Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

allenvioletlarge2@ozledim.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

allen.violet2010@rogers.com karin.allebeck@nykoping.se

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 am

77.91.216.216 Gastabudstaden Ab Nyköping Sweden

Return-Path: <prvs=01750eddcc=karin.allebeck@nykoping.se>
Received: from mx1.nykoping.se ([77.91.216.216])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w10si1711329lal.147.2014.04.08.09.23.10
for <multiple recipients>;
Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: Allebeck Karin <karin.allebeck@nykoping.se>
Subject: SV: GIFT
Thread-Topic: GIFT
Thread-Index: Ac9TRpOW2qtQ/5MFQ7i27a0sq1rTCAAABjAX
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:23:07 +0000

Från: Allebeck Karin
Skickat: den 8 april 2014 18:21
Till: Allebeck Karin
Ämne: GIFT

My Wife Violet and I are donating 2Million Dollars to you.Contact us via my wife email at (allen.violet2010@rogers.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: jmbenitez@dede.ulpgc.es allen_violet000@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:28 am

77.91.216.216 Gastabudstaden Ab Nyköping Sweden

Return-Path: <prvs=01750eddcc=karin.allebeck@nykoping.se>
Received: from mx1.nykoping.se ([77.91.216.216])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w4si1698801lad.122.2014.04.08.09.15.10
for <multiple recipients>;
Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: Allebeck Karin <karin.allebeck@nykoping.se>
Subject: SV: Private Offer
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:15:06 +0000

Same email text, different Subject: line.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

violetlarge0066@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:17 am

* 178.32.52.92 Ovh n/a United Kingdom

Return-Path: <lifestyl@lifestylebarcelona.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 18:30:35 +0200
To:
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Reply-To: violetlarge0066@gmail.com

Calvary Greeting!
Dear beloved in Christ, my name is Louise Gill Large a draw was made today through e-mail and name advance founder which your name and email was pick as the rightful owner of mother $500,000,00 for charity work in your community, get back to me so more details will be forward to you regarding how this FUNDS INHERITANCE
will get to your care as soon as possible.
Thank You God Bless You
Sister and Friend in God

Mrs. Louise Gill
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

camelotukfenquiry@foxmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:45 pm

* 78.47.136.56 Hetzner Online Ag n/a Germany

Return-Path: <winners@camelotgroup.co.uk>
Received: from User ([78.47.136.56]) by mail.cafes-folliet.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:10:11 +0100
Reply-To: <camelotukfenquiry@foxmail.com>
Subject: Contact Us Immediately!!
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 05:09:10 -0700

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
Registered office: Tolpits Lane,
Watford, Herts WD18 9RN
Telephone: +44-703-197-5664
Fax: +44-871-314-0291
Email: camelotukfenquiry@foxmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

Compliments of the year 2014 which has brought you a very big fortune in life.Our lottery company was contacted by Allen and Violet Large of Canada citizens but once lived their life in UK to run a lottery promotion that brings us to 2013. This promotion attracts a prize award of GBP500, 000.00 Pounds(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) and should be paid out to the eventual winner of the promotion. So for this promotion to be done without favouring any body or group, The Camelot UK Lotteries decided to run an email address lottery program by randomly select an email address.

Allen and Violet Large, both in their 70s, said their good fortune in the year 2010 had been a 'big headache' and they had decided against going on a spending spree.’ What you’ve never had, you never miss,' Violet, 78, told the Toronto Star. She and Allen, 75, eventually decided it was better to give than receive and were totally at ease with handing over the money. Therefore the final arrangement was made and the go ahead given to us to conduct a prize award lottery promotion using an email ballot system for a winner to emerge and receive the prize money.

You can verify more on this by visiting the web pages below.

http:/ /www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-large-lottery-winning.html

http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Thus, Camelot UK Lotteries were able to gather millions of email addresses of individuals, companies and group of people all over the world for this purpose. All participants’ E-mail Address were selected through a random sampling and your E-mail Address which was attached to file reference number (ES/325OPN/07) emerged as one of the lucky winners that won the sum of Ј500,000.00 GBP. Congratulations!!!!!Please note that your file reference number (ES/325OPN/07) falls within the European office in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM. In view of this, your Ј500.000 Pounds would be released to you by our payment office in London United Kingdom upon your contact with them. Endeavour to contact the Lottery Promotion Co-ordinator in UNITED KINGDOM with your file reference number (ES/325OPN/07) and your information’s below for onward processing of your prize money.

Do find the contact information of the officer in charge of claims as stated below:

Mr Donatus Butego
Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN
United, Kingdom.
Email: camelotukfenquiry@foxmail.com
Telephone: +44-703-197-5664

Contact him immediately with all the required information’s as stated below to process your payment.

Full Names:
Sex:
Current Address:
Valid Phone Number:
Mobile Number:
Fax (optional):
Other Email:

On behalf of Allen and Violet Large, Kindly accept our congratulations.

Yours Faithfully
Brain George
For Camelot Lottery UK
=
+447031975664
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Redirected VOIP number.

+448713140291
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Redstone Communications Ltd
Redirected number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

allenlagee1@gmail.com allenlage1@gmail.com suek130@goo.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:26 am

112.215.66.79 Pt Excelcomindo Pratama n/a Indonesia

Return-Path: <suek130@goo.jp>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 05:27:57 +0900 (JST)
Subject: DONATION FUNDS
X-Originating-IP: [112.215.66.79]

Greetings to You

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: http:/ /www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/violet-large-gave-away-her-lottery-windfall/article2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds 2 years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of
donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim through our direct private email address: allenlagee1@gmail.com OR allenlage1@gmail.com

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.
God bless you
Allen and Violet Large
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

allenlagee1@gmail.com allenlage1@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:52 pm

* 84.40.9.235 Hostway Deutschland Gmbh London United Kingdom

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [84.40.9.235] (84.40.9.235) by
MAXPR01MB0331.INDPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (10.164.150.139) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.331.20; Mon, 23 Nov 2015 03:45:04 +0000
Subject: CLAIM YOUR DONATION
To: Recipients
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 03:43:22 +0000
Reply-To: <allenlage1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [84.40.9.235]

Greetings to You

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds 2 years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim through our direct private email address: allenlagee1@gmail.com OR allenlage1@gmail.com

God bless you
Allen and Violet Large
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

allenlarge452@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Email:

Date: Sun, Mar 13, 2016
Subject: Dear Friend,
To: Recipients <atmoff1@atmoff0.my.vg>

Dear Friend,

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le2119137/

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim through our direct private email address: allenlarge452@gmail.com
God bless you
Allen and Violet Large
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.