Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nicolaas1960@qq.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nicolaas1960@qq.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:03 am

Email:

Good day,

I have a business proposal that would be of great mutual benefit to us, If you are interested? Do contact me back for more details via my private Email: nicolaas1960@qq.com

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Stephanus Nicolaas

Return-Path: sparti@mweb.co.za
Received: from [196.28.66.15]
X-Mailer: aspNetEmail ver 3.7.0.0

Originating IP: 196.28.66.15
Originating ISP: Mweb
Country of Origin: South Africa
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nicolaas1960@qq.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Email:

Hello xxx

Thank you for giving me your time, it is of great importance for you to take care and understand every word which I have written down below; please be patient and read the explanation in my email. I am Mr.Stephanus Nicolaas, a staff of Standard Bank of South Africa Limited. here in South Africa, attached in Private Banking Services, I am contacting you concerning a customer and an investment placed under our banks management; as a matter of fact it was years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private and also to kindly respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this email. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication; I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

I contacted you concerning a deceased customer Aziz Musa Numan (An Iraqi Crude oil merchant), and an investment he placed under our banks management. Once again I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I am contacting on you independently and no one is informed of this communication I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In June 2004, Aziz Musa Numan came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 18.3 million United States dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case because of his high net worth profile; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto Chief Operations Officer of the private banking sector, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favored route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 600 traditional stocks and bond managers and 300 managers of alternative investments. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation,
the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at 22.5 million United States dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, after the war (U.S and Iraqi war), Nine years ago (2006). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd. Information started to trickle in that Aziz Musa Numan and his family had been killed during the a bomb blast that hit his home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence. Accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank even gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; our now deceased client died in-testate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to
get to the root of the problem. It is quite clear now that our dear client died with no known or identifiable family member.

This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the portfolio and the late beneficiary of the deposit. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statement of claim to Standard Bank of South Africa, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit to Management of Standard Group Plc. This will result in the money entering the Standard Bank of South Africa, accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of Nine {9} years the funds will revert to the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is US $22,500,000.00 (Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) deposit just lying unclaimed. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased's family; they have investigated for several months and have found no identifiable family member. The investigation has come to an end.

My proposal; I am prepared to furnish the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation. I am also proposing that after successful execution of the business deal and the money in your account, the funds be disbursed in the ratio 50/50; 50% of the funds will go to you for offering yourself as the next of kin and providing a foreign account especially an offshore account for safe transfer of the funds and 50% will be for me. Please let me know in your next correspondence if the above sharing ratio is okay by you because we can fine-tune this based on our interactions incase you have any problem with it. Following the master plan for this deal I am looking at a bank that have transaction understanding with my bank as first point of transfer to put off eyebrows that may be raised or to avoid unnecessary questioning.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come one's way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by and please do not let me miss my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant modus operandi to initiate this process towards a conclusion.

Please, again, note I am a family Man; I am happily married with kids, I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold, this is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients; do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord I shall have the pleasure of meeting you, after this task has been completed plan a meeting.

I await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Stephanus Nicolaas

Return-Path: nicolaas1960@qq.com
X-Originating-IP: 197.210.112.44
X-QQ-MIME: TCMime 1.0 by Tencent
X-Mailer: QQMail 2.x

Originating IP: 197.210.112.44
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Country of Origin: Nigeria

through

Received: from smtpbg63.qq.com (smtpbg63.qq.com. [103.7.29.150])

Originating IP: 103.7.29.150
Originating ISP: Tencent Building, Kejizhongyi Avenue
City: Shenzhen
Country of Origin: China
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

Thank you once again for your genuine interest in this transaction, I am very glad to note that you are a noble, matured, and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction, and for a person of your status and experience I am very confident doing this business with you.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also you will help me in investing my money in your country or somewhere else, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking and beneficiary claim, you have my word.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days...

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through, I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in search a foreign online bank which i may require that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank ,I will find a bank that you can open account online without your fiscal present. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in this bank for both of us, this is one of the ways I have found, and it will protect us from my local banks in my country, I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.

