Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevehart009@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stevehart009@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Reply-To: davidcote010@outlook.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:43:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE3=EPYVETfug51UTTPBqLZmUqLMS5fasHjm68hQw3mjchvbLA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re : Contract Fund Credit from Federal Reserve Bank New York
From: Federal Reserve Bank New York <stevehart009@gmail.com>

Federal reserve border protection
Deferred inspections unit
American
Federal reserve bank New York

Re : Contract Fund Credit from Federal Reserve Bank New York

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary,

This is to officially notify you personally that we received a credit
instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria and Central Bank of
Nigeria to credit your account with your full inheritance fund valued
US$10.5million from the Nigerian Foreign Reserve Account with our
Federal Reserve Bank New York

However, what we require from you is your full Contact and Banking
details where you want your fund to be transferred.

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Phone:
4. Mobile:
5. Fax No.:
6. Email:
A. Bank Name:
B. Bank Address:
C. Account Number:
D. Routing Number:
E. Swift Code:
F. Account Name:

To this effect, Be informed that transfer will commence immediately to
your Bank Account Details as soon as we hear from you with your
Contact and Baking Details.

Oncemore, Federal Reserve Bank will not hesitate to credit your Bank
Account within 24hours in accordance with Fund Release Order
Regulations.

Your immediate response is highly imperative to enable us commence transfer.

Congratulation in advance

Best regards,
David M. Cote
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Honeywell International Inc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: stevehart009@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:39 pm

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL,
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

ATTN: .

Thanks for your email and your information, we sorry for the late reply as regarding the immediate delivery of your consignment boxes has been perfected, note that the delivery of your consignment boxes will be today night being 5th of July 2016 note that the delivery agent will be arrive in your country tomorrow 6th July 2016 to deliver your consignment boxes to you right at your be informed that the delivery agent we be living this country by 10pm today, finally arrive Wednesday to make delivery at state address by 10:00 am us slandered time at your door.

important information, note that there is a certificate which you will help the diplomatic agent to obtain at the airport hear, the name of the certificate is Diplomatic Yellow Tag Clearance which will cost you only $650 to obtain the certificate at the airport so that it will not have any issue at your airport Saturday once hi arrived, note that without the certificate the customs in your country will not allow them to deliver your consignment boxes to you.

be inform that the said Diplomatic Yellow Tag Clearance will be posted on top of your consignment boxes and it will protect your consignment boxes so that the custom or immigration in your country will not examine the consignment boxes, be inform that immediately they obtain the certificate they will further deliver your consignment boxes to you without any delay.

important information please you have to keep this transaction confidential until you receive your funds by Saturday as you know that this money is cash also you know very that there is enemy of progress please keep it secret don't let any body to know about this delivery okay.

to remind you, bear in mind that the diplomatic did not know the content of the consignment boxes, what i told them that is inside the consignment box is documents that belong to you, so don't allow them to know that the content of the consignment boxes are money okay, note that our diplomatic courier service will come along with the original documents that back up your funds worthy of $10.5million so that as soon as you receive your consignment boxes you will use the original documents to deposit the money into your bank but i personal advise you not to deposit all the money in one bank, i am advising you to deposit the money in two or three banks of your choice with the documents.

important notice. i am advising you to keep this transaction confidential please don't let any body to know about this transaction until you receive the boxes and deposit the funds into your bank then you can invite your relative and your friend for celebration, meanwhile as soon as your receive your boxes i will be expecting invitation letter from you so that i will be there in united state for the celebration with you and your family and your friend.

