Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cdredge20@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cdredge20@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Subject: CONGRATULATIONS ON THE OPENING OF YOUR NEW ACCOUNT NO: 2032 5364 442255'''''

>From Caroline Dredge
Phone +971 55 433 5364
Tel +971522805802

Dear sir,

The Board of Directors, Barclays Bank (UAE) hereby this being the 25th July. 2015 do confirm and approve your newly opened offshore account with Barclays Bank UAE, This new offshore account is now open and ready for use by the beneficiary but not yet activated because of the refundable deposit of $200 and $1,000 dollars which will be your opening account balance before the deposit into your offshore global investment account will commence and i will be there with the three financial planners so that you will sign the funds release documents which i will handle over to you with your bank withdrawal instruments like visa card and debit card, including the checkbook all will be handle over to you upon my arrival to your city.

It would be nice if i send you copy of the account opening documents with your online deposit in the escrow account with the Barclays bank UAE so that you will review your account that the funds in question is existing, and i believe that with seeing this documents where the money is deposited in escrow department will help you to prepare and pay the account opening and documentation fee as required.

So this is the major reason why you must activate your offshore account opening with the sum of $200 only, and upgrading fee of $1,000. The fee $200 to the Barclays bank as the outstanding fees, then the $1,000 dollars is the activation and upgrading fee which will be your opening deposit on the new offshore account before the Barclays bank will move your fund in their escrow account with the same bank into your new offshore global investment account with the Barclays bank which will not require any documentation for us to do this because it is a special arrangement, very serious and confidential activities.

If you want me to send all the account opening documents including certificate of deposit please let me know so i can send the documents to proof your fund in the escrow account with your name then the bank will continue with the first arrangement of sending three financial planners with me only after you must have paid 200 dollars and $1,000 dollars which will be your opening account balance before the deposit into your investment account will commence and i will be there with the three financial professionals so that you will sign the funds release documents and we will handle over your bank withdrawal instruments to you upon our arrival to your city.

Respond immediately so that we will forward all the necessary information's to you asap.

Kindest regards,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.