Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.sainahsamorah192@yahoo.de , sainah.samorah@yandex.com ,

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.sainahsamorah192@yahoo.de , sainah.samorah@yandex.com ,

Unread postby HillBilly » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 pm

My Dear,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you.

I am looking for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist my family and I to transfer fund to his personal or company account for investment purposes, I am Mrs. Sainah Samorah, the wife of Late MR. JOHNSON SAMORAH , (ZANU-PF) who was a Commercial Farmer and very wealthy cocoa merchant in Bindura and Harare, the economic city of Zimbabwe.

My husband was among the people that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that just happened in Zimbabwe wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black’s farmers and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act.

After the death of my husband, we decided to move out of ZIMBABWE because our lives were in danger. But before the death of my husband he deposited the sum of US $48,000.000.00 United States Dollars in of Security Company in Europe . In the cause of moving the fund to any place my family has agreed to offer you 30% of the fund for your assistant, while 70% will be for our investment in your Company/Country. I shall send you the contact of the Security Company to enable you deal with them directly. I will also send you all the necessary documents concerning this transaction.

I and my Family were restricted from every Net Work. So we can not communicate via telephone or Fax. The only way to communicate with you is via Email. REQUIREMENT: What I expect from you in your reply are the following, Please if you are interested to work with us, kindly furnish me with the bellow details for me to apply for the consignment collection from the Security Company:

(1) Your full name surname /Company name if any.
(2) Your receiving address/Company address if any.
(3) Your direct telephone, fax and mobile numbers where the security company will reach you if need be.
(4) Your personal company / Work profile
(5) Suggest what investment you would like us to invest on You can contact me through my private email.

Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolute confidentiality is required for the safety of my family and the fund, and do email me for notice Immediately you receive this proposal.

Thanks and God bless you

Mrs. Sainah Samorah and (Family).
PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW ONLY FOR SECURITY REASON’S:
E-Mail: sainah.samorah@yandex.com
E-Mail: sainahsamorahh@gmail.com

Received: from whitebase.prominence.tv ([27.34.160.125]) by SNT004-MC4F12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 02:44:27 -0700
Received: from User (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by whitebase.prominence.tv (Postfix) with SMTP id 709E0A1961;
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:44:26 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <mrs.sainahsamorah192@yahoo.de>
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:44:26 +1000

* 27.34.160.125 Kddi Web Communications Inc. Tokyo Japan
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.