Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sylvierobertson300@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sylvierobertson300@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

My Dear CLIPPED,

May God be with you,
Thank you for your message ,

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive this funds you use it to establish a charity project to help the poor and the helpless people in your country no matter their religions either christians or muslims,

What i need from you is your sincerity to handle this project from your good heart,
My late husband was a successful businessman where this project fund USD$3,500,000.00 was generated which was deposited in a Prime Bank by my late wealthy husband before his death,

I have decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor in the world so that my late husband will be happy in his grave for the good use of his hard earned money before his death and i sincerely believe that you will distribute this funds and also make sure that the poor and helpless people benefited from the fund and as you do this project from you good heart may our almighty bless you for this noble work for mankind,

I have decided to handle this project fund into your care to do this humanitarian project in your country but all i need is your sincerity from your God fearing heart to do this project as i desire,
My dear i want you to put me in your prayers because of bad ill health condition even if i die today i do not worry because i have given all my life to Christ and i have decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor in the world,I am suffering from cancer and my doctor has told me that i will not last for few months due to the stage of my bad health that is why i decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor through your good help

Please send me your identity card for me to know you and also a banking account where the project fund will be transferred and as soon as i receive your information's i will write and submit them to my Bank where my late wealthy husband deposited the funds and i will also instruct my Bank to transfer the above funds into your Banking account in your country where you will receive the funds and use it for this humanitarian project as i desire,
I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible,
Remain blessed in the lord,

Your Sister,

Mrs Sylvie Robertson

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W49 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:03:39 -0700
X-TMN: [hxThh5312Xx8r2W82OFSWuYzW7eP6aAl]
X-Originating-Email: [sylvierobertson200@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W49CA6426780F32A13E45438F440@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sylvierobertson200@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c86ccd82-173a-44b2-b09c-92d072ebdee5_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvierobertson@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 pm

My Dear CLIPPED.,

May God be with you,

Thank you for your message ,

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive this funds you use it to establish a charity project to help the poor and the helpless people in your country no matter their religions either Christians or Muslims,
What i need from you is your sincerity to handle this project from your good heart,
My late husband was a successful businessman where this project fund USE$3,500,000.00 was generated which was deposited in a Prime Bank by my late wealthy husband before his death,

I have decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor in the world so that my late husband will be happy in his grave for the good use of his hard earned money before his death and i sincerely believe that you will distribute this funds and also make sure that the poor and helpless people benefited from the fund and as you do this project from you good heart may our almighty bless you for this noble work for mankind,

I have decided to handle this project fund into your care to do this humanitarian project in your country but all i need is your sincerity from your God fearing heart to do this project as i desire,
My dear i want you to put me in your prayers because of bad ill health condition even if i die today i do not worry because i have given all my life to Christ and i have decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor in the world,I am suffering from cancer and my doctor has told me that i will not last for few months due to the stage of my bad health that is why i decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor through your good help,

Please send me your identity card for me to know you and also a banking account where the project fund will be transferred and as soon as i receive your information's i will write and submit them to my Bank where my late wealthy husband deposited the funds and i will also instruct my Bank to transfer the above funds into your Banking account in your country where you will receive the funds and use it for this humanitarian project as i desire,
I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible,
Remain blessed in the lord,
Your Sister,

Mrs Sylvie Robertson

HEADER:
Received: from DUB131-W3 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 02:49:13 -0700
X-TMN: [3iYSqy4Mh7N6jRHzxx/uoCHFAbPk0cUK]
X-Originating-Email: [sylvierobertson@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB131-W347246FC9B00F6805DDE1D1370@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sylvierobertson@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_bfad207d-b99e-480c-9c15-98866fdbbb31_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sylvierobertson300@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Sylvie is still Kickin'. Doesn't look like she's dying anymore either.
My Dear,

How are you ? hope you are fine, I have good news for you,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India.

Presently i here in India where i am taking my treatments and i am better than before and the doctor here assured me that i will be fine within one week,

Let all the glory and honors be unto our lord Jesus Amen and Amen!!

Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me to receive the funds for the good work of God despite that it failed us somehow.

I have written a cheque on your favor, contact my pastor in Togo, name is Pastor Johnson

Dumped EMAIL pastorjohnsondumpe01@yahoo.com , 00228-92401361 and ask him to send you the total Cheque of $200,000 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me at that time when i was in Africa. I want you to receive it from him, feel free and get in touched with Pastor Johnson Dumped and instruct him where to send the amount of cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferers at that time. in the moment, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Pastor Johnson Dumped, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Remain blessed my dear,

Always put your trust and faith in our lord Jesus,

Mrs. Sylvie Robertson

HEADER:
Return-Path: <sylvierobertson@live.com>
Received: from DUB131-W89 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 12 Nov 2015

PHONE NUMBER:
+22892401361
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sylvierobertson300@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:10 am

Skype ID for Sylvie:
live:sylvierobertson300

My Dear ,

How are you ? hope you are fine, I have good news for you,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India.

Presently i here in India where i am taking my treatments and i am better than before and the doctor here assured me that i will be fine within one week,

Let all the glory and honors be unto our lord Jesus Amen and Amen!!

Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me to receive the funds for the good work of God despite that it failed us somehow.

I have written a cheque on your favor, contact my pastor in Togo, name is Pastor Johnson
Dumped EMAIL pastorjohnsondumpe@yahoo.com, 00228-98518027 and ask him to send you the total Cheque of $200,000 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me at that time when i was in Africa. I want you to receive it from him, feel free and get in touched with Pastor Johnson Dumped and instruct him where to send the amount of cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferers at that time. in the moment, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Pastor Johnson Dumped, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Remain blessed my dear,

Always put your trust and faith in our lord Jesus,

Mrs. Sylvie Robertson

PHONE NUMBER:
+22898518027
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.