As result of this you may have to open an account in the corresponding bank that has the same transfer telex type with my bank, I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the beneficiary of the funds. After the money is release it will be transfer to your account for both of us and we can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts bit by bit, I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before we commence all this things, I will need to do the paper work that will place you as the beneficiary of the fund so I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (International passport or drivers license), your current residential address and your phone number, I will give them to the attorney who will do the paper work and it will also prove me that I am transacting with the correct person and as soon as I get these from you I will commence the paper work that will place you as the beneficiary. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my international passport upon receipt of your identification.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,
Mr.Stephanus Nicolaas
Tel: +27 875509888

X-Originating-IP: 197.210.232.188
X-QQ-LocalIP: 163.177.66.155
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?B?bmljb2xhYXM=?=" <nicolaas1960@qq.com>
Subject: More Info

Originating IP: 197.210.232.188
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos

using a Chinese proxy:

Originating IP: 163.177.66.155
Originating ISP: China Unicom Shenzen Network
City: Guangzhou
Country of Origin: China

+27875509888

Number billable as VoIP telephony number
Country or destination South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 am

Email:

Dear xxx

Thank you for your email, I now wish to confirm the receipt of your information, indeed things are getting more real now. I needed to be careful due to the money involved, but now you have proven to me that you are a remarkable man of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you.

I will be sending your information to the lawyer who will be doing the paper work, and I will further update you later on the bank where you are to open a new bank account in your name, once the account is ready I will transfer the fund to the new account, I will also send you a copy of my Work ID for your reference purpose. Though all these will be done upon the receipt of your response.

Furthermore, you should be aware that the bank we are going to use for this transaction is situated in the ITALY, and for me as a banker it is my duty to ensure that this transfer is done in a quiet manner and one of the reasons we are using this bank is because the bank is of the same telex type as my bank, which means that any transfer between this bank and my bank would be seen as an in-house transfer, this will avoid the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies, you have nothing to worry about regarding this.

The authorities would simply believe this transfer to be a bank to bank affair and it would not raise eyebrows or trigger any red flags, it is necessary to take precautions on issues like this, and I have to ensure that our interest are protected in this transaction, I am a professional banker and I expect you to follow my instructions, for the success of this transaction.

At this point, I also feel I should let you know some important issues with regards to expenses involved in this transaction. You might not be aware of what it takes to have such an amount transferred, especially being inherited funds, well let me make it clear to you that I will take care of the cost of all the logistics that has to do with this transfer, such as the cost of retaining the services of the Attorney and obtaining the necessary official documents and clearances from the South African authorities, including other miscellaneous expenses which I must incur to ensure a hitch free transfer, I don’t intend to take any phase of this transaction for granted.

I want make it clear to you here that 5% of the total sum shall be mapped aside to be used to settle all expenses incurred from both parties during this transaction as a form of reimbursement, and as a result of this I will advise you to keep records of any expenses you incur no matter the amount, I will keep records of my expenses, we will deduct it from the 5% during the overall calculation. As stipulated in my previous email to you, 50% of the overall sum shall be retained by you as your own share for being a foreign partner in this transaction, I have explained the reason why I need your assistance, and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name, this is the major reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.

It is pertinent at this point for me to inform you that I shall handle all costs on my side of this transaction; however you will be required to handle the expenses on your side, such as the cost of opening your account and having it activated with an opening balance. Actually for a person of your age and status I expect you to handle this issue of processing your account.

Also on the issue of taxes I will have the inheritance taxes and other taxes paid for from here, I don’t want you to have any difficulties in paying for taxes so I will take care of that. My international passport is attached along with this message, I will send you a copy of my Work ID shortly, upon the receipt of your response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Stephanus Nicolaas

X-Originating-IP: 41.206.57.155
Subject: Procedures, I await response

Originating IP: 41.206.57.155
Originating ISP: Accesskenya Group Ltd Is An Isp Serving
City: Mombasa
Country of Origin: Kenya

The passport sent is stolen from a genuine job seekers site, where it was posted in 2013 by the real owner of the document:

passport.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 am

Email:

Dear xxx

I have to thank you very much indeed for showing some great responsibility and trust, your interest has proved to be genuine and I must also let you know that having confirmed your identity and genuine commitment, I feel much more comfortable doing this business with you, even though we have not had a verbal conversation on the phone. Please my friend; do not let me down in this important transaction and all the trust I am giving you as a foreign partner, a friend and someone I may now consider to be a Brother. I would indeed be overwhelmed meeting you in person, perhaps there are lots of other transactions we could have together apart from this, I have being in the financial sector for many years though I try as much as possible to diversify my interests by exploring new frontiers.

