Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mr. Fide Odili unitftrnas@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Mr. Fide Odili unitftrnas@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 am

Recovery Scam:
A pleasant greetings to you and your family, i am sick and tired of this constant problem with the FBI & IRS concerning your outstanding fund release of which i have been fighting tooth and nails to make sure you receive this fund but you have been thinking that i am there to swindle you.

I told you earlier that i was suppose to travel to South Africa last MONTH for a meeting with other top Government officials but because of this transfer matter of yours, i decided to defer my trip till next week.

Right now, i will advice you follow my last and final instructions because the bank have agreed to make the transfer today & tomorrow morning to you before 24HOURS. I made the bank understand that you will not be able to come up with the fees they required of you due to financial problems and others. I also made them understand that you have paid scores of fees to various individuals concerning this issue, so my final conclusion with the bank was that they will make the transfer tomorrow without the clearance certificate fee.

You're only advice to secure your fund $16 Million from been tempered by the FBI/ OR IRS by obtaining a GNAB Certificate (Government Non-Assessment Bond Certificate) which will serve you as the clearance certificate but more cheaper and easier to obtain. This certificate will cost just $85 nothing more. Therefore, i will advice you send the $85 today so i can obtain the GNAB Certificate today so you can receive your fund before 3.00P.M tomorrow. Choose the payment mode from this options; 1) by online banking transfer into your account; 2) By Atm card delivery;Let me know your choice then try send the $85 today. Let me know the best option you chose.

Finally, hope you know i have tried my best so far in this issue so i will advice you compensate me with something nice as soon as you receive this fund tomorrow.

Payment instruction below to send the $85.00

Receiver's Name: FIDE ODILI
CITY: COTONOU
Text Question: Urgent
Text Answer: Urgent
Amount: $85.00

Please take note of this: Unknown people have been using my name and that of other top Government Officials in swindling most fund beneficiaries. I use this medium to inform you that any mail that do not come with our reference code: UNB/A-74/HJ/BG.

One more time be warned and careful the type of e-mail you reply.

I am waiting for your e-mail.

Best Regards,
Mr. Fide Odili
Internal Auditor with UNION BANK.

HEADER:
Received: from nh503-vm10.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (nh503-vm10.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.56.196])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id bj8si31060920pdb.84.2015.07.25.13.21.13
for <CLIPPED>;
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 13:21:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning unitftrnas@gmail.com does not designate 183.79.56.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=183.79.56.196;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning unitftrnas@gmail.com does not designate 183.79.56.196 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=unitftrnas@gmail.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: from [183.79.100.140] by nh503.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2015 18:31:13 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.137] by t503.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2015 18:31:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp506.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2015 18:31:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 569275.44129.bm@omp506.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp
Received: (qmail 6421 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Jul 2015 18:31:13 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=JNuE55DUyiFMATowF566+sgxdOLdUwS7rLMN0Zi8CGjW6Wenql6aeT5S7872q6b6Q5WHG3zJkxj/qZ+V3d//dQxYeAINuAo6poES0fy52U3n5Zjati7UHfDDH60YvMb1 ;
Message-ID: <76028.83164.qm@web101918.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: from [41.138.90.64] by web101918.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Sun, 26 Jul 2015 03:31:12 JST
X-RocketYMMF: wjfbk085
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_65
X-YMail-JAS: CLIPPED
Sender: wjfbk085@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 03:31:12 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Fide Odili" <ubank616@gmail.com>
Subject: From Mr. Fide Odili Internal Auditor with UNION BANK
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Mr. Fide Odili unitftrnas@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

The Federal bureau of investigation FBI Washington DC believe you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk box worth $ 8,000.000.00 (Eight million us dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100 % genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to let you know that we have just been informed through secret source that the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $ 150 for Custom Clearance Certificate charges as imposed, despite the advise we gave to you.

I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you have received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. As a lawful legal owner we are hereby to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well because this is a huge amount of money which we do not wish for you to lose .

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges $75 for now after which the Diplomatic Agent delivery your consignment trunk box to you then once you receive your fund you can then pay the balance $75. All we want you to do right now is to send the half of the money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin Republic Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate and the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

SEND VIA MONEY GRAM ONLY

Receiver Name: Basil Obah
City Location: Cotonou
Text Question: How Long
Text Answer: 24hours
Amount: $ 75

Sender's Name
MTCN

Contact us right away and let us know when you send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect. This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you take advantage of it, before it It is too late to do so.

