Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aliceinternationalairport@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 3:21 am

ALICE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 7415 BROWNFIELD HWY, LUBBOCK, TX 79407, AMERIKA SERIKAT TEXAS HOMELAND SECURITY & SOUND, ALAMAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Good day my dear xxx. How are you doing today, This is Dr Joshua Luis the Director Unit at Alice international airport (ALI); we received your email, like I told you before during our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, we had discovered an abandoned shipment from one Diplomatic agent jerry mark who came all the way from West Africa Benin Republic, under shipping forwarder from your airport to our facility custody here in Alice international airport (ALI) and when scanned, it revealed sum of money in one Metal Trunk Boxes weighting approximately 12kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignment as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect and after the Investigation the formal Director John Keno discovered that the Diplomat is laying and instead for him to stay he leave the package and run back to Africa

The box contain sum of $4.8 Million and the consignment is still in our Storage House here in Alice international airport (ALI) till today.

However; you should be informed that the Consignment metal box weight 12kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 180 L.) Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name/email address and official document from the United Nations in Benin Republic were tagged on the Metal Trunk box. Please note that this consignment is supposed to returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to your delays and your package have be long here and without (diplomatic clearance certificate approval sign from IMF) to show that your package is cleared here no one will have the access on your money and it will cost you only $325 to obtain a approval from IMF, so you have to get the money send to them so that they will get certificates obtain immediately ok, and I’m give you 100% assurance that you will laugh again

Failure to send the fee now your package will remain in Airport Storage until your package will return to the United States Treasury. Because you know that without diplomatic clearance certificate approval sign from IMF no one will have the access of your money and note once you send the money wait in your home address for delivery man in your door step

So as a matter of urgent you are hereby advised to pick up below Information and send the money through money gram

NOTE HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND HIM THE $375 USD TODAY THROUGH MOENY GRAM;

I wait to hear from you urgently with the required fee.

THANK AND GOD BLESS
My Phone number here: (281) 572-6281) text only because I’m busy
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jehcharlesjohnson57@yahoo.com security.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 3:33 pm

* 208.123.223.239 Areti Internet Edmonton Canada

Return-Path: <Security.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 07:53:47 +0900 (JST)
From: "U.S Secretary of Homeland Security" <Security.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Jeh Charles Johnson <jehcharlesjohnson57@yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR
X-Originating-IP: [208.123.223.239]

Tel:+1 (202) 844-8272

I am Mr.Jeh Charles Johnson. The secretary of the U.S department of homeland security Washington DC,A consignment box which contains a fiscal cash of about $4.5 m was brought to our office with your name as the beneficiary , so kindly reconfirm your full address, Full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport so that you will come and claim it at our Head Office in Washington DC or we can send it to your designated address, I wait for your urgent and positive respond. You can reach me on this email as well: jehcharlesjohnson57@yahoo.com

Jeh Charles Johnson

U.S Secretary of Homeland Security
=
+12028448272
Owner is based in Washington, DC
VoIP - Enflick
Redirected to scammer in Benin.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

aliceinternationalairport@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 1:05 am

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO WIRE THE MONEY THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER NOTE THIS HAVE TO BE VERY FAST TO AVOID THE GOVERNMENT CONFISCATING THE BOX TO THEIR POCKET TOMORROW MORNING,

Name: R. L
Bank Name:Arrowhead Credit Union Bank
Account: 1070075995XXXX
Routing number: 322282603
Bank Address: San Bernardino,California,92402-9915
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsgaylecomer@qq.com goodnews.@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:10 pm

* 41.86.238.78 Isocel Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <goodnews.@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:58:11 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mrs Gayle Comer <mrsgaylecomer@qq.com>
Subject: Attention Dear,
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.238.78]

Attention Dear,

I am Mrs Gayle Comer, the Chair holder in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY GRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $1.5MillionUSD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $250.00 USD today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and I am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $250.00USD immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $ 1.5MillionUSD be send to you by western union transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $8,500.00 USD per day until you receive your complete $ 1.5MillionUSD from here.

The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $250.00 and email me the MTCN numbers , you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

More details information for the transfer process asap to your location.

Your Full Name ............................
Your Sex ..................................
Your Age .................................
Your Country ..............................
Passport: driving license .......
Marital Status .......................
Your Occupation ..........................
Your Personal Mobile Number ....................
Your Personal Fax Number .......................

Here is the money gram information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $250.00.

Send the $250.00 now and send me email with the money gram reference numbers when you send the money,

RECEIVER NAME: NONSO ORJI
CITY: COTONOU.
TEST QUESTION: When
TEST ANSWER: Now
AMOUNT: $250.00USD
MTCN:

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection.

Thanks and be blessed.

Mrs Gayle Comer
Treasury Department, International
Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone 00229 62526742
=
0022962526742 / +22962526742
Benin mobile number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mr.hollismarvin@gmail.com imfr.@orange.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 pm

41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <IMFR.@orange.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 15:38:06 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: MR Hollis Marvin <mr.hollismarvin@gmail.com>
Subject: The first $6000.00 was sent today.
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

Hello friend,

The first $6000.00 was sent today.

