Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jennifer Robinson jensenrobinson2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Jennifer Robinson jensenrobinson2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 am

Also Known as:
Barnes Jacob

Thank you for responding to my email. I have to copy the message and resend it to you again;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel. I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I got your contact from the professional data base directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. When i was searching for a reliable partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

I'm Command Sergeant Major (NATO Code: OR-9), Jennifer Robinson, of 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division(Task Force Spartan), Responsible for Khost and Paktia Provinces in Afghanistan, of the ISAF - NATO Force on Training, Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Afghanistan, I live in Chicago illinois.

On Feb. 19, we were alerted by ANSF on the sudden presence of some Terrorists (Taliban) camping in Kandahar province’s Zharay district, a suburb not too far from Khost here in Afghanistan, to assist them fight some Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group, who are into drug trafficking by Taliban networks, which use drugs as a primary means of funding , after hours of battle, we won and some of the Taliban - Al-Qaida group ran to another province’s forest, after long Battle.

we captured three (3) of the Terrorists,(7) injured, In the process of torture they secretly confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group leader, and they took us to a secret cave in Zharay district, which served as their camp, we recovered several guns and almost 1300kg of marijuana in two local village, including some boxes with Cash in Dollar and Solid GOLD BAR,(me and my troop found separately), I and some other high ranking Afghanistan Officers share the cash and Solid Gold, I have in my possession the Cash and Solid GOLD BAR almost 10 to 11 million U.S. dollars with the Gold Bar as of Market rate. We gave the Guns and bags of marijuana to the ANSF Lieutenant.

WEB SITE OF DESTROYED DRUGS FOR CONFIRMATION:

http:/ /www.isaf.nato.int/article/isaf-news/ansf-destroy-1300kg-of-.html

I am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person like you who would help me work with a diplomat in India - Asia, close to Afghanistan, he was introduce to me through a local security man, we kept the Cash and Gold Boxes with him, in a close by village for safety purpose, but i need someone, i can trust and work with from outside and most be from the United State or Canada, that we get in touch with the diplomat, because we are not allow to make calls here in the province due to security reason, i need you to contact him for me, and work with him, so he can come over here and pick up the Cash and Gold Bar as a diplomatic consignment and take it to the buyer in the states, as we have two Buyer on ground, but if you have some one you trust, who can purchase the gold, still let me know.

After your reply, i will give you the details of the Diplomat, who work with United Nation development program in Asia and Phone number and also you are to send me your Full Name, Contact Address and Phone number, before i give you the diplomat details in India. Because in 3 weeks time some Europe Army will replace our UNIT in Khost and Paktia Provinces in Afghanistan and i will soon come back home, after you have complete the deal with the Diplomat. I can't be able to move this Gold Bar and huge funds my self to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government, because i am still in service.

I assure and promise to give you 30% of this fund and you keep 70% for me and my troop Member, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this business.

It is never a stolen Cash or illegal Gold Bar but because were on duty to bring peace in Afghanistan, many soldiers lost their life and no amount of compensation that may bring back the life of dead soldiers, then consider how the family will feel, that is the reasons my unit Decided to collect our share and keep among us, it is official and that's the reason i need your assistance to ship the consignment through a diplomat to the States.

Please, i trust you to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality to protect my job, myself and my troop Members. i will give you further instructions and a pictures of myself and the Gold Bars (When you reply). But you must know that i have taken precautionary measures to secure the Cash and Gold Bar. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny.

Please send the following information so i can proceed. Reply me through my Private Email: jensenrobinson2@gmail.com, i dont want to use my military email due to security season. Do you have facebook account.

Your full name ............................
Your full address ..........................
Your direct phone number ................
Your Age .......................

If you wish to proceed with me, please get back to me.

Regards,

Jennifer Robinson (Troop Leader)
Command Sergeant Major (NATO Code: OR-9), of 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division(Task Force Spartan).
Reply me through my Private Email: jensenrobinson2@gmail.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jensenrobinson2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-f195.google.com (mail-io0-f195.google.com. [209.85.223.195])
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
Subject: Hello
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Jennifer Robinson jensenrobinson2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:09 am

Mr. ,

Thanks for your email, I am very happy you want to assist me, i receive your details, and i will forward it to the Diplomat for verification, when you contact him.

