Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrmoorecarrick86@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 pm

* 114.154.85.251 Open Computer Network Tokyo Japan

Return-Path: <mrmooreccarrick88@hotmail.com>
Received: from User (p2251-ipbfp1604kobeminato.hyogo.ocn.ne.jp [114.154.85.251])
by msgw012-01.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id 3C63BAFA856;
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:43:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <mrmoorecarrick86@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: YOUR IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 18:43:38 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name & Address..............................
3) Account Number....................................
4) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
5) Marital Status.......................................
6) Your Cell Phone Number............................
7) Your Fax Home Address.............................
8) Your Country.........................................
9) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.
Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

drzetiakhtar.aziz@live.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue May 20, 2014 4:44 pm

+44131608048

Information on phone number range +44 131 608XXXX

Number billable as
geographic number
Country or destination
United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Edinburgh
Original network provider*
Voxbone SA
*) Number portability has not been taken into account

+19292240710

Information on phone number range +1 929224XXXX

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Voxbeam Telecommunications Inc. - Ny

+22968612748

Information on phone number range +229 68XXXXXX

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.70.168.63<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Wroclaw<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 23:55:22 +0100

Dear sir,

This letter serves as reminder to you base on my trip to your country to come and complete the proper ratifications on this subject matter with your Bank, I am also coming with the (Checkbook) and (Master Gold Credit Cards) by tomorrow morning I am going to email you the pin number of the card which you are going to use to be making withdrawals of ($200,000) two hundred thousand united states dollars only after the first withdrawal from the card.
I have all the documents both from IRS and Federal reserve Bank and FSA, because my last visit to New York city really help me to register your name with this organization and also the (BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA) also acknowledge your name as free from any type of illegality which means I done my home work well for the past months that this matter have being going on and on. I did have a good run anyway.
But just a moment sir, I received a Bank account here as follows asking me to wire part of the funds today directly to them after this gentleman paid the (ratifications fees) of GBP 500 pounds on your behalf and also transfer charge of 45 pounds so the total amount that this gentleman paid today on your behalf is GBP545 Pounds for both ratifications and the transfer charge and he then provide this account details as follows:

HSBC BANK HONG KONG
ACCOUNT NO: 40 17 90 49
SWIFT CODE: SWTCHZESS
ACOUNT NAME: PAUL LY
ADDRESS: HENGSENG ROAD HONG KONG

So this gentleman name is Paul Ly. Citizen of Singapore and he claim that you have ask him to act on your behalf to receive this fund that you have an accident,

please we are ready to start wiring the funds to him, please confirm is what he said is true by calling me by tomorrow morning London time between 9 am to 4 pm+44131608048 and let me know exactly what to do now because I am confuse and I don’t understand how you plan to change your beneficiary status without informing me before you make such decision, you are suppose to let me know your decision before you take any action.
So before we go ahead and start wiring your funds to this partner of yours, please confirm to us if you want us to continue wiring the money to him before we take any action, up till now I have not done anything yet, even the money he sent to me via western union to pay for the final ratifications and the transfers fees is still in western union Money transfer office, I never claim the money until I hear from you because I will not claim this money until I hear from you, don’t call me in the mid night because I will be sleeping and I will like you to call me 9 am till 5pm UK time so that I will explain everything to you and then you will let me know exactly what we need to do next

I am going to wait for you reply, so that I will conclude my traveling arrangement to you by tomorrow and forward my flight intinary to you because I must come to your bank to complete ratifications ok, just let me know your own arrangement so that I will make sure that I get everything ready for you without any further delay.

God bless you and have a wonderful day and I will wait for your Urgent response
Regards
From MRS. DR ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Governor BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA
TEL: +44131608048
TEL: +19292240710
TEL: +22968612748

Note: in case if I didn’t hear from you, I will then conclude that you have given me go ahead to wire the funds to Mr. Paul Ly who claim that he is working for you and you have given him approvals to receive your fund, please let me know exactly the truth from your good self before I take any action.