We have concluded to effect your payment through western union $6,000.00 daily until the $2.7 MILLION USD is completely transferred to you accordingly. Though, has sent $6,000.00 in your name today so contact Western union Agent: Mr. Hollis Marvin TEL: +22998532336 or EMAIL:::(mr.hollismarvin@gmail.com) Tell him to give you the MTCN, sender name and question/ answer to pick the $6,000.00. NOTE; this payment has been instructed by the Ministry Of Finance you must undergo due process once you get in contact to enable them authenticate the legitimacy of your funds.

The IMF commission who set up this payment programmer is now waiting for confirmation so hasten up and give the agent a call or Text SMS to process your payment at once.Please do not forget to update me as soon as you receive this first payment.

Reconfirm them your Full information's avid mistake such as

1. Full name::::::::::
2. Your home Address::::
3. Your current telephone number:::::
4. A copy of your picture:::::::
6. Your country and city:::::
7. Your occupation::::::::

Once again congratulations.

Thanks,
From MR Hollis Marvin
(IMF REPS BENIN.)

+22998532336
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

atm_card27@aol.fr atm_card27.@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:35 am

185.73.39.129 á London United Kingdom

Return-Path: <atm_card27.@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 05:28:07 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr deeeic <atm_card27@aol.fr>
Subject: Attention Dear Friend,
X-Originating-IP: [185.73.39.129]

Attention Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of 4.5millon

valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $4,500,000.00

which I have registered for delivery yesterday has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal

Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me

back my money and even compensate me for helping you. I was calling the telephone number you provided then, but unavailable to confirm if you still living in your

formal address for the registration of the ATM Card.

Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designate

address without any delay.Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay

their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have

increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $89 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday.

Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service Director Mr deeeic from ATM CARD office, they will give you the name to send the fees Email

Address online:{atm_card27@aol.fr} Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you

receive your ATM card,

Good Luck.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

moneygramoffiicee1@foxmail.com desmondomnya2@ciudad.com.ar

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:11 pm

* 200.42.138.132 á Buenos Aires Argentina

Return-Path: <desmondomnya2@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:45:08 -0300 (ART)
Reply-To: moneygramoffiicee1@foxmail.com
Subject: Your first Payment of $5000 usd is approved to sent to you today..
To: undisclosed-recipients

Attention:Beneficiary,

Your first payment of $5000 usd Is about to send to you today, So kindly reconfirm your receiver’s name information to the money gram office for the approval of your fund payment of ($2.700`000`00USD) to be sign and release to you immediately you send the below information to them:Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 24 hours this is the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Your Receiver's: _________________
Your Country____________________
Your Telephone________________
Your Address: ________________
Your Passport Id: _________________

Contact Money Gram Office
Name:Mr Tony Brawn
Email: ( moneygramoffiicee1@foxmail.com )
TEL:+22999480024

Our Money Gram Office will release your payment to you and the maximum amount you receiving each day from today is $5000 usd daily until the funds complete Transferred. Once we receive your information.the transfer will commence.the IMF is compensating all mail address and your name is listed as one of the approved to pay sum of ($2.700`000`00USD).

Mr Desmond Emarkeo.
(IMF)International Monetary Fund Compensation
=
+22999480024 Benin mobile phone.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

diplomatjerrycook2@gmail.com jerry.@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 am

* 41.85.179.21 Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <Jerry.@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 23:09:08 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Jerry Cook <diplomatjerrycook2@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention My Dear,
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.179.21]

Attention My Dear,

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worth’s of $2.8Million USD out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the DIPLOMATIC Agent Jerry Cook right now as he is currently at J.F.K International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your Consignment Box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him your full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the Jerry Cook has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my office and tT56he director of the Company Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========
Your I d Card=================
Your Email Address============

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, NOTE: The Diplomatic agent Jerry cook does not know that the content of the consignment box is $2.8Million and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.

his name is DIPLOMATIC Jerry Cook
diplomatjerrycook2@gmail.com
Tell +1 (800) 674 996003
SINCERELY
Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
=
+1800674996003 invalid number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

imfoffice245@gmail.com money_gram@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:28 pm

Return-Path: <money_gram@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.85.179.21 ([41.85.179.21]) by webmail-03.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Fri, 4 Nov 2016 14:44:15 -0400 (VET)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 14:44:15 -0400 (VET)
Reply-To: imfoffice245@gmail.com
To: thyefhfdh@gmail.com

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of $5000 is about to sent today. You are advise to
contact Dr.Peter Morrison with your full information.such as

Your name.....
Your country....
Your phone number......
Your address..........

To enable him to send your First Payment of $5000 today.For more
information contact Dr.Peter Morrison, Telephone number: +22968456119
Email (imfoffice245@gmail.com) he will keep sending you payment
until your total fund is Completed $2.7usd

Best Regards,
Mr. Murphy Karl
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

westernunion90@qq.com money_gram@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Return-Path: <money_gram@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.85.179.21 ([41.85.179.21]) by webmail-02.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Thu, 3 Nov 2016 14:14:08 -0400 (VET)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 14:14:08 -0400 (VET)
Reply-To: westernunion90@qq.com
To: armanbordar@gmail.com

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of $5000 is about to sent today. You are advise to
contact Dr.Peter Morrison with your full information.such as

Your name.....
Your country....
Your phone number.......
Your address..........

To enable him to send your First Payment of $5000 today.For more
information contact Dr.Peter Morrison, Telephone number: +22968456119
Email (westernunion90@qq.com) he will keep sending you payment
until your total fund is Completed $2.7usd

Best Regards,
Mr. Murphy Karl
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.