Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drzetiakhtaraziz@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:51 am

Received: from User ([87.207.140.55])
by edge01.upcmail.net with edge
id Dedb1n00n1Buhwf01edcor; Tue, 14 Jan 2014 03:38:21 +0100
X-SourceIP: 87.207.140.55
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com>
Subject: FUND RELEASE TRANSMISSION

Dear sir,

We have completed this special arrangement for you and ICBC bank have given authority to syndicate bank to release 3 million pounds to your account tomorrow morning.
Like i said earlier, we have already open business account for you with syndicate bank so that the payment advice that will be issue to you will be honored after you pay the transfer transmission fee of $2,000 today the full transmission will be completed from syndicate bank in london and then bank to bank instructions will be given to our correspondent branch in your location will be advice to pay through the mention channels in the payment instructions if you want me to send you all the documents proving this effect i would gladly send you.

Everything is completed and ready now and syndicate bank is ready to transmit your 3 million pounds first partial payments if they receive the transmission fee today i will complete this transmission the same day and then syndicate bank in london will issue (PAYMENT ADVICE) bank to bank instructions on your behalf and copy will be send to you and the branch manager of our correspondent bank in your city because is the same banking system then appointment time and date will automatic schedule for you to visit the branch or your local bank branch and pick up your ATM card and Bank Draft and then the wire transfer of your 3 million pounds partial payment which was already transmitted on your behalf will commence.

So please go and send the commitment fee right now and send the mtcn number so that we can proceed and complete this transmission programs for you and fully access to your fund be allowed and commence immediately.

Your urgent compliance to this instructions will make us serve your better

Thank you,
Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Tel: +19292240710
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: drzetiakhtaraziz@mail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:11 am

+19292240710
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Voxbeam Telecommunications Inc. - Ny
Redirected VOIP telephone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby scambaiter316 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Just wanted to let people know that DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ is actually an alias of Susan Moorehead. I called the number provided in the email 940-238-0369 and the same lady answered also answers to the number 212-203-0018 which is the number Susan/Susanna Moorehead always gives in her emails. I have gotten the same man sometimes too and he will act like he does not know what is going on. These are obviously in cahoots trying to use another set of names. Just thought I would share what I found.
scambaiter316
Junior survivor

westerunion623@yahoo.com.tw office.file2014@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 pm

* 81.91.228.125 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <office.file2014@cantv.net>
Received: from 81.91.228.125 ([81.91.228.125]) by webmail-01.mgmt.cantv.net (
Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:11:24 -0430 (VET)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:11:24 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: westerunion623@yahoo.com.tw
To: dindoc@gmail.com
Subject: Contact Western union now.
X-Originating-IP: [81.91.228.125]

Attention: E-mail Address Owner.

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at:- ( westerunion623@yahoo.com.tw ) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.

My agreement with them is 5,000 USD two time daily until the whole of 1.5USD is transferred. You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done.

send the below information to them:

Your Receiver name_________
Your Country_________
Your Mobile Phone:________

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 75USD for paper work and remittance. E-mail them with above address, the contact person is Mr Williams Mark, with phone number:- +229 99264988.

Thank you.
Mr Frank Johnson.
=
+22999264988
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

moorecarrick9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Subject: Our Ref: FRN/SDLD/FCPB/-X/2014

Spear Heading Nigeria Debt Reconciliation Unit
39 Grace church Street Victoria Island Lagos-Nigeria.

Our Ref: FRN/SDLD/FCPB/-X/2014

Dear Sir

SUBJECT: TOP CONFIDENTIAL AND CLASSIFIED NOTICE

The government of Nigeria is happily celebrating a major boom in the
oil market which saw us making more than 50% gain more than we
budgeted. In the light of this, we have been seriously warned by the
IMF and UN other international financial bodies to make sure we settle
most of our outstanding foreign debt,Hence the presidency set up this
panel on the 1st of JANUARY 2014 to take care of 20 approved
contract/diplomatic payment outstanding for the past 25 years. Yours
happened to be among these approved payment.

But sir, a very surprising records were discovered that is why you
have not been contacted about this since then. Records showed that
your payment has been approved four times and duly and completely paid
two times. Also we found out that these funds totaling almost $41.5
was transferred directly from our Central Bank Nigeria to two
different bank accounts in different countries with the same
beneficiary name. This resulted in bringing the u .s and British
government into the case and we really want you to explain to us what
you know.

Most baffling is that this payment keeps coming up in every period of
contract payment verification and always receives approval.

Have you received your payment?

Help us help you. Call me immediately you receive this message or
email me If we do not hear from you immediately we will assume you are
involved and have received an over payment which should be returned to
Nigeria

YOURS TRULY,

Mr Moore Carrick
(CHAIRMAN)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Received: from User ([89.77.198.196])
by edge04.upcmail.net with edge
id Qyqt1n0144EjwB503yquLJ; Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:51:44 +0100
X-SourceIP: 89.77.198.196
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com>
From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM TO ME THAT YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL MESSAGE?

Dear SIR,

How are you today? hope all is well.

Sorry for my late in response, though it was due to I was posted out of a non searchlight receiving area for an official assignment to handle other foreign beneficiaries payment file, which was concluded just yesterday, so now I am back to complete your payment issues.

The total sum of your funds $15,000,000.00 have finally being transfers to corresponding bank of SYNDICATE BANK in London, The amount is currently here in syndicate bank of London and as soon as you pay the balance of the transmission fee, within the duration of 24 hours we will release the first batch of your fund totally three million british pounds sterling from your local bank in your city before we proceed with the rest of your fund with the bank (ICBC) Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, usa your total fund with Syndicate Bank of London is USD$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United State Dollars) ONLY. So all you now need to do is for you to send $750 to :

NAME:

Receivers Name: Jacqueline C. Beckham

Address: 91737 alta loma CA USA

So all you need to do right now is urgently try your best to borrow the fee and send it so that the same day you will receive this £3 million pounds first batch partial payment into your bank account from this local bank here in your city, this is a special arrangement which i did to get this transaction to this final stage, please it is highly confidential, do not disclose this information's to anybody at all because it is high class banking deal that we want to use and help you.