Anyway, We expect that you will follow our instruction on this finally; we want you to put in your best in complying with us so as to help him conclude with your delivery before the end of tomorrow.

here is the pin code of the two consignment boxes, which you will use to open the consignment boxes ok.

the big box pin code is 305
the small box pin code is 205

bear in mind that this pin code is confidential.
thanks for your understanding and your co-operation.

view the attachment of your consignment boxes for your perusal and proof;.

in view of the above, i will appreciate your prompt response on this matter. call on getting this email for more updates and also include your telephone number when replying this mail.

we will be waiting for your immediate response or better still call me on my direct telephone number +2348076043456.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless you

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

Header:
Return-Path: <stevehart009@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x241.google.com (mail-wm0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::241])
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016
Subject: VIEW A COPY YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES ATTACHED

Phone Number:
+2348076043456
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

Same phone number also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67359&p=163226#p163226
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stevehart009@gmail.com diplomaticcourieservic@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:31 am

Skype ID:
live:diplomaticcourieservic

please sure you keep $650 for Diplomatic Yellow Tag Clearance tomorrow as delivery agent is arrived by tomorrow morning.

EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY
MOBILE NUMBER (347)494 -1618

My name is Mr. Michael Phillip a Diplomatic Officer from MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE. Executive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria CBN; we wish to bring to your notice that we Just arrived today in Jacksonville international airport Florida with two of your consignments boxes due to Diplomatic Yellow Tag Clearance before we can proceed to get it delivered to you right in your stated address: .

My dear, please note that we need to clear your package unexamined from the US Customs at the Airport and have it delivered to you right at your door step.

To this effect, please note that you have to send immediately the sum of US$650.00 to enable us secure the Diplomatic Yellow Tag Clearance from the US Customs here In Florida to enable us deliver the said Consignment Boxes to you and return back to my country immediately.

You are advice to send the US$650.00 to the name below via Western Union Money Transfer Services.

Transfer To:-

Receiver’s Name: M. F.
Receiver’s Address: Jacksonville Florida USA.
Amount to send: US$650

As soon as the payment is made, please send to us the below details:

Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:
MTCN No.:
Amount Sent:

Please don’t waste our time because we are returning back to Nigeria as soon as we deliver your package to you today. I want you to view a copy of my international passport for your confirmation as soon as Delivered is made at your door step.

Thank you very much as we wait to here from you soonest.

On this note, you can call me as soon as you send the money for confirmation and more update.

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.
SENIOR DIPLOMAT OF CBN AND THE DIRECTOR OF

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomaticcourieservic@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR15MB0186.namprd15.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.48.148]) by
Wed, 6 Jul 2016
From: DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY COMPANY <diplomaticcourieservic@hotmail.com>
Subject: DIPLOMATIC YELLOW TAG CLEARANCE/VIEW MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Phone Number:
+13474941618
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York, Inc.

(347) 494-1618
3474941618 is a VoIP number provided by Google Voice with an area code in NY
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Jamaica, NY 11432
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: stevehart009@gmail.com diplomaticcourieservic@hotmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:01 am

This is based on your request as regard sending the money this afternoon for Diplomatic Yellow Tag Clearance and as it is now, we have almost concluded plans for the immediate delivery of your boxes to take place once the $650 is paid as soon as possible today. so that delivery of your boxes will be conclude by today evening.

So my dear, I want you to understand that I have to informed the airport managements that the money will coming today so that everything will be take place today in order to have a final delivery of boxes to your home adders before today afternoon.

You are advice to send the US$650.00 bank to bank as you requested .

Bank Name: Vystar Credit Union
Bank Address: 45085 Jacksonville, FL 32232-5085
Routing number: 263079276
Account Checking: 54XXXX
Account Name: M. G. F.

As soon as the payment is made, please send to us the payment information details:

I will believe that everything will work as planed in order to ensure the final delivery of your package. I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion delivery. I await your response with the payment information as soon as problem.

On this note, you can call me as soon as you send the money for confirmation and more update.

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.

what is going on. why the delay in doing the transfer we want you to use this account information made transfer as soon as possible today. so that delivery of your boxes will be conclude by today evening.

You are advice to send the US$650.00 bank to bank as you requested .

Bank Name: Compass Bank
Bank Address: 15 South 20th Street; Birmingham, AL. 35233
Account Number: 672380XXXX
Routing Number: 06301392
Swift Code:CPASUS44
Account Name: M. G. F.