Also we are informed that we came to an agreement with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that you will be sending half of the fee latest before the end of tomorrow. So please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them and that am sure will be a very great loss to you as we You will not be able to help you then,

CLICK ON REPLY, TO REPLY BACK TO ME DIRECT, and do not forget to give me your direct mobile line for private communication. All the messages you have been receiving from those low life fake peoples were from her the same group of fake members only to confuse you. To Visit FBI Headquarters / Tours. Our Headquarters is located between 9th and 10th Streets in northwest Washington, DC The closest Metro subway stops are Federal Triangle on the Orange / Blue lines, Gallery Place / Chinatown and Metro Center on the Red line, and Archives / Navy Memorial on the Yellow and Green lines

Yours in service,
JAMES B COMEY JR

HEADER:
Received: from [183.79.100.140] by nh501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2015 10:11:02 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.136] by t503.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2015 10:11:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp505.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 28 Aug 2015 10:11:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 310549.98354.bm@omp505.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp
Received: (qmail 39103 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Aug 2015 10:11:01 -0000
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=fpz/qroh55Uwd7QhxuLH/CtZKuKabS4EslYbsiElXYw4IhATsUJj3aMnQdri3WXrVN0T96WWNCUP3ooXlhXzf0RGYdbCK6je7FHlr0A0xjRt6uWpiyOrDsJKB2JpcGQ3 ;
Message-ID: <199327.31362.qm@web101910.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPEDReceived: from [41.138.89.40] by web101910.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:11:00 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_67
X-YMail-JAS: .QMYsN0VM1nVNO8lMQ8J9eupShvIBMjySbL8r7jykpSc0UM7pqf4xn2KUjY4w1ouz3EsXsuWpvw51241H98bkUDQstbAFLGhNmEaGSlxG0xiBvL7EJkQfCiNbd_a5RUrDCm6
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:11:00 +0900 (JST)
From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <unitftrnas@gmail.com>
Reply-To: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION < fbidirector2015@mail.com >
Subject: Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Mr. Fide Odili unitftrnas@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Reply to:
Mr. Steven Jackson mrsalades@gmail.com

Compensation Fund: From World Bank

This office writes on behalf of World Bank groups to officially inform you the outcome of our recent intelligent report about your unpaid fund. The report revealed that the Nigeria and Benin Scam operators have defrauded you hugely. To this effect, the executive members of the World Bank Groups sent two of our special auditors to Nigeria to get the comprehensive list of victims of fraud. Unfortunately, we found your name and email address among the 218 people in the list. We investigated this matter and figure out a solution that shall bring grief to victims because we are touched by series of reports and complaints from most of them in America and world at large globe.

Fortunately, we have spoken to Nigeria's new President, General Mohamed Buhari (GMB) about this and he decided to pay a compensation sum of $1.5m (US$1,500,000.00) each to all the victims. He further explained that he would do everything possible to ameliorate the pains inflicted on the victims by fraudsters. We hereby advise you to urgently re-confirm your full names to our special auditors in Nigeria via email and ask for your payment requirements.

The CBN agent (Mrs. Alade Sarah) shall respond to you immediately you reply to this email to direct you what next to do. Please do not contact her if you are not a victim of fraud or if you receive this email by error.

We anticipate your urgent response.

Regards,

Steven Jackson,
Global strategic communications professional advocates for better
opportunities among the world’s poorest.

HEADER:
Received: from [183.79.100.139] by nh504.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 13 Sep 2015 10:05:45 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.137] by t502.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 13 Sep 2015 10:05:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp506.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 13 Sep 2015 10:05:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 389404.62670.bm@omp506.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp
Received: (qmail 43632 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Sep 2015 10:05:44 -0000
b=JMrGBVgWLQJzxT52BFSBzwgWztOGxf69C/YFwcCJDaIODtDgqUBJWigvQJI+9k1Qgjo3uzCAHyuPtrmT4iCPujrrR9IEgem3JN3vhwtvJwAQRgbOl+uHmG603jwz7gtU ;
Message-ID: <491690.39317.qm@web101913.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: from [41.138.90.65] by web101913.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:05:43 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_67
X-YMail-JAS: ADZ4KHMVM1mlr8tnjz1Q6Dbtc_kFmY6fJXTWOZyYfbpBipPsHZlJsK6Att2MKA7WANz0A96GmE29d4RgnUiTMF85TG2foRbgY09lEN16kwQR0Psq.AZ6o418RLZqd9.KhnVs
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:05:43 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Steven Jackson" < mrsalades@gmail.com >
Subject: Your Compensation Fund US$1.5M is Aprroved
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbiofficebeninrepublic318@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Same Script as Above:
FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20535-0001
Director Sir James B Comey Jr

Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

The Federal bureau of investigation FBI Washington DC believe you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk box worth $ 8,000.000.00 (Eight million us dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100 % genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to let you know that we have just been informed through secrete source that the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $ 200 for Custom Clearance Certificate charges as imposed, despite the advise we gave to you.

I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you have received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. As a lawful legal owner we are hereby to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well because this is a huge amount of money which we do not wish for you to lose .

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges $ 200 for now after which the Diplomatic Agent delivery your consignment trunk box to you then once you receive your fund you can then pay the balance $ 100. All we want you to do right now is to send the half of the money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin Republic Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate and the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

SEND VIA MONEY GRAM or western union

Receiver name s ;;;;;osike Anex
City Location: Cotonou
Text Question: How Long
Text Answer: 24hours
Amount: $ 200
Sender's Name
MTCN

Contact us right away and let us know when you send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect. This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you take advantage of it, before it It is too late to do so.