Please call me on my new line: +1 929 224 0710 for further directives

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Pls call me on this new number +1 929 224 0710
Wayne

Re: dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 pm

+19292240710
Number billable as geographic number
Original network provider* Number billable as geographic number
Original network provider* Voxbeam Telecommunications Inc. - Ny
Redirected VOIP telephone number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Another DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ email

Unread postby scambaiter316 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:36 am

From: Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz (dr.zetiakhtaraziz200@live.com)
Sent: Tue 2/11/14 7:19 AM
To:

Dear SIR,

How are you today? hope all is well.

Sorry for my late in response, though it was due to I was posted out of a non searchlight receiving area for an official assignment to handle other foreign beneficiaries payment file, which was concluded just yesterday, so now I am back to complete your payment issues.

The total sum of your funds $15,000,000.00 have finally being transfers to corresponding bank of SYNDICATE BANK in London, The amount is currently here in syndicate bank of London and as soon as you pay the balance of the transmission fee, within the duration of 24 hours we will release the first batch of your fund totally three million british pounds sterling from your local bank in your city before we proceed with the rest of your fund with the bank (ICBC) Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, usa your total fund with Syndicate Bank of London is USD$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United State Dollars) ONLY. So all you now need to do is for you to send $750 to :

NAME:

Receivers Name: Jacqueline C. Beckham

Address: 91737 alta loma CA USA

So all you need to do right now is urgently try your best to borrow the fee and send it so that the same day you will receive this £3 million pounds first batch partial payment into your bank account from this local bank here in your city, this is a special arrangement which i did to get this transaction to this final stage, please it is highly confidential, do not disclose this information's to anybody at all because it is high class banking deal that we want to use and help you.

Please call me on my new line: +1 929 224 0710 for further directives

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Pls call me on this new number +1 9292240710
scambaiter316
Junior survivor

wumt.westernunion@mail333.com rmuller13@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:08 am

* 41.79.217.113 Spacetel Benin Sa Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <rmuller13@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.79.217.113 (proxying for 41.79.217.113)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user elsat@supereva.it)
by webmail.register.it with HTTP;
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 03:35:59 +0100 (CET)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 03:35:59 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: CALL +229-686-50389 MR MARK WILLIAM TO PICK UP YOUR FIRST
PAYMENT OF $5,000US DOLLARS IMMEDIATELY.
Reply-To: wumt.westernunion@mail333.com

This is very urgent from Western Union, our Operation manager has sent your
FIst payment of $5000.00 out of your compensation total amount of
$1.5million dollar and we needed this from you to complete the transfer,

Reconfirm
1. Full Name ______
2. Country/Address ______
3. Phone/fax number ______
4. Age/Sex _______
5. Occupation ______
6. Attach your ID _____

Noted That Only Fee Request from You Is for Reactivate transfer
Files Of $67 only.

Contact Mr.mark william
Tel: (+229)68650389
Email: (wumt.westernunion@mail333.com)

Thank you,
=
+22968650389
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Received: from User ([87.207.140.55])
by edge02.upcmail.net with edge
id ajr11n00C1Buhwf02jr2X7; Fri, 07 Mar 2014 20:51:42 +0100
X-SourceIP: 87.207.140.55
From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com>
Subject: SOURCE OF FUNDS ORIGIN DOCUMENTATION ATTACHED FROM DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ

Dear sir,

Good news my good friend, all the funds origin documentation to receive your ($15,000,000.00) fifteen million dollars which is still pending have being completed and the Central Bank of Republic of Benin authority have also approve your payment under your name but we will need to complete the endorsement of the notary public and the stamp duty because it is very good and important that the FUNDS ORIGIN CERTIFICATE must be stamp duty and it must also be notarized through the public notary office in republic of benin and that will make the documents more authentic that is the reason your going to pay only the fee of $345 dollars,
i have paid the full amount of transmission program for you and help you upgraded and activated your account,and now your account is active and ready to be use by you the beneficiary, right now the issue of your business account with syndicate bank is 100% settle and free from any type of authority, you don't need to go through stress again in receiving your fund, so all you need now is for you to follow my instructions because we urgently need to make sure that the funds origin certificate is notarized and then we can get the stamp duty as well to enable us fly directly from republic of benin to your country to deliver the withdrawing tools and we can run the CD on your computer which will allow you free access to your internet banking from your online account with syndicate bank while sitting in your house,
you can make wire to any bank in the world or to your local account, this is for your own good and this will help you prove that all the documents is legitimate and that will also help you to defend yourself once you start receiving funds from your business online account and we will also bring forth the original copies of all the documents from beginning of this transaction till the end.

Please hurry to your bank and get $345 dollars from your bank, then go to western union and ask them to send the fee $345 dollars directly to my receiving officers name: DAVID MICHAEL, COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN. text question is: to who? and use answer as : A Banker and please send me SMS the mtcn numbers of western union on my numbers: +19292240710 or +441316080483. I think i pref-are if you send the money directly to my receiving officer because i dont want any mistake ok.

However, the mandate given to us by the authorities would be expiring today, so I am advising that you should try as much as you could in making sure you raise and send the fee today to avoid the cancellation of the approved funds by the authorities.

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation,

Awaiting a positive response from you,

Regards

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Tel: +19292240710
Tel: +441316080483
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.