Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariaayman001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mariaayman001@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 am

89.106.131.60 Onega Ltd London United Kingdom

Return-Path: <esk@esk.gov.tr>
Received: from [89.106.131.60] (port=61946 helo=[192.168.50.105])
by mail.esk.gov.tr with esmtpa (Exim 4.85)
(envelope-from <esk@esk.gov.tr>)
id 1ZSPWX-0000s7-T1; Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:04:55 +0300
Subject: Please Can You Handle This Project..
To: Recipients <esk@esk.gov.tr>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:04:50 +0100
Reply-To: mariaayman001@gmail.com

Dear trusted friend.

I am Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman From LIBYA but now in hospital. I and husband were into, Real Estate Business and a Government Contractor before my husband’s death on May 25 2010. We were married for 15 years without a child due to my fibroid problem. And since my husband's death I have been diagnosed with orphanages, cancer that I hardly move around.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for next 6 weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. When my husband was alive he made a deposit of $7.500.000.00 USD. Knowing my condition I have decided to donate this money out for charity purposes. Beloved one, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at least 85% of this money to visit the orphanages homes, help the poor, sick ones in the hospital and woman with cancer then take the remaining amount to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money, my relatives are not Good,

they are selfish, they frustrated my marriage life, because of my condition they turned their back on me thinking nothing good will come out from me since I am SICK AND CHILDLESS moreover I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child. Please I don't need any telephone communication at all because of my health condition.

My dear, Reply me for me to give you other details. Proverbs 19:17 He who is gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for what he has done.

Thanks and be Blessed.

Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman

Email mariaayman001@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mariahissam@aol.com ROSINAM@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 am

* 92.96.201.147 Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Sharjah United Arab Emirates

Return-Path: <ROSINAM@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: mariahissam@aol.com
date: Sat, 29 Aug 15 14:51:01 +0000
subject: I am Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman From LIBYA.
x-origin: 92.96.201.147

Dear trusted friend.

I am Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman From LIBYA but now in hospital. I and husband were into, Real Estate Business and a Government Contractor before my husband$B!G(Bs death on May 25 2010. We were married for 15 years without a child due to my fibroid problem. And since my husband's death I have been diagnosed with orphanages, cancer that I hardly move around.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for next 6 weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. When my husband was alive he made a deposit of $7.500.000.00 USD. Knowing my condition I have decided to donate this money out for charity purposes. Beloved one, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at least 85% of this money to visit the orphanages homes, help the poor, sick ones in the hospital and woman with cancer then take the remaining amount to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money, my relatives are not Good,

they are selfish, they frustrated my marriage life, because of my condition they turned their back on me thinking nothing good will come out from me since I am SICK AND CHILDLESS moreover I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child. Please I don't need any telephone communication at all because of my health condition.

My dear, Reply me for me to give you other details. Proverbs 19:17 He who is gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for what he has done.

Thanks and be Blessed.
Mrs Maria Hissam Mohamed Ayman
Email mariahissam@aol.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mariaayman001@gmail.com mariaayman001@libya.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:58 pm

89.106.131.60 Onega Ltd London United Kingdom

Return-Path: <mariaayman001@libya.com>
Received: from User (unknown [89.106.131.60])
by LPARFUM.RU (ICServer) with ESMTPA id F2E419199E1;
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:18:31 +0300 (AST)
Reply-To: <mariaayman001@gmail.com>
Subject: Please Can You Handle This Project
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 08:18:41 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear trusted friend

I am Mrs Mariam Hissam Mohamed Ayman From LIBYA but now in hospital. I and husband were into, Real Estate Business and a Government Contractor before my husband’s death on May 25 2012. We were married for 15 years without a child due to my fibroid problem. And since my husband's death I have been diagnosed with orphanages, cancer that I hardly move around.

My dear, Reply me for me to give you other details. He who is gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for what he has done.

Thanks and be Blessed.
Mrs Mariam Hissam Mohamed Ayman
Email mariaayman001@gmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mariaayman@rediffmail.com ROSINAM@SPEEDY.COM.AR

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:38 pm

* 92.96.201.147 Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Sharjah United Arab Emirates

Return-Path: <ROSINAM@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: m.ayman2@aol.com
date: Wed, 09 Sep 15 23:13:46 +0000
subject: I have a project proposal to discuss with you.
x-origin: 92.96.201.147

Hello dear friend,

My name is Mrs.Maria Ayman,
I have a project proposal to discuss with you which is very urgent,Please contact me immediately if you are interested on it.

I wait to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Mrs.Maria Ayman
Email: mariaayman@rediffmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Scammer 419 emails.