Also we are informed that we came to an agreement with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that you will be sending half of the fee latest before the end of tomorrow. So please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them and that am sure will be a very great loss to you as we You will not be able to help you then,

CLICK ON REPLY, TO REPLY BACK TO ME DIRECT, and do not forget to give me your direct mobile line for private communication.
All the messages you have been receiving from those low life fake peoples were from her the same group of fake members only to confuse you. To Visit FBI Headquarters / Tours. Our Headquarters is located between 9th and 10th Streets in northwest Washington, DC The closest Metro subway stops are Federal Triangle on the Orange / Blue lines, Gallery Place / Chinatown and Metro Center on the Red line, and Archives / Navy Memorial on the Yellow and Green lines

Yours in service,
JAMES B COMEY JR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fbiofficebeninrepublic318@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x243.google.com (mail-lf0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::243])
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016
Subject: Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbidirector2015@mail.com infonbtransfer.unit@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:05 am

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attention .

We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$10,500,000.00) which you are yet to receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your Transaction. The FBI has decided to proffer a solution that will make it easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds.
We understood that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these required fees.

We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.

Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account by installments payment, so that once the first payments enters into your account you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance, once the first installments enters into your account that you will equally give you another opportunity to do a telex-transfer and withdrawal from your account to master Citi Bank Online transfer procedure.

The Citi Bank which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds at once, in two or three installments. This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds. To break this down:

Three Hundred Dollars ($560) fee will facilitate the release of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000) only.

Six Hundred Dollars ($1120) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000) only.

One Thousand, Six Hundred Dollars ($5,600) fee which is the total fee will facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,500,000.00).

However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with. This is the best the FBI can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, contact Lambert Huddles, at the Citi Bank,to indicate your preferred option. He could be reached at: E-mail: infonbtransfer.unit@yahoo.com

NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our discussion with the Bank) so that the first payment will move to your account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your proceed for the balance.

James B. Comey
Federal Bureau of Investigation.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fbidirector2015@mail.com>
Received: from [197.234.219.63] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via
Subject: Attention
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.234.219.63<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asdrehdery@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:39 am

Recovery scam.

Email:

Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM
Subject: THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE FROM US.
To:

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE FROM US.

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is the final warning you are going to receive from us, do you get me? I
hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you? change
your email password because they hacked your password and if you change it do
not send it to anyone another time,

We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so
that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations
because a suspect is not supposed to be working for the government or any
private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes
agencies
in America for them to inset you an their website as an internet fraudsters and
to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all
this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were
instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation
(FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this
medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have
been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed
and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you
blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and
all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason
why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about
you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has
been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as
strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that
you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your
information/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website as a wanted
person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire
family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that
you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help
to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your
properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a
fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private
attorney who can help you get the process done and he stated that he will
endorse and stamp the document at the sum of $100 usd only and i believe this
process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done
because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has
been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be
carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person
that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had
a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account
which is valued at the sum of $10,500,000.00 only.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till this week-end
so that you could get this process done because i learnt that several e-mails
has been sent to you without getting a response from you. Bear it in mind that
this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would
have to face the law and its consequences once it had befallen on you. You
would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below
details.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Osike Anex
ADDRESS: BENIN REPUBLIC,
CITY....... COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: BETTER
ANSWER: BEST
AMOUNT: $100
Senders Full Name:
Sender Full Address:
Direct Phone Number:
MTCN:::::::::::::

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you didn't
hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have
the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further
delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to
proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued
at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was supposed to have been transferred to
you all this while.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall
trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace
today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that
will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for
act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned
not to try anything funny because you are been watched. change your email
password because they hacked your password and if you change it do not send it
to anyone another time,

Yours in service,
James B Comey

The email address is reported online for being used together with the phone number +2296857089.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lambert_huddles@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Received from a ScamSurivor - recovery scam.

Email:

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 7:14 PM, Andrew McCabe <info@grapesc.cz> wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR;
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.

Dear Beneficiary

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind. (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the United STATES of America have
recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an over-due payment in tone of USD 10.3M Citibank. It might interest you to know that we have taken our time in
screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment/transaction with Citibank is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facets and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead
in dealing with the Citibank, AL accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.
NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet, imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email you receive prior to these
irregularities so that they do not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore. And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are
to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best interest and contact the real bank (Citibank) only where your fund is laying, with the below information:
Bank Name: Citibank
Address: 815 D Pelham Rd, Jacksonville, AL 36265.
Attn: Lambert Huddles
(Remittance Director)
E-mail: lambert_huddles@yahoo.com

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this information below
for processing of your payment/funds
accordingly.
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:
NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come from the above email address with phone number should be ified and avoided immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you
contact the Citibank office in Phenix City Alabama immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment
file as directed so as to enable you receive your payment/fund accordingly.
Ensure you follow all directives from Citibank as this will further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Citibank
equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms. All modalities has already been worked out before you were contacted and note that we
will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about.
All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Citibank. Without wasting much time, we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address and phone number so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly
without any further delay as time is already running out.
Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this
project has been completely perfected and you have received your payment/fund as stated.
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.
BEST REGARDS,
Andrew McCabe
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

citibank.com is a the real City Bank, having nothing to do with the scam. The fraudsters pretend to represent the bank while using a free email address for contact.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.