Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engr.jerrynewman@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

engr.jerrynewman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Accountant General Federal Republic of Burundi
People
Mr. Jerry Newman <engr.jerrynewman@yahoo.com> Today at 10:45
Reply-To: "Mr. Jerry Newman" <jerrynewman65@yahoo.com>
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF:
MR JERRY NEWMAN
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BURUNDI.

ATTENTION: SIR,

I am Mr. Patrick Jerry (Accountant General Federal Republic of Burundi). I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Burundi.

This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via Online transfer.

This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract/Inheritance payment of (10.5 Million USD) To you via Online transfer.

I have secured every needed document to cover the money.

But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the (Accountant General Federal Republic of Burundi send this fund to you.

Please you don't have to worry for anything in respect of this your transaction.

I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement.

Please I need urgent reply to enable me know your own good choice so that i will start the process. get back to me immediately you receive this message let me know if you are interested to receive your 10.5 Million USD via Online transfer.

I will be waiting to hear from you today, make sure you get back to me today so that i will finalize this transaction.

MR PATRICK JERRY
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BURUNDI.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.