Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mickycolton@hotmail.com Micky Colton

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mickycolton@hotmail.com Micky Colton

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:45 pm

Hello dear friend. I am MickyColton, a US army, which is currently under the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan. I you will be highly appreciated in contact with a very important purpose, and your answer. Please receive, on the mailbox downstairs, so I can tell you better. MickyColton@hotmail.com Micky .

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W10 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:59:21 -0700
X-TMN: [G7D3DRztzmemCGs9eHJsGqvFZ1dNU5GJ]
X-Originating-Email: [mickycolton@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W10E322488A4641E12DEEEBAF610@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mickycolton@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_deb27c80-d3b0-4783-b3bd-dc4d488cf3c0_"

Hello dear friend.
Thank you back for me.
I'm sorry, if the contents of this message you meet as a surprise.
I am Micky Colton to keep a soldier US soldiers working with the peacekeeping force of the United Nations in Afghanistan, the war against terrorism.
There are many reasons for which makes me in touch with you and I want you to give me your trust, I'll lend you mine also.
Time will not allow me to write in details now, but I later explain more.
I What I made in my possession the sum of USD $ 2.3 million here in Afghanistan.
I deposited the money with a red cross means, but things are no longer satisfied with me, as the down payment with the Red Cross funds, and I would like undressed the Fund from its current location.
I want you as my beneficiary and receive the funds and to keep them safely, so that once went through my mission here in Afghanistan, you will help me to make it to invest in a good profitable business, I am willing to give you 40 to receive% of the total money for your assistance after you have the money.

Please reply back if you are willing to work with me, so I send you more information on the movement of funds.
I'm in a hurry to writing so that I can not give all the details now.
Your urgent response is needed if you are willing to me to be supported in this process.

These are confidential, and I want you to see it, as I say and nothing is risk.
Greetings,
MickyColton.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W53 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 03:08:08 -0700
X-TMN: [Cv6Vyp3aicpeuwehsuAk1oBbFV6+UDaH]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W53C3C424C5380328545383AF600@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_677d39c8-131e-4fe9-a991-5d543dee2161_"

PICS:

Duty_pic_3.jpg

duty_pic_1.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mickycolton@hotmail.com Micky Colton

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:42 pm

Enter the Diplomat:
Hello dear friend.
I just want to informed you that the consignment box have arrived to London, please contact the diplomat who is now in Edinburgh Airport in London now with the consignment box.

Contact of the diplomat is as follows
Name: Christopher Warren
Email: delivery4@diplomats.com
Phone: +443308220427

Please contact him immediately and update me on the development, bear in mind that the diplomat dose not know the actual content of the consignment, so do not disclose the content to him, for security reason.
I pray almighty God so that everything will go smoothly.

The box security code number will be send to you as soon as you finalize with the diplomat.
The diplomat will direct you on what to do, base on how to get the diplomatic yellow tag to enable him to clear the consignment box over there in London to enable him move down to your destination.

Best Regards,

MickyColton.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W48 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:19:16 -0700
X-TMN: [s9M5+/ZJkxJ5B3rDdgZwx6GGz54mf2rS]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W485EBDCF418CD81D572D0AAF690@phx.gbl>
boundary="_60291a64-6996-4d17-8506-c3a4dd326ee6_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+443308220427
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mickycolton@hotmail.com Micky Colton

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Hello sir.
Micky has instructed me to deliver her consignment box to you in your country, I arrived London airport few hours ago.

Upon arrival of the consignment, there is a little problem that is the reason you have not heard from me. The customs Authority is demanding 1,500 British Pounds for the diplomatic yellow tag fee, of which I am having only about 700 Pounds with me.

I explained everything to them that, the content of the consignment box is not made known to me, that's why they required the diplomatic yellow tag.

Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long here.
An immediate payment of the required charges to secure the diplomatic yellow tag is needed to be paid. After the payment, the customs will release the box to me, for my flying to your country Immediately.

You have to go to Money Gram this moment and Send me the money because there is a Money Gram office inside the airport here where I can collect the money immediately with the name that I shall send you below because my passport is collected along with the consignment box pending when I shall secure the yellow tag to proceed.
Use the informations below to send me the money via Money Gram.