Below is the contact of the diplomat:

Name: Kelvin Johnson
Email: kelvin.johnson@diplomats.com

His presently in India, his India number (+91 8130640921), Re-send all your details to him with your personal Phone number, so he can call you, please try and call/Text him ASAP, and contact him in his email address, tell him you are from me, in respect of a diplomatic consignment delivery to you, from your relative in Afghanistan, i told him you are my uncle, tell him you are my Uncle in the States.

I don't really trust him, because i have not work with him, i only met him once last year Christmas in Kabul, in a UNDP Meeting, you have to let him know that you are my Uncle, and you know very well about the Cash and Gold consignment in Afghanistan, and also you are to assist him move the consignment to your location successfully.

I will be leaving to another province in morning, for patrol duty and will be back in 12 days time, before my clearance to enable me return back home, i don't think i will have access to internet for days, but i will trust you, and i am happy you are from the states. I know when i return back from duty patrol, the consignment would have been in your care, can you get a buyer for the Gold, when the gold get to united states, because we already have two buyers in India and London online, but i don't trust any of them.

Be informed that the diplomat will use a none inspection Certificate and diplomatic tag mean for the consignment move out of here to your location.

I need to know what will be your cut (%) in this deal.

I trust you to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality to protect my job, myself and my troop Members.

Reply soon, i am still online in 5 hours time, before i leave to another province with my troops, Do you have facebook.

Regards,
Jennifer Robinson (Troop Leader)
Command Sergeant Major (NATO Code: OR-9), of 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division(Task Force Spartan)

Attn:

I received a notification email from Maj. Sgt Jennifer Robinson in Afghanistan Army Base, she said that you will be the one to assist me in travelling to Afghanistan for a Diplomatic consignment pick-up and delivered to you or a buyers from you, In respect of a diplomat duty. You are to re-send me your complete details, Home address, Nearest Airport and also your Personal phone number for verification.

We are diplomats that use our immunity and status to safe keep special and valuable packages and baggage in trust for
reputable clients, we are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms, UNDP (United Nation Development Program), and governments of various countries as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions, military, fellow diplomats and embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

The non circumvention and non disclosure agreement signed with the benefactor mandates us to fully divulge and never to disclose the benefactor's identity due to security reason. And secondly we use Diplomatic Certificate and diplomatic tag for none inspection consignment. Furthermore, i use this opportunity to bring to your notice that all expenses incurred by the diplomat in the cause of conveying your consignment package to the final location shall be borne by Process of delivery to you, before arranging payment.

This i will demand from you before delivering the consignment package to you when we met in person in your country.
I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential till we deliver the consignment to the final location/destination. Right now, i am in New Delhi in India for a package delivery assignment and a UNDP Meeting, and i will have to take my trip from here to Afghanistan before 48 hours, if the following agreement is sealed.

You have to re-send me your delivery location/address from Afghanistan to your final delivery location. I will get the none inspection travel clearance documents through a diplomatic process in the embassy here myself with no cost from you, before i leave to Afghanistan, i will call to confirm the cost of the none inspection travel clearance documents and also i will have to check the flight ticket schedule from India to Afghanistan, and secondly; from Afghanistan to your location(Nearest Airport), to confirm the right time of departure and arriving to your location. I will get my flight Ticket to travel to Afghanistan myself tomorrow, as soon as you are in agreement with me to proceed.

You can reach me through this phone number for now, because of my current location in New Delhi, India: +91 8130640921, and it roam in Asia continent, await your call soonest or SMS/Text me.

I will wait for an arrangement to be made towards the above before i proceed, And also you are to resend your details and I.D Verification to me
for confirmation purpose.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soonest. Sorry for the late response.

From the Desk of Mr. Kevin Johnson
Tel: +91 8130640921

HEADER:
Return-Path: <kelvin.johnson@diplomats.com>
Received: from [116.202.34.45] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 13 Apr 2016

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 116.202.34.45<br>Originating ISP: Mts<br> City: Delhi<br>Country of Origin: India<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+918103640921
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Madhya Pradesh / Chhattīsgarh
Original network provider* Reliance Communication Ltd - MP

Profile Elements:
Barnes Jac Mike
Works at HCL Construction Co.
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Chicago, Illinois

BASIC INFORMATION
Interested In: Women
Languages: English

Profile Photo:

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kelvin.johnson@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Attn:

You are to send me your complete details, Age, Occupation, Home address, Nearest Airport name and also your Personal phone number for verification, before i proceed. I need to call you, because tomorrow i will get the ticket and start my trip.

