Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomatjamesearl@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Subject: *** SPAM ***We are ready to proceed on your fund transfer via T-T

ATTN; Beneficiary .

Congratulation, Your consignment fund has been brought back to England since it was not claim by you, Right now you have another golden opportunity to get your fund as we are going to make direct wire transfer into your designated bank account. You are here by advice to send the following details for us to proceed with the transfer,

1,Your bank account details and address

2,Your direct cell phone or mobile number, This we enable the bank to send you the transfer alert, Immediately transfer is done.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

HELEN SPARKIE WHITE.

Barclays Bank PLC

CHURCHILL PLACE LONDON .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Payment notification, We have investor who will help out with the fee
People
admin@wellsfargo-debtssettlement.com <diplomatjamesearl@gmail.com> Today at 8:40
To
Message body
ATTN; Beneficiary,
How are you doing today? Fine I hope.
We are pleased to informing you that your inheritance payment is still in our possession and there 're some tax and transfer fee that is needed
to be paid before final transfer of your funds can be credited into your nominated bank account in case you may not be able to pay the fee involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek for the assistance of an financier who has agreed to loan us the
needed fund ,But he gave a condition of 10% of the total fund immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have
To worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do reconfirm below information.
1, Furnish us with your full bank details and contact address, including your telephone numbers.
A promissory note that the loan amount will be channeled for the purpose it was meant for. Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the tax and proper documentation of you fund and not for your personal use. WE HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $80,000 -$100,000 THESE BEING
THE OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY BE PAID BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
Your urgent reply is needed,
Donald Davis.
WELLS FARGO BANK
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: diplomatjamesearl@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
People
admin@wellsfargo-debtssettlement.com <diplomatjamesearl@gmail.com> Today at 0:19
BCC
Message body
ATTN; Beneficiary .

How are you doing today? Fine I hope.

Note that your inheritance payment is still in our possession and there some tax and transfer fee that is needed be paid before final transfer of your fund into your nominated bank account Knowing fully well that you might not be able to pay the fee involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek for the assistance of an investor who has agreed to loan us the needed fund, But he gave a condition of 3% of the total fund immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do reconfirm below information’s below. If you have a company bank account it we be preferably if not send your bank details .

1, Do you send your full bank details with address,

2, Do also send your full address and your direct telephone number.

A promissory note that the fund that we be loan to you by the investor we be used to finance the release of your 5miilion dollar inheritance fund with my bank . Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the tax and proper documentation of you fund and not for your personal use. WE HAVE ALSO

NOTICED THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $50,000 -$70,000 THESE BEING THE OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY BE PAY BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Your urgent reply is needed,

HARRY WELLS ,

WELLS FARGO BANK.
Wayne

Re: diplomatjamesearl@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:57 pm

I am giving you a 100% guarantee that this transaction is legal
People
admin@wellsfargo-debtssettlement.com <diplomatjamesearl@gmail.com> Today at 14:33
BCC
Message body
ATTN; Beneficiary.

The loan amount is meant for the documentation and the tax payment before your inheritance of 5million dollar will be transfer into your account. Note that immediately the loan is transfer into your account. I will personally direct you on how to send it to our Attorney who will pay for the documentation and tax fee on your behalf. I am giving you a 100% guarantee that this is legal and you are not breaking any law both domestic and international.

Please all you need do is to follow all my directives to you and please do not give your bank account details to anyone again in regard to this transaction so that your bank account we not be compromise in any way before the fund we start coming into your account. I want you to understanding the fact that our relationship is aimed at bringing a good life to our families. All I need from you is to follow my instruction religiously and be patient. Whatever any email you receive from any quarters in regard to this transaction, do not respond to them and also forward it to me.

Yours Sincerely,

HARRY WELLS,

WELLS FARGO BANK
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.