First name..Nelson
Last Name...Omon Okosun
City: Edinburgh
Destination: London.
Amount: £800 British Pounds.

Once you send the money, please send me the collection details so that I can give it to the Money Gram people to collect the money so that I pay for the yellow tag and collect the box from the customs and continue my Journey to your country where I shall hand over the box to you.

Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you.
Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure.
Thanks for your anticipate also call me.

Agent, Christopher Warren.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u34si10531266qge.44.2015.09.03.01.25.31
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 01:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of delivery4@diplomats.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of delivery4@diplomats.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=delivery4@diplomats.com
Received: from [41.206.12.53] by msvc-mesg-gmxus004.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:25:30 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-a7e1d3f2-4f04-4a05-ae16-51e562082420-1441268730133@msvc-mesg-gmxus004>

Then From Micky:
Hello dear.
Sorry for late response.
I have also received a copy of the mail that the diplomat sent.

The situation of the diplomat hanging in the airport in London is really getting me worried.
I have just read his mail now and he is not happy at all.
He said the money he has with him is not enough for him to secure the yellow tag.

There is no way I can send money from Afghanistan because of the location we are and also the there is no money sending service here in Afghanistan in the location we are and that is among the things that makes me arrange for the fund to leave this place by diplomatic means.

Please, talk to the diplomat and assist him with the remaining amount you have so that he can run around to get the yellow tag and proceed to deliver the box to you.
Please, act fast.

Annie.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W35 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 07:46:42 -0700
X-TMN: [d7uKtFnt/B9sajcN2m/mx3Q7rNA5Xl82]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W35E2DAA41E94F9B3DF5DEFAF680@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b9a6d244-89d0-4231-8a31-048d264b3b7e_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mickycolton@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:35 am

The pictures are stolen from an Ukrainian site, the real owner of the pictures, Xenia A., being participant into a contest called "Beauty in uniform". Pictures with her were posted on that site in 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jessicajackson231@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello dear friend.

I am Jessica Jackson, a US army working under the peace keeping force in Afghanistan.
I contacted you for a very important purpose.
Please, get back to me so I can explain to you.

Thank you so much, as you response to my mail.

Jessica.

Return-Path: jessicajackson231@outlook.com
Subject: Hello Friend
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Melissa scolt melissascolt@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Same Photos but from a different E-mail address:
Hello Dear Friend.

I am sorry if content of this message meets you as a surprise.

I am Melissa Scolt, a soldier working with the United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.
There are many reasons to which makes me contact you and I want you to lend me your trust as I am lending you mine also.
Time will not allow me to write in details now, but I shall explain more later.

I have in my possession the sum of $2 million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent, but things are no longer comfortable with me as the deposit is with the Red Cross agent and I want the fund moved out from this place.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money.

Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you further information about the movement of the fund.
I am in a hurry writing now, so I cannot give all the details now.
Your urgent reply is needed if you are willing to assist me on this process.

This is confidential and I want you to see it just as I am saying it and nothing risk is attached.

Regards,

Melissa.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <melissascolt@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W7 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008)
Subject: THANKS
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

melissascolt@hotmail.com delivery4@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:41 am

Hello my dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me on this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend.

Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust.
I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.
The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out.

I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it.
Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund.
The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence?.
This is exactly why I need your help.
I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.
you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to give you 40% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.
I believe I can trust you.
Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.
I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

Please if you can handle it, let me know so that I will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that I will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,

Melissa.

Hello Dear.
I am so grateful for your concerns once more and I thank you alot.
I am very impressed by your kind of person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell.

As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust as I have mentioned in my previous mail.
I pray to almighty God to take control so that everything will go smoothly.
You don't have to be afraid of anything, I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out this process.
I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want us to use for investment.

Few days ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed.
I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men that were injured at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force off the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves, and mine is the money I want us to out from here and invest.

Please, do not disclose it to any other person, for security reason.
I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction, I will be in your country in two weeks time.
Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive
the consignment box.