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu May 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Information on phone number range +44 131 608XXXX

Number billable as
geographic number
Country or destination
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Voxbone SA

Information on phone number range +1 929224XXXX

Number billable as
geographic number
Country or destination
United States
New York City, NY
Voxbeam Telecommunications Inc. - Ny

Information on phone number range +229 68XXXXXX

Number billable as
mobile number
Country or destination
Benin

Globacom Ltd (GLO)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.72.24.60<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Polska<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: WHAT YOU MUST DO TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 00:06:51 +0100

DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE, OK I WILL IGNORE THE GENTLEMAN ADVICE, PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THIS DETAILS AS FOLLOWS :

1. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH WE WILL USE TO TRANSFER BANK TO BANK THE SUM OF $500,000 DOLLARS, I NEED YOUR BANK NAME AND ACCOUNT NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SWIFT CODE INCLUDING THE BANK ADDRESS AND THE AREA CODE

2. PROVIDE ME YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DETAILS OR DRIVERS LICENSE

3. SEND VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MY NAME THE SUM OF GBP500 FOR RECTIFICATIONS AND THEN GBP45 POUNDS FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER FEES

AND I NEED YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER SO I WILL PHONE YOU AND THEN GET THIS MATTER DISCUSS FIRST BEFORE YOU SEND MONEY AND IT WILL TAKE ME 24 HOURS TO SEND THE FIRST WIRE TO YOU AFTER I RECEIVE THIS THREE ITEMS

PLEASE DONT DELAY THIS MATTER ANYMORE SO THAT WE WILL NOT ENDANGER THIS PROJECT FOR YOU UNTIL WE FINALIZATION  OF  THIS TRANSACTION.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

REGARDS

From DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Governor Bank Negara Malaysia

PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ASAP.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 pm

dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

Received: from User ([89.70.168.63])
by edge02.upcmail.net with edge
id 7VUm1o00M1NQQdl02VUnw7; Wed, 28 May 2014 19:29:29 +0200

Tel: +44131608048
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

Tel: +19292240710
Tel: +22968612748 new phone number Benin!

From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com>
Subject: INFORMATION
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:29:20 +0100

Dear sir,

I have been compelled by ICBC bank to draft a petition and submit to the higher authorities within 48 hours time for cancellation of your approved accumulated interest payment due to your non compliance to my instructions. The deadline for the accumulated interest to remain in ICBC account is Friday after Friday the bank will send the interest accumulated on your fund to the USA treasury for classification. So my advise for you is to try and send the money today so that i can finish the job for you once you send the money today.

This is the best arrangement ever so please call me for more confirmations on: +44131608048 

Thanks for banking with us,
Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHATR AZIZ
Tel: +22968612748
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

sss2@att.net

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 29, 2014 11:19 pm

X-Originating-IP: [180.37.203.140]
Authentication-Results: mta1349.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=att.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=att.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO msgw006-01.ocn.ad.jp) (180.37.203.140)
by mta1349.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 29 May 2014 17:50:00 +0000
Received: from User (p4024-ipbf707niigatani.niigata.ocn.ne.jp [114.149.51.24])
by msgw006-01.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id EA765465D16;
Fri, 30 May 2014 02:48:50 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <moorecarrick927@yahoo.es>
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offe to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name & Address..............................
3) Account Number....................................
4) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
5) Marital Status.......................................
6) Your Cell Phone Number............................
7) Your Fax Home Address.............................
8) Your Country.........................................
9) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.
Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL: moorecarrick927@yahoo.es
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:47 am

+44131608048
+19292240710

Subject: TRANSACTION SOLUTIONS
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 00:11:28 +0100

DEAR SIR,

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO HAVE A MEETING WITH CHAIRMAN OF BONDING COMPANY THAT WILL REGISTER YOUR NAME AND INSURED THE FUND TODAY TO VERIFY IF THERE IS ANY MEANS OF RESOLVING THIS ISSUE IN A CONSIDERABLE WAY, AND THE ORGANIZATION TOLD ME THAT THE OFFICIAL AMOUNT FOR REGISTRATION OF YOUR NAME WITH THEIR COMPANY THAT WILL ISSUE THE INSURANCE BOND CERTIFICATE THAT WILL ALLOW DHL COURIER TO SEND YOUR BANK WITHDRAWAL ITEMS WITH FREE PASSAGE TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS IS $320, BUT I WAS ABLE TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE CHAIRMAN OF THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHO IS GOING TO GET THE SURETY BOND ON YOUR NAME AND TRANSACTION, HE AGREED AND ADVISED THAT WE SHOULD PROVIDE ONLY $150 NOW OUT OF THE OFFICIAL $320 REQUIRED, FOR HIM TO REGISTER YOUR NAME WITH THEIR COMPANY AND ISSUE TO US THE BOND, BUT ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR BANK WITHDRAWAL TOOLS AND MAKE FIRST WITHDRAWAL WE SHALL BRING FORTH THE OFFICIAL BALANCE OF THE REMAINING $170 TO HIM.

