Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lindsey Kibler

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lindsey Kibler

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Name also mentioned in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23312&p=62949&hilit=lindsey+kibler#p62949

Profile Elements:

Name: lindsey
I am a: Female
Height: 6 ft / 184 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Pisces
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Male
For: Relationship
City: newyork
Descr. of myself: I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.
Descr. what I am looking for: Am looking for a serious relationship

PM:

lindsey
Hi, i am a united state army sergeant ''lindsey kibler'' looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. please i'll be glad if you write to me on my email on ''lindseykibler25@outlook.com'' so that we can get to know each other. Regards, Sgt.kibler

E-mail:
I thank you so much for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to have your email, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
I know you will be wondering why i choose you. I choose you on the dating site when i was searching for a friend, i came across your profile which speak good about you i become interested and decide to share my secrete with you .
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you? and how are you enjoying your day?. As i told you earlier in my previous letter on the dating site, my name is Sergeant Lindsey kibler, I am US Army sergeant currently in Syria now, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Syria. my contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward Newyork and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain a huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of SYRIA, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all sergeant present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3,750,000 ( Three Million seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over for the collection. So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come over to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. it's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a save cargo delivery and security company''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the'' save cargo delivery and security company''and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information which will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without much introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund. Note: I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life all together. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I await to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Best regard, Sgt. kibler

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lindseykibler25@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY182-W65 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 16 Jan 2016
From: Lindsey Kibler Kibler <lindseykibler25@outlook.com>
Subject: Nice to meet you

Stolen Photos Used:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lindseykibler25@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 am

I want to say thanks for making out time to write to me
again, the content of your letter are well understood, please do not
see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you,
rather i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to
worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary
arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without
any form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will
lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem
nor risk have already been made .

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit,
i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box
because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful
person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i also chose to use you as
partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of
my family member since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually
send out any thing to any of my family member it will be suspicious and i
will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for
this deal. Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter,
i promise you, you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i
can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you
the grace to make up your mind.

One more thing i want to let you know is that there is no complication on
this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will
go smooth and well in the process of you receiving the cash box, Please try
and keep this matter between you and i, because if you and i should
agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we
must surely achieve success at the end. Please i want to remind you once again
that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of
us and on know account should you let the ''Paragon delivery and security
company'' to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment
was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is
what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know
that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can
forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for
the final delivery of my cash box to your doorstep.

Send your
below information to me urgently;

Your full
names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come
over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall
decide on how to carry on with our life's, but for now please i will appreciate
us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping
it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in
the bank by myself. I await your immediate response.

Love and care; Sgt. KibIer

Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that am in the right part with the right person.

My dearest, i have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, I have submit your information to the security company (Paragon delivery and security company) and i believe that they will get to you as soon as it is possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I have handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from here normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where of the world. I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 1 or 2 days after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided. I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification, below is the contact details of the security company;
email address, Paragondeli@outlook.com (Paradelivery@deliveryman.com)
Telephone number, +228-99734978
Fax, +228-2372-6389
Address, 4211, Rue De Aneho, Lome, Togo.
Contact person Errick zemba,

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice that you write to the company to the email above, i have also re send your contact details to them and instruct them to reach you as soon as it is possible. The security code number of the consignment is [ FS645XQ2 ] please make sure you write this down, it is important because the deliver officer who will be arriving to your country for the delivery will ask you to quote the security code number of the package. Please my beloved, i want to remind you that we are almost at the end of this matter which is definitely going to add values to our live so please am pleading to you to make sure that you keep this matter secret, please let it remain matter known between you and i alone to avoid making room for enemies of progress that might stand as obstacle against the success of this deal. Note that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to instruction till the consignment will be delivered to you.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so i want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you, Have a nice and better day ahead.

Love and Care; Sgt. Kibler

FROM PARAGON DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY.
Address 4211, Rue De Aneho, Lome, Togo.
Telephone number +228-9973-4978. Fax.+228-2372-6389,
website; http:/ /www.paragondeliverysc.com ,

We wish to inform you Mr , that we the Paragon delivery and Security Company, Republic of Togo branch which is the headquarters all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original send by‏ Sgt Lindsey Kibler,

Your package which was deposited by Sgt Lindsey Kibler, ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏is registered in our package date base and it is currently waiting for Insurance fee, as soon as we receive the Insurance fee, Tomorrow night by 10:45:PM. our Diplomat will proceed towards your country , with your package by Air France for final delivery to you at your home. and we can not deliver the package to you with out Insurance Certificate and the Insurance Certificate fee is 730 Euro. you should make the payment so that Our Diplomat will move to your Destination, all we need is for you to send the Insurance fee so your consignment package box. will be delivered to your Country smoothly to your City in your door step withing a days from now your package will move from Togo, to your Destination, without wasting any time okay
you will pay through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department with the
information below;