The plan: The box will leave from Afghanistan tonight with the Red Cross jet, and arrive Edinburgh Airport in London on 23 October 2015 which is the next day.
The red cross jet is going on an assignment to London to get some first aid materials, so I have arranged with the pilot to drop off the diplomat in London, from there the diplomat will get another flight to your country.

Upon arrival, once the diplomat calls me with his number, I shall let you have the contact number of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country.
I shall let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved.
Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains personal belongings.

You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you, Because I shall instruct him not to open the consignment.
The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to open the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything.

The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport.
The box contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone.
You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons.
I shall tell him that it is person belonging.

That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him.
As soon as you receive the box, I shall send you the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 40% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 60% is intact.
As soon as I come over, you will help me to invest it in a good profitable venture.
Please, read through this confidential mail and till tomorrow before I can communicate again.

Regards,

Melissa.

Hello sir.
Melissa has instructed me to deliver her consignment box to you in your country, I arrived London airport few hours ago.
Upon arrival of the consignment, there is a little problem that is the reason you have not heard from me. The customs Authority is demanding 1,500 British Pounds for the diplomatic yellow tag fee, of which I am having only about 700 Pounds with me.
I explained everything to them that, the content of the consignment box is not made known to me, that's why they required the diplomatic yellow tag.

Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long here.
An immediate payment of the required charges to secure the diplomatic yellow tag is needed to be paid. After the payment, the customs will release the box to me, for my flying to your country Immediately.
You have to go to Money Gram or Western Union this moment and Send me the money because there is are Money Gram and Western Union offices inside the airport here where I can collect the money immediately.

First name.. Kadian
Last Name...Hewitt
City: Edinburgh
Destination: London.
Amount: £800 British Pounds.

Once you send the money, please send me the collection details so that I can give it to the Money Gram people to collect the money so that I pay for the yellow tag and collect the box from the customs and continue my Journey to your country where I shall hand over the box to you.
Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you.
Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure.

Best regards.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <delivery4@diplomats.com>

Received: from [41.214.116.250] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via
HTTP); Fri, 23 Oct 2015
<melissascolt@hotmail.com>
Subject: URGENT.

PHONE NUMBER:
+441315102883
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Telephony Services Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Melissascolt@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:31 am

Zorpia:

Hello dear Friend. I am Melissa scolt.a US army working under the peace keeping force in Afghanistan presently.

I contacted you for a very important purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please, get back to me via the mailbox below so I can explain to you better.(Melissascolt@hotmail.c o m)

Screen name: malissa / malissaluis
34, Baghdad, Iraq
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 67‑99, in Brazil.

Stolen picture used:

malissa.jpg
malissa.jpg (7.85 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

melissascolt@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Hello dear.

This is Melissa and I hope you still remember me?.
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting that money box delivered to another person in Italy whom I later contacted to assist me to fight and get the box back from the airport authorities when the diplomat was facing problems with regards to the yellow tag that makes him seek your financial assistance then.

Its such a long story, but I will write in few words because the most important thing is that all went well at last to get the box delivered to Italy.
Currently I'm in Brazil now for investment capital projects and real Estate business.
Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the money box despite the way it failed to work out from your side to help the diplomat while he was facing yellow tag issues in the transit airport.

Since then I still have your efforts in mind and has been waiting for the right time to communicate with you and offer you what I have in mind as compensation for your efforts then.

You will have to contact the secretary of the security company that assisted me in moving the box to Italy.
I left Italy to Brazil yesterday and before leaving, I left some instructions with him regarding this mail that I am sending you now.

The Email is: ( deliverydiplomats2@gmail.com )

Ask him to send you a certified cheque of $100,000 American Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter back then.
I appreciate your efforts then and I will never forget your concerns because it was through you I started the delivery of this box before it all ended in Italy.

I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which brought me here and I need focus and concentration to get these projects done and evacuate this place.
So do not hesitate to contact the secretary with the email above and tell him to send you the cheque without delay.
I will travel out of Brazil for a month on a business trip to Canada , so I may not be able to answer your mails on time.
Take care and bye for now .
Sincerely,

Melissa.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.