SO AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, YOU ARE ADVISED TO COMPLY IMMEDIATELY BY SENDING THE SUM OF $150 NOW AS AGREED WITH THE CHAIRMAN IN CHARGE OF ISSUING THE INSURANCE BOND CERTIFICATE, SO WE CAN OBTAIN THE BOND AND TAKE THE RECEIPT TO DHL COURIER OFFICE FOR DISPATCHING OF THE BANK ITEMS TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS BEFORE YOUR FUND IS CALLED BACK TO ICBC BANK ESCROW ACCOUNT, HENCE TODAY AND TOMORROW IS THE FINAL MANDATE GIVEN TO US BY THE AUTHORITIES TO COMPLETE THIS OBLIGATIONS.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ME ON ANY OF MY NUMBERS: +44131608048 +19292240710

AWAITING YOUR URGENT COMPLIANCE TO THIS EFFECT.

REGARDS,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:32 pm

X-SourceIP: 89.66.2.82
SourceIP: 89.66.2.82
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.66.2.82<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Kraków<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: TODAY UPDATE
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:50:52 +0100

Dear sir,

Reference to my email of yesterday today is the final deadline given to us by the authorities for completing this obligations for you. And i also want you to understand that i have already done my best by negotiating with the chairman of the real insurance bonding company, which they waived some part of the insurance fee from $320 to $150 so you should try as much as you could in paying the balance today to enable us complete this process immediately.So the only amount remaining is $150 which you have to raise and send immediately because I have really tried as a partner.

I have large responsibilities of my own which i am still owing as a family woman, now you have to quickly send the balance of $150 today otherwise, i leave this job and return back to my base in malaysia because i have tried my best for you.

As soon as we receive balance of the fee i will take your bank withdrawal items to the real bonding company and i will insure the bank instrument on your name for safety so that with the letter from the real bonding company i will take them to the DHL office and have them send the bank withdrawal items to your house address under 24 hours.

So send the balance $150 to the details of our protocol officer through Western Union money transfer and forward the details to me. The below is the receivers name once again: NAME: JACQUELINE LEON ADDRESS: LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA USA AMOUNT: $150

please call me for me explantions in respect to this: +19292240710

I will be expecting the details of the fee immediately after sending the money as advised.

Thanks and God Bless You
Regards

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:16 am

+44131608048
+19292240710

X-SourceIP: 89.70.168.63
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.70.168.63<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Wroclaw<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: "SURETY BOND"
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:22:31 +0100

Dear sir,

I wish to inform you that any bank items we are sending out of Industrial and commercial bank of China (ICBC) New York must have insurance coverage certificate before the beneficiary will be allow to use the withdrawal tools, so we were advised by the Courier to ensure that we pay an insurance fee for your fund and they deemed it necessary because previous cases where shipped items ended up been damaged or misplaced ended up in court as the owners of funds or items shipped without an insurance fee was stopped hence forth.
So i must let you understand that working with the insurance company is the best way because after this last payment by the beneficiary the REAL BONDING COMPANY will stand as a guarantor to this transaction which is 100% guarantee and assured, because whatever that goes wrong the insurance company will be held responsible.

This is main reason why i,m advising you to comply and pay for the insurance coverage official fees of $320 only which is the only thing required of you, so therefore it is for your own benefit that we insured your bank items and your life because that is what will help you to secure your funds 100% in anytime you are using your bank items to make withdrawal of your fund, so the registration of your name and items with the insurance company before delivery is the reason why am repeating myself on this case, so that your bank items will be cleared legally and you will be able to use them for withdrawal in your country at anytime after we receive the insurance fee and send the card and draft to you within period of 24 hours. so i urge you to try your very best against all odds and look for a means to get the fee today so your fund delivery can commence.

Your ATM CARD and bank draft will be delivered to you today as soon as you have the fee paid today and you have my word and assurance on this one.
 I await your urgent response.

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 am

See also
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13123&start=10

although this email appeared in that thread it did not google!

+44131608048
+19292240710

X-SourceIP: 89.70.168.63

Subject: "SURETY BOND"
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:22:31 +0100

Dear sir,

I wish to inform you that any bank items we are sending out of Industrial and commercial bank of China (ICBC) New York must have insurance coverage certificate before the beneficiary will be allow to use the withdrawal tools, so we were advised by the Courier to ensure that we pay an insurance fee for your fund and they deemed it necessary because previous cases where shipped items ended up been damaged or misplaced ended up in court as the owners of funds or items shipped without an insurance fee was stopped hence forth.
So i must let you understand that working with the insurance company is the best way because after this last payment by the beneficiary the REAL BONDING COMPANY will stand as a guarantor to this transaction which is 100% guarantee and assured, because whatever that goes wrong the insurance company will be held responsible.

