Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carlusdon@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

carlusdon@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:51 am

This one contacted me back in August 2015 on a dating site where his profile got deleted. He was not using any picture on his profile and almost no details.

Attention sit/madam,
I know that you will be surprised to see this proposal but you don't have to.well my name is Mr David Carlos Green i am from Ivory Coast why we live in Liberia both are a country located in west AfricaI have (USD $11.500,000.00) Eleven million five Hundred thousand United State dollars deposited with a Finance House in Ivory Coast by my father but it was unfortunate my father died from a sickness called (EBOLA) In Liberia.Therefore, my purpose of contacting you is that, i want you to assist me in transferring the fund out of the security firm to your Country because of the present financial global crisis going on.I have decided to give you 25% of the total sum while i will invest75% on properties in your country.Meanwhile, you don't need to worry about any thing this business is 100% risk free,I will like you to write me to explain more to your understand on this matter.I will be glad if you put this into consideration.Feel free to write me back here or with this Skype nama Doncarlus.davido As soon as i receive a respond from you, i will forward the certificate of deposit.and everything you will want to know about this transaction as you know that i am an orphan i wouldn't like any betrayer.
ThanksDavid Carlos Green
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carlusdon@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 am

Emails received six months ago:

My dear,

I have been waiting to hear from you after my last message.How are you doing today,i get your contact through internet when am searching for a reliable person who i will share this transaction with.

I believe you can handle this transaction, that was the reason why i contacted you,the money was deposited at the security company by my late father i will give you the contact of the security company once we proceed.Provide to me your direct mobile telephone number together with your first and last name.

I will always flourish you with all the details you need concerning this transaction, call me upon receiving this message.+22555210046.

Thanks
Carlus

Am glard.
here ismy skype name doncarlus.davido facebook carlusdon@hotmail.com
best regard.

+22555210046 - This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

Skype location: Ivory Coast.

On FB:

Don Doncarlus Chima

don.jpg
don.jpg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 692 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:53 am

New email received few hours ago:

Dear.

Happy new year with your family and friends? Well i will not stop to have what belongs to me, I hope with God help and you too things will be okay starting from tomorrow being Monday first February, am working with my lawyer to see that we paid for the documents involved, am done with the documents last week waiting for attorney General to singe his seigneur but he said the his seigneur attracts money before he can sing the final under, now i have 4350 Euro asking to send me 450 to complete it 4800 Euro which he asking for. please i use the name of God to make it very fast so the transfer will be made next tomorrow.
Regards
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:29 am

Email:

am done with the documents last week waiting for attorney General to singe his seigneur but he said the his seigneur attracts money before he can sing the final under. so after that the bank with not wait to transfer the money into your account why i will not wait anymore to meet you up in your country for more investment.
My Regard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Email:

Greeting Dear. Yes i'm here to let you know that i understand your mail but be shore with me that i have nothing in mind to hide but you can make the payment with this my name you see here and send me the security code in my mobil phone
here is my information you need Don David Green. Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire Cocody Western Union +225,54,96,26,10 waiting for your payment so that i will meet up in Bank for the fast transfer.

+22554962610
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.