Receiver's name===== David Ndubuisi Anthony,
City================ Lome
Country============= Togo
Amount============== 730 Euro.
Address 4211, Rue De Aneho, Lome Togo,
kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment so that we can pick the money over here and do the necessary things that are need to be done,
Here is your invoice Number: TGP271, and your Tracking PIN Number, 00020, you are free to track the movement of your
package online logging to our website;( http:/ /www.paragondeliverysc.com )
then click on track package and then log in with the below information
Invoice Number: TGP271,
Tracking PIN Number: 00020,
it will ask you Do you wish to continue Tracking, you will click Yes,
With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive in your country.
Our delivery officer the Diplomat will arrive to your country any day you wish him to arrive, all we need is for you to send the fees For urgent movement and delivery of your package to your door step smoothly,
Meanwhile for the mean time we required you should send the above mentioned so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Togo West Africa to your country so that it will not have any delay or problem when coming.
and our Diplomat will arrive the nest day with your package,
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.if you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+228-9973-4978) for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email id: Paragondeli@outlook.com / Paradelivery@deliveryman.com,
and we also promise to get the Insurance certificate for you. as soon as we receive the money from you or your partner, and Our Diplomat will move with your package by Air France without wasting of time to your Destination every of our luggage living from Togo to Europe or your Country .Must pass through France on transit before, arriving to his destination .Because, there is know direct flit from Togo to your Country, I hope our explanation is clear with you.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation,
We are waiting for your responds.
From Manager Errick zemba,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <Paradelivery@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [80.248.79.197] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 20 Jan 2016
From: "Paragon Delivery Company" <Paradelivery@deliveryman.com>
Subject: FROM PARAGON DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY.

we the Paragon delivery and Security Company, is waiting for you. we are sorry for the sudden change but because of time, please you should send the money, and send the information to us, so that we will get the Insurance certificate for you, Our Diplomat will move without wasting of time to your Destination with your package tomorrow Night by 10:45:PM, and nest tomorrow morning our Diplomat will arrive to your Country because our luggage living from Africa to Europe Must pass through France on transit before, arriving to his destination. Because, there is know direct flit from Togo to your Country. I hope our explanation is clear with you, and he will deliver your package to you at your home.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <paragondeli@outlook.com>
Received: from COL128-W43 ([65.55.34.7]) by COL004-OMC1S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 20 Jan 2016
Subject: FROM PARAGON DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY.

we the Paragon delivery and Security Company, receive your mail wish to inform you Sir. that you should pay through Bank Account this is the information below;
ACCOUNT NAME:-NADIS & SONS INTERNATIONAL
BANK NAME;-- BANQUE ATLANTIQUE TOGO
ADDRESS --- LOME TOGO
CODE BANQUE --- TG138
CODE GUICHET --- 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 41234680006 60
IBAN --- TG53 TG13 8010 0304 1234 6800 0660
SWIFT CODE --- ATTGTGTGXXX

We the Paragon delivery and Security Company promise to give our customers the best of our services and also to get the Insurance certificate for you as soon as we receive the money, Our Diplomat will move to arrive to your Destination without any further delay with your information giving to us and we promise to deliver your package to you at your home through our diplomat,
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
We are waiting for your mail.
From Manager Errick zemba,

Skype ID for Lindsey:
live:lindseykibler25

Skype ID for Paragon Delivery:
live:paragondeli

Phone Numbers:
+22899734978
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

FAX: +22823726389
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Maritime
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lindseykibler25@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi dearest

How are you over there?, i hope all is well with you?,

My dear i want you to understand that there is no need of postponing
the payment of the insurance fee to the company. remember that i am
asking you to pay them so that my money will not continue to be in their
office since they don't really know that money is inside the box. beside
the time for me to come back from this war zone is fast approaching that
is why i want to make sure that the money get to a safer hand of yours
before i will return back from here. my dear the company wrote to me yesterday
and told me that they called you severally on your mobile phone number but you
could not pick their call, why my dear?, please if you are not willing to help me again
is better you let me know so that i will know what to do next to save my money
before it will be too late for me. dearest you should bear it in mind that this deal
is what two of us will benefit from so why all this disappointment?. please my dear
try to make sure you make the payment of the company's insurance fee available
without wasting further time, OK?. i await to read your urgent and positive reply soon,
thanks for all your effort.

