Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ckeffe@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ckeffe@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 am

Subject: MRS. STELLA UCHENDU(UNION BANK)

From The Desk of MRS. STELLA UCHENDU
The ATM Payment Director, Union Bank of Nigeria (UBN)
Our Ref: FGN/UBN/NIG/0x/2013
Attention: Beneficiary,
Be informed that all arrangement has been concluded to release your payment through ATM MASTER CARD which will give you the grace of receiving the amount of US$1.5 Million from any cash point machine in the world.
It might interest you to know that the UNION BANK OF NIGERIA has been nominated to carry out the delivery of the above mentioned sum to your home address, and the amount will be loaded in the card immediately I confirm receipt of the fee $120 only.
As a result, the only delay we are having is the fee $120 for the delivering of your ATM MASTER CARD. Therefore you are advised to ensue and secure send the fee $120 today, to enable me proceed and dispatch your ATM CARD to you without further delay, and be rest assured that as soon as I confirm the fee today your ATM MASTER CARD together with the (PIN) will be delivered to you within 48hours. Because all arrangement has been concluded in your favored but the only holdup is the fee $120.
Note this, you are advised to send the fee $120 in my name to avoid delay, and should be via western union or moneygram, also make sure you forward the payment details MTCN number etc to me as soon as you done making the payment.
RECEIVER''S NAME: STELLA UCHENDU
QUESTION: June
ANSWER: Green
Destination NIGERIA.
Yours faithfully,
MRS. STELLA UCHENDU
ATM Payment Director
Union Bank of Nigeria (UBN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ckeffe@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:00 am

Subject: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).Mr. Alaoma Johnson.

CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/14
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Attn: Dear
Complement of the season and happy New Year. It is very important I inform you that the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has finally approved the sum of US$1.5 Million for you as a compensation fund. Also the good thing about this transaction is that you are not required to pay any fee/charges, and you have 24hours to receive the US$1.5 Million into your bank account as soon as we confirm your banking particulars, as everything regard to the funds release has been concluded.
As a result, you are advised to ensue and supply your complete banking details, also make sure you include your direct phone number for easy communication, together with your ID Card. Thanks for your understanding, while I look forward to confirm the needed information soon.
Remain blessed.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Alaoma Johnson
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
telexcbn00@gmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

knnthmorris49@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:16 pm

IMF APPROVAL OF YOUR PENDING FUND
People
MS. SUSAN SHABANGU <knnthmorris49@gmail.com> Today at 2:03 PM
To
KENNETH MORRIS
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,
This email is to intimate you of a very important information which will
be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been
experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.
I am Ms Susan Shabangu a highly placed official of the International
Monetary Fund (IMF) It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are being treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction.
NOTE: All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.
You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be release to you directly from our source, I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to these instructions is at your own risk. I'm using this medium to promise you that immediately I hear from you and confirm Particulars of your Banking I shall direct you to the paying bank where your fund is currently deposited and separately operating on your name but your wrong dealings did not make you know the right offices to deal with. Forward your reply to.
(susanshabanggu@gmail.com )
Greetings,
Ms. Susan Shabangu
Senior Resident Representative in South Africa
International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Wayne

ckeffe@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:44 am

IMF APPROVAL OF YOUR PENDING FUND
People
MS. SUSAN SHABANGU <ckeffe@gmail.com> Apr 25 at 5:49 PM
Reply-To: susanshabanggu@gmail.com
To
keffe christmas
BCC
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,
This email is to intimate you of a very important information which will
be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been
experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.
I am Ms Susan Shabangu a highly placed official of the International
Monetary Fund (IMF) It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are being treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction.
NOTE: All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.
You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be release to you directly from our source, I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to these instructions is at your own risk. I'm using this medium to promise you that immediately I hear from you and confirm Particulars of your Banking I shall direct you to the paying bank where your fund is currently deposited and separately operating on your name but your wrong dealings did not make you know the right offices to deal with. Forward your reply to.
(susanshabanggu@gmail.com )
Greetings,
Ms. Susan Shabangu
Senior Resident Representative in South Africa
International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Wayne

chidipaul@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

CONTACT Mr. James Baxter
People
Mr. Leo Tochi <chidipaul@gmail.com> Today at 14:31
Reply-To: ckeffe@gmail.com
To
EFCC OFFICE
Message body
Attention Sir.
This is to inform you that your name is among the first 100 people send to us by the FBI after their investigation is concluded last week. The Central Bank of Nigeria and the U S Government has reached an agreement for the CBN to pay a compensation fee of $1.9million to you and the rest.
This payment will be made through our bank here in the U S Capital One Bank.
This payment must get to you before President Barack Obama leaves office by the 20th day of January 2017, you will get your money through a telegraphic bank to bank transfer or you choose any way you wish to receive your fund.
Contact Mr. James Baxter for your payment.
Email: ckeffe@gmail.com
Phone: +17015871898
We did not know how much you have lost in the past, but with our agreement with the U S Government we advise you to stop any further payment to Nigeria or any other country to avoid you being rip of your hard earn money again.
Your full name......
Your country: .........
Your Occupation: .........
Your current home address:....
Your cell phone number:
Thanks,
Mr. Leo Tochi.
Secretary CBN

Ala' Ibrahim on

Phone:
+17015871898
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Northwood, ND
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.