Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com +22999264988

John Marthins johnpeter16@cantv.net
reply-to:
 westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com
to:
 johnpeter16@cantv.net
date:
 Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM
subject:
 Your Funds transfer is Ready. Contact western Union now now,

Contact western Union now,
I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at: westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is 10,000USD daily until the whole of 1.5USD is tranfered.
You are not expected to pay for the tansfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done. The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 148USD for paper work and remittance.
Email them with above address, the contact person is Mr Philip Ume with phone number; +22999264988.
Thank you.
John Marthins
Your Funds transfer is Ready.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Marceruiyr54ii811@plum.ocn.ne.jp - moorecarrick5500@superpos

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Marceruiyr54ii811@plum.ocn.ne.jp - moorecarrick5500@superposta.com - moorecarrick2200@superposta.com

Received: from User (unknown [37.213.78.50])
by vcspace.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 20:55:42 +0900 (JST)
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 37.213.78.50<br>Originating ISP: Republican Association Beltelecom<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Belarus<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

BANK OF AMERICA PAYMENT Marceruiyr54ii811@plum.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:
 moorecarrick5500@superposta.com
to:

date:
 Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM
subject:
 IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.Furtherance

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS)

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name..........................................
3) Bank Address .......................................
4) Account Number....................................
5) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
6) Marital Status.......................................
7) Your Cell Phone Number............................
8) Your Fax Home Address.............................
9) Your Country.........................................
10) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.

Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL: moorecarrick2200@superposta.com
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

BanKiMon.UN.13@triton.ocn unitednationsunit@superposta.com

Unread postby Tomi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:09 am

41.67.34.3, Sudan

X-Originating-IP: [118.23.180.69]
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp) (118.23.180.69)
by mta1304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 07 Nov 2012 03:46:28 -0800
Received: from vccrocus.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb007 [118.23.180.69])
by mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 29B69364393;
Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:44:58 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (unknown [41.67.34.3])
by vccrocus.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:44:53 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <unitednationsunit@superposta.com>
Subject: Compensation Unit

The United Nations Headquarters, New York

United Nations Compensation Unit, In Affiliation with World Bank Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042UK/2012.

Congratulations Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD $1,000,000.00 Dollars.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Mr.Osadebe Osakwe of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Card or Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$1,000,000.00 Dollars.
This fund is in form of a Card or Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can use it on any Atm or clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Mr.Osadebe Osakwe of (Zenith Bank plc) PAYMENT CENTER with your payment code:ST/DPI/829 immediately for your Cheque at the given address below:

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: Mr.Osadebe Osakwe
E-MAIL: zeninterbnk_osadebeosakwe@hotmail.com

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.

You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information that will be required to avoid any mistakes:-

1. Your Full name:

2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:

5. Fax Number:

6. Marital Status:
7. Occupation:

8. Sex:

9. Age:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.

Regards,

Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon

http:/ /www.un.org/sg/
Tomi
Senior survivor

moorecarrick790@yahoo.com.hk Marceio777ggggij@plum.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

* 87.56.77.65 Tele Danmark Brande Denmark
222.146.51.141 Ntt Communications Corporation Tokyo Japan
*Probable originating IP address

Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <Marceio777ggggij@plum.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mv-osn-hcb005.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hcb005.ocn.ad.jp. [222.146.51.141])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id xm3si28667043pbc.46.2013.03.12.03.22.23;
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Marceio777ggggij@plum.ocn.ne.jp
designates 222.146.51.141 as permitted sender) client-ip=222.146.51.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Marceio777ggggij@plum.ocn.ne.jp designates
222.146.51.141 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=Marceio777ggggij@plum.ocn.ne.jp
Received: from vccrocus.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb005 [222.146.51.141])
by mv-osn-hcb005.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4B3D22044CB;
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:20:54 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (87-56-77-65-dynamic.dk.customer.tdc.net [87.56.77.65])
by vccrocus.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:20:53 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <moorecarrick790@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:22:17 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <20130312102054.4B3D22044CB@mv-osn-hcb005.ocn.ad.jp>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer

Now youre new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.Furtherance

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS)

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name..........................................
3) Bank Address .......................................
4) Account Number....................................
5) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
6) Marital Status.......................................
7) Your Cell Phone Number............................
8) Your Fax Home Address.............................
9) Your Country.........................................

Get back to me quickly.

Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL:moorecarrick790@yahoo.com.hk
-
moorecarrick790@yahoo.com.hk
Marceio777ggggij@plum.ocn.ne.jp
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

susannamoorehead1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Received: from User (p1126-ipbfp305oomichi.oita.ocn.ne.jp [122.21.136.126])
by vctriton.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 04:34:16 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <susanmorehead.wb@outlook.com>
From: "SUSAN MOOREHEAD"<susannamoorehead1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: THIS IS MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS THE OLD ONE HAS BEEN HACKED ( susanmorehead.wb@outlook.com )

Dear sir,

I am writing this letter just to inform you that i have done what Alexander the great have not done just to make sure i help you get this transaction completed for you, i went out of my way to make sure that we conclude and finalize this transaction for you by securing all the legal documents from the funds origin designated country which make me to travel all the way from Grand Cayman Island direct to Nigeria because Nigerians is well known fraudulent country and with the level of fraud going on from Nigeria,
i needed to travel down to Nigeria and get the consent of British Ambassador who gives me helping hand by introducing me to the right people who will provide all the required documents and funds release order documents on your behalf which i have sent copies of all the documents to you and i hope and believe that you receive the copies of the documents which i have secured and send to you copies for your perusal.

After successful securance of the documents, the international community required that i submit the documents for notarization processing which i did, reason is because any documents which did not undergo the notarization processing will not pass the requirement to be used international by the bank (CIBC FIRST CARIBBEAN BANK, GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND)
Now those documents must be properly Notarized before the bank will then approve the documents and release your fund totally ($1.6 Billion united states dollars) which is included with the accumulated interest since over one year that your funds have being deposited in Escrow Bank account with the bank. Now i want you to understand that as soon as all protocol is officially observe, we will then release a wire transfer of One Million united states dollars into your bank account and then we will make urgent arrangement for me and the two official delegates to continue our trip to your country.

The purpose of our coming to your country is to come and meet with your banker head office and then complete the first batch clearance of the first one million dollars for you into your desire bank account and then afterward, we are going to inform your bank of the full legality and legitimate of this fund and that this fund came from legal tender and have noting to do with any illegality for any reasons
and we will present our self copies of all the documents to your bank head office so that anytime your transferring money from your offshore account with (CIBC FIRST CARIBBEAN BANK, GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND) there will be no questioning of the source of fund from your banker locally, and after we complete this bank to bank official clarifications with your bank, we will immediately proceed for face to face meeting with you and we will hand over the checkbook and Master gold credit cards to you.

Lastly, we will assist you to download on your computer the software of the bank (CIBC FIRST CARIBBEAN BANK, GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND) which is going to officially allow you full access to your funds with (CIBC FIRST CARIBBEAN BANK, GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND)and to enjoy their full package of the internet banking services while sitting in your home and office with your computer, you can send money from one bank account transfering via internet banking also called online banking services of the bank (CIBC FIRST CARIBBEAN BANK, GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND) is 100% guaranteed from third party access and access to your fund will be officially granted via the online system and user id and password will be provided to you officially.

I want you to see reasons with me and send the required fees so that we will conclude and finalize this transaction for you, as soon as we receive the fee, it is going to take us 48 hours to conclude our traveling arrangement and then fly into your country after the one million dollars is cleared and then to meet with you and finalize all what i have stated above.

Thanks for banking with us and looking forward hearing from you

Sincerely,

Mrs. Susanna Moorehead
Tel: + 1 212 203 0018
Mobile: + 234 80 360 80 305
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: susannamoorehead1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 am

+12122030018
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ny
VOIP number, redirected somewhere else.

+2348036080305
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

zetiaziz11N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 am

Received: from vctriton.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hkg002 [122.28.30.180])
by mv-osn-hkg002.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 66B0290196;
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:05:35 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (p8251-ipngn100105motosinmat.mie.ocn.ne.jp [153.183.142.251])
by vctriton.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:05:34 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <dr.zetiakhtarazizofbnm@live.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<zetiaziz11N@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: MY RETURNING BACK TO HANDLE YOUR CASE!!!!!!

Dear Sir,

I was really upset that you did not comply with the advise given to you by the Money Management International (MMI) last Wednesday, you failed to comply to that and never bothered to send the fee up till now, Well, my involvement and intervention in your transaction has really been a savior to you in this transaction, if not, your payment should have been cancelled for a very long time now due to your attitudes.
Well, I write to inform you that I consulted a childhood friend who works with the authorities and pleaded him to assist me in begging the authorities so they could grant you till Monday for making the payment to the Money Management International (MMI), and my friend went to their office yesterday and talked with them, and finally they agreed to grant you another extension till Monday.

