Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alice pekigna on Skype and FB

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Closure.When Will This End? How Do Scammers Think? pg13

Unread postby sivasli58 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm

It did happen to me new. First, add me on facebook and we have mutual friends of mine at the same time on facebook. Therefore, I added her(he). After some talking, she wanted to skype call on me and the same old scenerio. It is a very foolish thing for me. I was very afraid. I thought that if my friends or relatives learn this video I can't look at their eyes then I tought that if it happens, I commit suicide. With this fear I let them in to my brain and send his money. Now, I did all the steps to prevent myself what it writes in the scamsurvivor. I am still waiting what will happen? Because this is not an easy thing to get rid of.
sivasli58
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 pm

sivasli58,

Your scam is over now and it is the time for you to let it go. Lingering feelings after a scam are normal - but it is not normal to let your life to be destroyed by the fear of what the scammer may do or may do not. He already forgot you. It is the time for you to forget about him and to move forward with your life.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby sivasli58 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:27 pm

I feel more better now thanks to this site. However, besides let it go, I want to give all details that I have to Interpol. I don't know does it help or not I want to do this. First , I want to ask that, does anybody know how to report it Interpol and is there a possibilty to it can be useful?
sivasli58
Junior survivor

Re: alice pekigna on Skype and FB

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:26 am

The best option in this case is to report all those details to your local police. We are telling the victims to report to the police all the time - because if there are more complaints, the authorities will try to do something. Your local police is the first option as legal authority for such a step. If your local police can not do much, they will be the ones contacting the Interpol or similar structures.

In most of the cases it is hard for LE to do anything in such cases. First because most of the victims are not reporting the significant details they have about the scammer. Second - even if the victims are reporting, the scammers are abusing stolen pictures/videos, fake names, free mail addresses and it is hard to identify the real scammer hidden behind all those. And even if,in some cases, the scammer real identity is known, the victim is in a country, the scammer in another one and no police has jurisdiction abroad.

The only way the police may become aware about those cases and may be able to do something is possible only if the victims are making the first step reporting the scam to their local police.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

emelie deslo - chatroulette

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:04 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4946]

What name did the scammer use?*: emelie deslo
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: emelie.deslo
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Amelie Pekigna
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chat rulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 600 $
Name you were told to send the money to. : Rida ELkarrat
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX
How were you to send the money ?: moneygram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: nothing yet..but i want to call to the police
=
Skype name: emelie deslo
Skype profile ID name: emelie.deslo
France
BD: Friday, March 05, 1993
Age 22
Female
French
Last edited by SlapHappy on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reported scammer's youtube video account.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby sivasli58 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 pm

He Doesnt forget mE. He wants another mıney. He sent me message and i didnt answer. I am so scared
sivasli58
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:17 pm

You should redo all of the outlined steps and wait another 2 weeks for the scammer to move on.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby sivasli58 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:20 pm

I did all the steps. He sent via phone number with another number
sivasli58
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Block that number too and restart the two week period before opening any of your accounts.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Phone number used by the scammer: +212534758805

Number billable as wireless geographic number
Country or destination Morocco
Original network provider* Wana Corporate S.A. (inwi)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com