This is main reason why i,m advising you to comply and pay for the insurance coverage official fees of $320 only which is the only thing required of you, so therefore it is for your own benefit that we insured your bank items and your life because that is what will help you to secure your funds 100% in anytime you are using your bank items to make withdrawal of your fund, so the registration of your name and items with the insurance company before delivery is the reason why am repeating myself on this case, so that your bank items will be cleared legally and you will be able to use them for withdrawal in your country at anytime after we receive the insurance fee and send the card and draft to you within period of 24 hours. so i urge you to try your very best against all odds and look for a means to get the fee today so your fund delivery can commence.

Your ATM CARD and bank draft will be delivered to you today as soon as you have the fee paid today and you have my word and assurance on this one.
 I await your urgent response.

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: drzetiakhtar.aziz@live.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:23 am

X-SourceIP: 89.79.39.79

Subject: THE REASON WHY YOU MUST GET A SURETY BOND TO COVER YOUR TRANSACTION

DEAR SIR,

THIS TRANSACTION IS VERY SERIOUS AND I WANT TO LET YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU
ARE NOT DOING ME FAVOR FOR SENDING THE INSURANCE FEES TO BANK PROTOCOL
OFFICER, YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF A FAVOR IF YOU SEND THE MONEY AS WE
INSTRUCT BECAUSE WE CANNOT USE THE MONEY YOU SENDING RATHER I WILL TAKE
THE CARD AND BANK DRAFT TO A REAL INSURANCE COMPANY AND I WILL INSURE THE
CARD ON YOUR NAME FOR SAFETY SO THAT WITH THE LETTER FROM THE REAL BONDING
COMPANY AND I WILL TAKE IT TO DHL OFFICE AND HAVE THEM SEND THE CARD TO
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AND ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE CARD YOU SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY
ATM MACHINE AND CHANGE THE PIN NUMBER FROM 1477 TO A NEW NUMBER THAT YOU
CAN REMEMBER THEN YOU CAN START USING THE CARD FOR MAKING WITHDRAWAL OF
$7,OOO THE DAILY LIMIT THE SAME THING APPLICATION TO THE BANK DRAFT THAT I
SENT YOU COPY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE BANK ITEMS IS READY FOR COLLECTION.

SO THIS TRANSACTION IS SERIOUS AND IS NOT A CHILDPLAY AND I CANNOT CHEAT
YOU, I WANT YOU TO COUNT ON ME AND TRUST ME BECAUSE I CAN NEVER LET YOU
DOWN FOR ANY REASON, I AM READY TO SEND YOUR BANK ITEMS RIGHT NOW WITH DHL
COURIER, BUT ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING INTERNATIONAL
MATTERS OF THIS NATURE WE MUST REGISTER YOUR NAME WITH REAL BONDING
COMPANY IN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE IT IS STANDING MANDATORY RULES SINCE APRIL
2013 THAT ANY FUNDS OR BANK ITEMS YOU ARE TRANSFERRING OR SENDING OUT OF
ICBC BANK THROUGH COURIER MUST HAVE "SURETY BOND ON YOUR NAME FOR SAFETY
BEFORE WE SEND THE BANK ITEMS TO YOU AND YOU COULD HAVE ACCESS OF MAKING
WITHDRAWAL WITH THE BANK WITHDRAWAL INSTRUMENT, BECAUSE IT WILL HELP YOU
SECURE YOUR FUNDS IN 100% ANYTIME YOU WANT TO USE YOUR CARD OR CASH THE
BANK DRAFT FROM YOUR BANK SO THE FEE IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FUNDS TO BE
PROTECTED BY A REAL BONDING COMPANY THAT WILL STAND AS A GUARANTOR TO THIS
TRANSACTION INCASE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG THE AETNA BONDING IN L.A WILL BE
HELD RESPONSIBLE AND YOUR FUND WILL BE CLEARED LEGALLY AND WILL BE ABLE TO
START MAKING WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.

THIS IS BEST SECURE WAY ICBC DIRECTOR AND I DECIDED TO HELP YOU SEND YOUR
BANK ITEMS, WE WILL FIRST INSURED THE ITEMS FOR SECURITY REASON,IF THE
BANK TOOLS IS INSURED BY REAL BONDING COMPANY THERE IS NO AUTHORITY THAT
WILL OPEN YOUR PACKAGE UNTIL IS DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR HOUSE AS A
OFFICIAL DELIVERY FROM DHL.

YOU NEED TO TRUST ME COMPLETELY AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION THAT
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I WILL BE GLAD TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU

THANKS AND GOD BLESS,

REGARDS,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