After I receive the information's contained in your identification document, I immediately sent the information to the attorney /advocate who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you, this should take some days depending on how fast you can open the new account. My attorney have conclude inquiries on some bank that has the same transfer telex type with my bank, the bank is in ITALY and do not need you to travel before you can open the new account. I did use my bank name to prescribe you to the bank in Italy, so they have your name and they are expecting you to contact them.

I am now sending you the foreign bank detail in the ITALY. (Banca Credito Italiano) so you can contact them and make inquiries on offshore/online account opening, I advise you like I said earlier that you should open a new online account with this bank in Italy, so that once the funds are released, they will be transferred straight into your new account and the transfer will not attract the international monetary bodies, as the transfer will be regarded as an in-house (same telex type with my bank.) If you also remember I told you in my previous email that when the funds have been transferred into the new online account which you shall open, and after you have confirmed that the funds are credited in your account, you shall then begin disbursement of the funds into your personal account in your home country.

I have all ready made some inquires on who to contact directly to open an account as an international customer, please contact the bank with the information below to speed up your account opening. Let them know you want an account that you can operate online and you do not have time to travel to come over to open the new account so we want everything done via email and fax and telephone. Tell them that a bank in South Africa, gave you this contact information.

Banca Credito Italiano - Unicredit Group
Piazzale dell'Industria, 46
00144 Rome, Italy
Email: rbtvelo@unicredit-it.com

Foreign Account Officer: Mr.Roberto Velo
Tel: +39 0108480111

I have to let you know that the Banca Credito Italiano. is a regular Commercial bank but rather a Credit Intermediary Bank which operates an online banking system in a small scale and renders banking services to individuals and companies involved in international operations. One of the major reasons we are using Banca Credito Italiano, is because this bank happens to be of the same telex type with the bank I work, which means that any transfer between them and my bank would always be seen as an in-house transfer, this definitely avoided the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies. The authorities would simply regard such transfer to be a Bank to Bank affair and it would not raise eyebrows or trigger any red flags, it was absolutely necessary to take certain precautions on transactions like this, I have to ensure that our interest are protected in this transaction. Being a professional banker for many years I expect you
to heed my advice for the success of this transaction and the subsequent disbursement of the funds.

I shall await an update from you shortly about the opening of your new online account, please make contact with Banca Credito Italiano and apply for the account because I would like the account opening to be fast; you can contact the bank via their email address (email).

I know that the benefits of this transaction is a lifetime fortune for both of us and our families so I expect you to handle this transaction as a major priority, from now I will call you Brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood Brothers, please always remember to keep this transaction in a very low profile. May God bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Your Sincerely,
Mr.Stephanus Nicolaas

X-Originating-IP: 197.210.233.152
Subject: Please contact the (Banca Credito Italiano)

Originating IP: 197.210.233.152
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Abuja

+390108480111

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Italy
City or exchange location Genova
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rbtvelo@unicredit-it.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Email:

UniCredit S.p.A

Attention: xxx

We have received your email and its contents well noted with regards
to setting up an account with us. We want you to know that our online
accounts are accessible 24/7 and transfers are handled interactively
by clients from our user-friendly account home page with just a click
on the TRANSFER Button. Please fill our application form attached to
this email and return.

Once Again, Thanks for contacting the Banca Credito Italiano

Yours in Service,

Mr Roberto Velo

*Unicredit Group*

Return-Path: rbtvelo@unicredit-it.com
Received: from rs41.abstractdns.com (rs41.abstractdns.com. [108.166.165.162])
Received: from localhost ([::1]:48339 helo=www.unicredit-it.com)
by rs41.abstractdns.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.85)
(envelope-from <rbtvelo@unicredit-it.com>)
Subject: Please fill our application form attached to this email and return.
Organization: Banca Credito Italiano - Unicredit Group
X-Sender: rbtvelo@unicredit-it.com
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.0.5
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - rs41.abstractdns.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - unicredit-it.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: rs41.abstractdns.com: authenticated_id: rbtvelo@unicredit-it.com

Originating IP: 108.166.165.162
Originating ISP: Ebl Global Networks
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States

Documents:

online application form 1.PNG

online application form 2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.