And also you are to send I.D Verification to me for confirmation purpose.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

From the Desk of Mr. Kevin Johnson
Tel: +91 8130640921
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:54 am

Attn: .

I received your email and all the requested informations, i need to proceed in this delivery process.

I try to call you many time, if was on voice message, and you did not pick up, you could not return my calls, i could have love to speak with you, i will be going to Kabul-Afghanistan today, and i will email and call again, once i get to my location in Afghanistan.

Already book my ticket online, attached is the Copy of my E-Ticket, once i get to the airport, i will get my by-pass and original fly ticket and travel. From New Delhi-India to Kabul-Afghanistan is 2hrs 30mins time, its a short trip. I will message you when i get to the hotel in Afghanistan. you can call or text me with my number.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Attachments
20160417025239-9fce6086-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:27 pm

I arrived in Kabul, Afghanistan few hours ago, and i was pick up by two security men from the airport to a Hotel, very close to the
Airport. I met with security man who kept the consignment and Gold Bar already seal in bags. I could not reach Your relative, due to her duty with his unit in another province.

I just receive the Bags in my hotel room, an hour ago in the Hotel. I am trying to package it in a diplomatic packaging, as a family
Valuables been sent to you, through none inspection Certificate and diplomatic tag mean. After the packaging, i will have
to take it to the airport for airway bill later soon, as a Family Diplomat Delivery to you, before i get my ticket to your location.

Attached is the Pictures i took today with the Gold Bar, after Cleaning and Testing it, i will take it to the airport to airway bill it this afternoon over here, before i reschedule my plane ticket to

I wrote to update you and let you know the progress of my duty here in Afghanistan. Please try and sms/text or call me with
my number, its roam. i keep calling you, but you are not picking up, did you get my Text. This is the new development.

Regards,
Mr. Kevin Johnson

20160417222537-f1e0010a-sm.png

20160417222541-f64dc790-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jensenrobinson2@gmail.com kelvin.johnson@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:16 pm

I have packaged the consignment in three Delivery Bags, i took the bags to the airport for the Airway Bill, and register it with your Name, Address and destination, to enable the delivery of the consignment to you in your location.

The Total cost of consignment delivery to the your destination Airport, with insurance/Vat. is $22,100; I have to pay the advance payment of $20,000 to the Airline authority delivery department, balance payment of $2,100, to enable the register of the Consignment for Leaving this country through the Afghanistan International Diplomatic Courier Services to Indira Gandhi International Airport in India.

I cannot come up with all this money due to my expense here, You have to let me know, on how you are going to assist me and
send the balance ($2,100) payment for the consignment delivery, so i can give you instruction on how to make the balance payment as
soon as possible today, because i have to leave this country today to your location. Please let me know how much you can assist me
today.

I already sent a message to the security man here, in regard of the new development, because i could not reach Jennifer, he told the security man that he will not be available for 2 to 3 weeks due to his Patrol duty in another province. You have to get back to me, so i can inform you, on how to send the balance fees of $2,100, or what you can raise from your end, because the flight leaves this this tomorrow, direct flight to your Airport in .

You have to come and pick me up at the airport to your location for the deal to be finalize, after i pay the balance fees, i will reschedule my ticket and send a copy to you, so you can know when my flight arrive .

Attached is the Airways Bill receipt.

Urgent matter and Hope to hear from you soon. You have to let me know how much you can assist and come up with from your side today, so i can know what to do here, i am Stressed here, because this country is a war zone and Non-Citizen is at risk due to Terrorist Attack and kidnapping of foreigners. I will inform you how you can send the money down to me.

FIXED.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:42 am

Attn: Mr. .

Thanks for your email, you are advice to use the below information, and wire the funds today morning your time.

(CLIPPED)

After payment, send the payment wire slip to me, i will leave this country tomorrow morning, after paying the balance fees for the consignment, when i get to your airport, i will call you so you can pick me up at the airport.

Regards,
Mr. Kevin Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:07 am

Mr. ,

Good day, Have you wire the payment, today is monday, if the account did not go through, you can use the below Bank Account and make the payment today, already re-book my ticket to leave this country on wed.

Regards,
Mr. Kevin Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.