Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infupsservice@informaticos.com pfurlano@speedy.com.a

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infupsservice@informaticos.com pfurlano@speedy.com.a

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:34 am

41.216.50.121 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <pfurlano@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: infupsservice@informaticos.com
date: Tue, 25 Aug 15 15:14:09 +0000
subject: YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY NOTIFICATION
x-origin: 41.216.50.121

Attention: Dear Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total of Us$3.5Million valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the Processing fee and the delivery of the ATM Card for you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of US$3,500,000.00 has already been deposited to the UPS Delivery Company. Therefore, you will have to contact them asap for the delivery.

We decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire or called back into Federal Government treasury account because, I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact UPS Express at: { infupsservice@informaticos.com } with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their security keeping fees since they refused reason, is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their security keeping fees is $98 only.

Below is the Contact Information of the UPS Express Customer Service:

Director Mr. James William
Email:{ infupsservice@informaticos.com }
Tel: +229 6855 4163.

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card. Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Regards.
Mr. Steve Edward.
Office Administration
=
+22968554163
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.