Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sue3413461@wavecable.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sue3413461@wavecable.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:43 am

Your Mail.
Mail. <sue3413461@wavecable.com> Apr 25 at 5:27 PM
Reply-To: <dukeben1984@net-c.com>
Message body
Your name is among last 10 victims listed to compensate by United Nations /World Bank by BANK DRAFT valued $750,000.00 contact Mr. Ben Duke of Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc with your Full Name ,Home/Office Address and Your Direct Telephone number this will enable us conclude this processing of your compensation payment and have your Bank Draft release to you so that you will cash of your funds from any of bank of your choice in your country. Contact Person:Dr. Ben Duke Email: dukeben1984@net-c.com Regards Mr. Kerry Freeman Chairman, UN compensation payment committee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dukeben1984@net-c.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 12:32 am

Email:

INSTRUCTION AS REGARDS THE FURTHER TRANSFER OF YOUR OVER DUE OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email in which you have not confirmed all the required information as regards the urgent transfer of your Funds which has been held for a long time now.

Firstly we tender our apology for your in ability to confirm the receipt of your funds yet, but we are assuring you 100%, that if you adhere strictly to the instruction you received from this office nothing will hinder you from receiving your funds in good faith.

With due respect i write to let you know that we cannot be able to transfer your Money from Nigeria because an Embargo has been placed on the further transfer of funds internationally by the Nigerian Banks, because of the Fraud and Corruption that has eaten deep in to our banking System, every foreign transfers has been stopped here.

Again, the United Nations, Paris Club, World Bank and International Monetary Fund are all monitoring incoming and out going Funds in Nigeria, because they feel that the money is for the sponsorship of Terrorism, and we do not want your funds to be monitored, because your funds is not for sponsoring terrorism any where in the world, and we know that your funds is also not gotten from any Drug Related transaction, your payment is free from every doubt.

Right now, the Government of Nigeria has modified a very successful way of releasing Money in Nigeria which is by ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM, via our Correspondence Bank in the United States of America, this Online
Bank account will offer you the privilege to Access and withdraw your Money without anybody Monitoring you.

In view of that you will be required to Open an Offshore Online bank Account on your name with our correspondence bank in American, once you have done this, you will immediately forward your online account details to me, and I will immediately, and easily transfer your funds to your new online bank account with no charges, I will also scan, and send you a copy of the transfer receipt, for your immediate confirmation with your online bankers.
Once you confirm the existence of funds in your new online account from your online bankers, you are free to start making transfer online to your regular bank account any where in the world, and this will not raise suspicion from any body, because it will be seen that you are only making transfer from one of your bank accounts, to your other bank account, and nothing is wrong with it.

Kindly get back to me today, if you wish to go along with us, by opening an offshore online bank account, with our correspondence bank in America, so that we will direct you on the next step to follow.

Expecting to hear from you today, and do call me on the receipt of this email message.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

Best Regards.

Return-Path: <dukeben1984@net-c.com>
Received: from [197.211.53.29]
Subject: INSTRUCTION AS REGARDS THE FURTHER TRANSFER OF YOUR OVER DUE
OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Originating IP: 197.211.53.29
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2016 2:12 am

Email:

ATTN:

Thank you for your email once again, and I am using this opportunity to forward the contact details of our correspondence bank in the United States to you.

Bank Name: DART BANK

Contact Person: MR PETER KUBACKI

Tel: +1-517-879-2088

Email: kubackidart@gmail.com

Contact him now, and tell him you want to open an offshore online account, and you would like him to furnish you with the standard requirement for opening such an account, and very importantly, inform him that you are expecting a huge transfer in to your online account from Nigeria very soon, I am sure he will understand the situation once you say this to him.

Get back to me with your online bank account details once you have your account opened with them, and I will immediately transfer your full funds in to your new offshore online account, and I will also scan, and send you a copy of your transfer receipt, for your immediate confirmation with the bank, for existence of your funds in your new online account, bear in mind that there will be no transfer charges.

I hope to read from you soonest.

Regards
Dr Ben Duke

Received: from [197.211.53.26]
Subject: INSTRUCTION AS REGARDS THE FURTHER TRANSFER OF YOUR OVER DUE
OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Originating IP: 197.211.53.26

+15178792088
Owner supposedly based in Jackson, MI
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled

The scammers are impersonating Dart Bank, founded in 1925, an independent community bank based in Mason, Michigan, United States, with branches in Holt and Grand Ledge. There is no location in Jackson. The real bank has nothing to do with the scam.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Email:

Good Day xxx.

I told you that all you need to do is to follow my instruction if they have given you peper to fill in do ask they have instructed every deed in this transaction must be documented so go ahead and do what they ask you to do all i am waiting is the account information for transfer to commence.

Thanks Dr Ben

Received: from [197.211.53.28]
Subject: Re: Re: I NEED UPDATE FROM YOU Dr Ben Duke.

Originating IP: 197.211.53.28
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gram2mygrandkids@aventurenet.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Read Your Mail.
Mail. <gram2mygrandkids@aventurenet.com> Today at 13:11
Reply-To: <dukeben1984@net-c.com>
Message body
United Nations Compensation Unit, In Affiliation with World Bank Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042UK/2016.

Congratulations Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD US$750,000.00 Dollars.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Dr.Ben Duke of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of US$750,000.00 Dollars.

This fund is in form of a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Dr.Ben Duke of ZENITH BANK PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment code:ST/DPI/829 immediately for your Cheque at the given address below:

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: Dr.Ben Duke
E-MAIL:dukeben1984@net-c.com

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.

You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information that will be required to avoid any mistakes:-

1. Your Full Name :
2. Your Home/Mobile Telephone No:
3. Your Home or Office Address :
4. Age/Occupation/Marital Status:
5. Scanned copy of your identification:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.

Regards,
United Nation.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.