Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian_daniel@india.com vivian_daniel@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vivian_daniel@india.com vivian_daniel@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Dying widow. If the "cancer doesn't kill her, sure as hell the stroke will," so hurry and send me money so you can receive my millions...oldest dying widow story on the planet. YAWN.

* 41.189.43.148 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <vivian_daniel@hotmail.com>
Received: from [41.189.43.148] by web101517.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: wkuffor1004
Sender: wkuffor1004@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:06:32 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: vivian daniel <vivian_daniel@india.com>
Subject: My dear in the lord I am Mrs. vivian daniel,A widow to late Mr.Edward daniel I am 58 years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here in Ivory Coast before his Sudden Death in this Country's present political Crisis 2010.but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of €10, Million Euro, in one of the Bank here in Ivory Coast, the fund is still in the bank now. I have seriously sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than two months according to my doctor, Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a person who has fear of God individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and I have seriously sickness; I don’t want a situ
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.