Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

imfdmd2desk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

imfdmd2desk@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Reply-To: <imf.atweedie@gmail.com>
Subject: INQUIRY MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR SHIPPED DEBIT VISA CARD

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
IMF WEST AFRICA ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
56A, ADEOLA ODEKU STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEL: 234-805 414 9727.

OUR REF: SCV/IMF-NG/WAF-XX06/15
DATE: 25/06/2015
============================================================

For your urgent attention:

INQUIRY MESSAGE FROM IMF, FINANCE DIRECTOR REGARDING YOUR SHIPPED DEBIT VISA CARD

I am writing to inform you that I have submitted the Fund Origin and Clean Bill Report documents to U.S Customs and Border Protection Agency as demanded to allow the passage of your parcel containing your debit visa card to your address and I believe they must have authorized DHL to carry on the delivery to your address by now, so I want to find out if you received your parcel and start making withdrawals from your atm card as I need you to return back the money that I spent in facilitating the delivery and obtaining of the required documents on your behalf.

I need your sincere response to this email.

Regards,
Mr. Andrew Tweedie.
The Finance Director,
International Monetary Fund.
Direct Line: +2348054149727.

Phone;
+2348054149727
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: imfdmd2desk@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:05 pm

NOTICE OF YOUR RECOVERED INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE = RESENDING FOR THE SECOND TIME.
People
I.M.F <imf.atweedie@gmail.com> 18 Oct at 11:27 PM
To
info@imf-eo.org
BCC
Message body
This Is For Your Urgent Attention!

NOTICE OF YOUR RECOVERED INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE .

I am writing to inform you that I just returned back from the IMF and World Bank executive meeting that was held today and several issues was raised and deliberated including pending recovered funds inheritance. Based on the outcome of the meeting in which your matter was raised and a resolution passed, you are to quickly forward your complete data to us along with your bank account details for validation because our management has passed instruction to authorised Bank to carry out the release of your recovered inheritance sum of USD5,250,000.00 to you and endeavour to include any government issued identification document you have and your complete data such are your full names, address and your direct telephone numbers included your cell phone.

It is important you forward the outlined information to us immediately because remittance advice/instruction has already been transmitted to the bank for immediate processing of your fund release via electronic fund transfer.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Nancy Wagner
Chief Administrative Officer
Independent Evaluation Office.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.