us a scanned copy of the Wire Slip for the payment of the US$500 immediately after making the payment to the above account. We sincerely hope there will be no problem making payment of the fees with the new provided account details above. Neither checks nor drafts are accepted. Ensure you return filled bank's form along with a passport photo size of you. We anticipate you expedite action on this to enable us transfer your funds without delays.
Yours faithfully,
Charles Daboiko
Executive Director
Ecobank Cote D'Ivoire
Grand Carrefour de la Riviera 2,
Route Anono, Cocody Anono,
Abidjan Nord, Cote D'Ivoire
Email: ecobkcd@outlook.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.