Love and care, Sgt. kibler
Attachments
20160205233652-ade34868-me.png
Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaluawa75@gmail.com lindseykibler42@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Reply-To: lindseykibler42@outlook.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 18:30:09 +0000
Subject: Sergeant Lindsey Kibler
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh
my name is Sergeant Lindsey Kibler
, United States military officer, looking for a reliable
trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.
I'll be glad if you write here for more detail
regard!
Sergeant Lindsey Kibler
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

lindseykibler65@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:12 pm

The scammer was trying to contact his victim on Facebook using the email address lindseykibler65@gmail.com.

The profile got reported and the potential victim told the scammer about the reports online found with the same stolen pictures...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lovekebbe@gmail.com kiblerlindsey0@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Return-Path: <lovekebbe@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kiblerlindsey0@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 11:15:02 +0100
Subject: hihi
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi
Hope you are doing well I saw your message
in the Social Networkof JOY! and would like to
make new friends I am a born again christian with
good sense of humour If you are still interested in
meeting new friends, you are welcome to reply
Thanks Lindsey
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lindseykibler01@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Zorpia:

i am a US army sergeant ''lindsey kibler'' am looking for a
reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.
please i'll be glad if you write to me on my email on
(lindsey kibler 01 @ out look . com) for more details.

Regards; Sgt.kibler

Fake profile used:

lindsey / lindseykible0212
32, Lome, Togo
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 27‑90

Stolen picture used:

lindsay.jpg
lindsay.jpg (8.06 KiB) Viewed 6499 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindseykibler01@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Email:

I thank you so much for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to have your email, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner, marriage or something else.
I know you will be wondering why i chose you. I chose you on the dating site while i was searching for a friend, i came across your profile which speak good about you i become interested and decide to share my secrete with you.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you? and how are you enjoying your day?. As i told you earlier in my previous letter which i sent to you, my name is Sergeant Lindsey kibler, I am US Army sergeant currently in Syria now, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Syria. my contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward New-york and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain a huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of SYRIA, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all sergeant present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3,750,000 ( Three Million seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Syria) to your country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over for the collection. So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come over to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. it's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a save cargo delivery and security company''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the'' save cargo delivery and security company''and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information which will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without much introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund. Note: I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life all together. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I await to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Best regard, Sgt. kibler

Received with the email the same pictures already reported here, plus a new one:

lindsay.PNG
lindsay.PNG (152.08 KiB) Viewed 6479 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:06 am

Email:

I want to say thanks for making out time to write to me
again, the content of your mail is well understood, please do not
see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you,
i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to
worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary
arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without
any form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will
lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem
nor risk have already been made .

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit,
i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box
because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful
person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i also chose to use you as
partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of
my family member since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually
send out any thing to any of my family member it will be suspicious and i
will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person
for this deal. Please put away fear or doubt, i promise you, you will not regret been part
of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe
me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind.

One more thing i want to let you know is that there is no complication on
this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will
go smooth and well in the process of you receiving the cash box, Please try
and keep this matter between you and i, because if you and i should
agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we
must surely achieve success at the end. Please i want to remind you once again
that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of
us and on know account should you let the ''Paragon delivery and security
company'' to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment
was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is
what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know
that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can
forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for
the final delivery of my cash box to your doorstep.

Send your
below information to me urgently;

Your full
names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come
over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall
decide on how to carry on with our life's, but for now please i will appreciate
us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping
it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in
the bank by myself. I await your immediate response.

Love and care; Sgt. KibIer
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Email:

My dearest, i have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, I have submitted your information to the security company (Paragon delivery and security company) and i believe that they will get to you as soon as it is possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from here normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where of the world. I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 1 or 2 days after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided. I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification, below is the contact details of the security company;
email address, Paragondeli@outlook.com (Paradelivery@deliveryman.com)
Telephone number, +228-99734978
Fax, +228-2372-6389
Address, 4211, Rue De Aneho, Lome, Togo.
Contact person Errick zemba,

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice that you write to the company to the email above, i have also re send your contact details to them and instruct them to reach you as soon as it is possible. Please my beloved, i want to remind you that we are almost at the end of this matter which is definitely going to add values to our live so please am pleading to you to make sure that you keep this matter secret, please let it remain matter known between you and i alone to avoid making room for enemies of progress that might stand as obstacle against the success of this deal. Note that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to instruction till the consignment will be delivered to you.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so i want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you, Have a nice and better day ahead.

Love and Care; Sgt. Kibler

+22823726389 - previously reported in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 0&start=20 with another fake courier company using the email address airgateltd@outlook.com.
+22899734978 - already reported above.

Same day, few hours later:

NOTE: Dear i need your mobile phone number too so that i can send
it to the security company for them to use it and contact you once they
go over to your country. so i await to receive your number, thanks.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.