So kindly try and make sure you did not fail making the payment this time around, hence I do not know who else I would consult to plead on your behalf again after this time.

I am now in Malaysia, i am here to handle your case over here because i am the person that started this case and the Bank Negara Malaysia wants me to finish this case for you, I will be very glad to reactivate your online banking account for you and show you all the details of the online account because this case is serious and i will appreciate if you call can SMS me to this new number +1 (347) 829-5741 let us discuss this matter because today is Sunday i am free and all alone in my office in Malaysia here, the only way to contact me here for now is SMS to this my new phone number so please SMS your responses to this number +1 (347) 829-5741 or +1 (940) 448-0049 so that we can discuss how to resolve this case today. I am free today and putting all your legal document together which i am going to use to complete this matter for you.
I swear with the name of Almighty "ALLAH" that i will not let you down in this month of Ramadan so please get back to me by SMS so that i will be glad to brief you everything about this transaction because this is the final stage of completing this matter which had taken lots of time and money so this is the last chance we have to finalize this case for you without any delay.

Looking forward to receiving your SMS to my new number +1 (347) 829-5741 as i want to conclude this matter now so your urgent attention is quickly needed.

Thanks and May ALLAH bless you,

Anticipating your urgent response

Regards,

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
TEL: +1 9406031354
TEL: +1 (940) 448-0049 available to receive SMS ONLY
TEL: +1 (347) 829-5741 ONLY SMS
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: zetiaziz11N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 pm

IP address [?]: 153.183.142.251
IP country code: JP
IP address country: Japan
IP address state: Tokyo
IP address city: Tokyo
IP address latitude: 35.6850
IP address longitude: 139.7514
ISP of this IP [?]: Open Computer Network
Organization: Open Computer Network
Host of this IP: [?]: p8251-ipngn100105motosinmat.mie.ocn.ne.jp

Redirected telephone numbers:

+19406031354
City or exchange location Henrietta, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc

+19404480049 available to receive SMS ONLY
City or exchange location Bartonville, TX
Original network provider* Teleport Communications Group - Dallas

+13478295741 ONLY SMS
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Metro Pcs, Inc.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 am

Received: from User ([89.69.104.156])
by edge01.upcmail.net with edge
id aMNW1m01K3NUWtD01MNXm4; Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:23:38 +0200
X-SourceIP: 89.69.104.156
Reply-To: <drzetiakhtarazizatbnm1@live.com>
From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: PLEASE CALL ME LET WORK THINGS OUT AND COMPLETE THIS MATTER FOR YOU NOW AND FOREVER

Dear Sir,

After so many meetings with the official of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China New York Branch in regards to the payment of your funds ($10,000,000.00) Ten million united states dollars via ICBC Bank online banking system you are required to proceed and make the payment of $200 for vat before the vat company will give final license for the notary public clearance certificate to be issued for immediate release of the fund to your local account. This organization is the last batch that must be officially settled before you can get full access to your fund under 24 hours. So please send the money to Mr. Fatai Ganiyu in Lagos Nigeria so that we can complete this serious matter for you today.

Please as matter of urgency try and comply with all the official request today so that we can complete this transaction for you and then we can send the cards and checkbook with other withdrawal tools to you and we can give you full log in page via ICBC Bank online banking services,the electronic banking service is one of the best way you can transfer money out of your account direct into another account of your choice,we have this options which is 100% fine and your urgent attention to this matter will be highly appreciated. We will send you the log in page as well so please hurry now and try to send the required fees so that we can assist you to complete the job which is 100% guaranteed and assured.

Finally, your urgent compliance will be highly appreciated because this will allow you to start withdrawing your fund without any further delay., please call me on:+1 940 238 0369, so that we can work something out here because there is a lot of things i cannot write in the email for security reasons, please give me a call asap.

Thanks and God Bless You
I will be waiting for your urgent response
Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Tel: +1 940 238 0369

PLEASE CALL ME ON or SMS ME ON MY NEW USA LINE BECAUSE THE NUMNER IS NOW WORKING , HERE IS THE NUMBER AGAIN: +19402380369
Wayne

Re: drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 am

About +19402380369:

City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.