Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercyfrancis11@hotmail.com sgt mercy francis

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgtmercyfrances1@hotmail.com

Unread postby martin79 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:31 pm

I got this one today -

sgtmercy frances <sgtmercyfrances1@hotmail.com>

"Hello Dearest,
Compliments of the season
My Name is Sgt Mercy W. Francis, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.I see you as a matured and responsible man which motivated me to get in contact with you
I have in my possession the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.
Best Regards
Sgt Mercy W Francis."
martin79
New survivor

Re: mercyfrancis11@hotmail.com sgt mercy francis

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Thank you for the update, martin79. The new email address may save someone else soon.

You have here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do for protecting yourself after being targeted by an online fraudster.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lynnwiliams04@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello sir, ii this mail still active? we need to talk.

Return-Path: <marutu1976@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Sgt Lynn w. Frances" <lynnwiliams04@gmail.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mercy W. Francis <francismercyw20@gmail.com>

Unread postby Vel India » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:25 pm

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend . Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Baghdad.

Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your Id proof copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards,
Col. Mercy W. Francis.
Vel India
New survivor

Re: mercyfrancis11@hotmail.com sgt mercy francis

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks for the update, Vel India. Now drop all contact with the scammer, so he does not know he is posted and to protect other victims.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lynnwiliams04@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,

My Name is Sgt Lynn W. Francis, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I am 33 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States
Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army. I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $5.6 millions USD which is the money I want you to keep it safe until am through with my duty here in Iraq.
So now have in my possession the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent.
I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.Your urgent reply is highly needed.
Best Regards
Sgt Lynn W. Francis

Return-Path: <lynnwiliams04@gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO FROM IRAQ

Stolen pictures received with the email:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Katarina_H@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:01 am

DateMeFree:

HI friend I guess you're doing good today? I like your profile would you mind for us to know more better as good friends my name is Katarina we can communicate through emails here is my private email ( Katarina_H@usa.com ) hear from you soon.

Profile used - no picture:

kKatarina
- 32 y/o female
- Austine, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have no children

I like to cuddle up of an evening,but I like to dine out also, I love walking,reading. Swimming, etc,

Ideal match description:
Gotta have a great sense of humor. A man that is self-sufficient and dependable. Must love to travel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Katarina_H@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Email:

Hi xxx

Thanks for your respond, I really appreciate your message, hope we are going to have a very good and strong friendship that will profit us in future. Am so delighted to meet you, if you don't mind would you tell me something about yourself and what kind of woman would you like to have as your life partner,

What is your work, am sure you are single, do you have any child and how many of them? I have attach two of my recent pictures I took in my office also one after my duty yesterday just for you hope you will send me some of yours on the next mail? Looking forward to hear from you soon have a nice lovely day.
Yours Katarina

Return-Path: <Katarina_H@usa.com>
Received: from [95.211.211.184]

Originating IP: 95.211.211.184
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Netherlands B.v. - proxy
Country of Origin: Netherlands

Pictures received with the email:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scammer pa more

Unread postby tedddy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:59 am

Am the diplomat agent from Red Cross In Iraq am now in Dubai airport and The Immigration is demanding $1,700 DOLLARS for the diplomatic Yellow tag and Exit tag fee of the box which i have already explained everything to SGT Mercy W. Francis. .The content of the consignment box is undisclosed that's why it require the diplomatic Yellow tag and Exit Tag.I cannot carry out the box down to your country Philippines. without the diplomatic Yellow Tag and Exit Tag or you have to come down here in U A E Dubai. and take the custody of your box.

SGT Mercy W. Francis. . told me that the box belongs to you and it contains your Artifact materials. Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long. An immediate payment of required charges to secure the diplomatic Yellow Tag and Exit Tag is needed to be paid. After the payment, the immigration will release the box to me, for me to flying Immediately to Philippines
Address:Brgy Plaridel Bato, Leyte Philippines 6525

Nearest AirPort :Tacloban City Airport, Philippines
Below bill for the logistics.

Diplomatic Yellow Tag And Exit------$1,700

Send the money through Western Union OR MONEY GRAM with the information below
Name:. DANIEL NKATIA.
Destination: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Amount: $1,700.
Mobile Number ... +971523282890
send the money with the name above is the information's of the custom office in-charge because they dont allow me to go out so when you send the money do get back with all the information's to me so that the money will be cashed try and send the money today now,
You have to ensure that you avail me with the Western union money transfer, don't forget to send the transfer control number for easy access to the money. Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you. Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure as I have been told by SGT Mercy W. Francis. that the box belongs to you.

Thanks for your anticipate I will be waiting to hear from you.
Mr Philip Richard.
tedddy
New survivor

Re: scammer pa more

Unread postby tedddy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:36 am

Darling please go and take loan from your banks or you go and borrow money from your friend and send to the UN agent, the diplomat is waiting for you at Airport,Honey how much do you have in hand now urgent reply me.

your sgt mercy
tedddy
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.