As soon as the payment is made, please send to us the payment information details:

I will believe that everything will work as planed in order to ensure the final delivery of your package. I will only hope and pray that everything goes as expected in order to have a successful conclusion delivery. I await your response with the payment information as soon as problem.

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL,
BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

Urgent notification from Central Bank OF Nigeria, this is to inform you that we just received a message from. Diplomatic Michael that you didn’t transfer the $650 again as requested in order to work over the clearance of your consignments boxes in order to ensure a good and smooth and successful delivery to your home address without being intercepted.

However, we just inform about this since last two days that your boxes will be delivered on Thursday please try as much you can to send the money this morning so that delivery will conclude today without any issue over there.

Note the Consignment boxes is assured to be delivered to your address in less than 6hours.

we will be waiting for your immediate response or better still call me on my direct telephone number +2348076043456.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless you

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomaticcourieservic@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm

MOBILE NUMBER(+1914)361-9153

ATTN:

My name is Mr. Michael Phillip a Diplomatic Officer from MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE. Executive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria CBN; we wish to bring to your notice that we Just arrived today in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) with two of your consignments boxes due to Diplomatic Clearance before we can proceed for delivery to you right stated address:

My dear, please note that we need to clear your package unexamined from the US Customs at the Airport and have it delivered to you right at your door step in address.

To this effect, please note that you have to send immediately the sum of US$550.00 to enable us secure the Diplomatic Clearance from the US Customs here In Atlanta to enable us deliver the said Consignment Boxes to you and return back to my country immediately.

You are advice to send the US$550.00 to the name below via Walmart or money gram Transfer Services.

Receiver’s Name: Leo Collins
Receiver’s Address: Atlanta Georgia USA.
Amount to send: US$550

Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:
MTCN No.:
Amount Sent:

Please don’t waste our time because we are returning back to Nigeria as soon as we deliver your package to you today. I want you to view a copy of my international passport for your confirmation as soon as Delivered is made at your door step.

Best Regards,

MOBILE NUMBER (+1914)361-9153

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.

Phone:
+19143619153
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, NY
Original network provider* Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Ny

Is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62489&p=148918&hilit=19143619153#p148918
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 03, 2018 9:36 pm

ATTN:

This is based on your request as regard sending the money bank to bank transfer which will not be greeted base on the amount as it is now, we have almost concluded plans for the immediate delivery of your consignments boxes to take place once the $550 is paid as soon as possible today.

So my dear, I want you to understand that I have to informed the airport managements that the money will coming today so that everything will be take place today in order to have a final delivery of boxes to your home adders before today afternoon.

You are advice to send the US$550.00 via Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart or money gram Transfer Services.

Receiver’s Name: Leo Collins
Receiver’s Address: Atlanta Georgia USA.
Amount to send: US$550

Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:
MTCN No.:
Amount Sent:

Thank you very much as we wait to here from you soonest

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 05, 2018 12:32 am

ATTN:

This is based on your request as regard sending the money bank to bank transfer which will not be greeted base on the amount as it is now, we have almost concluded plans for the immediate delivery of your consignments boxes to take place once the $550 is paid as soon as possible today.

You are advice to send the US$550.00 via bank to bank Transfer as you requested.

BANK NAME:WELLS FARGO
BANK ADDRESS:707 LYONS AVE,SCHULENBURG, TEXAS 78956.
ACCOUNT #:678705XXXX
ROUTING #:121000248
SWIFT CODE:WFBIUS6S
ACCOUNT NAME:ROBINSON S.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: LA GRANGE TEXAS 78945
:

Thank you very much as we wait to here from you soonest

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 06, 2018 7:14 pm

ATTN:

Good Evening My name is Mr. Michael Phillip Director Of DHL Courier company I want you to note that time is of great essence in this delivery and from the information received from the management of the company , they are threaten to cancel the delivery if nothing is done today and tomorrow.

So dear friend, the issue remains that nothing works as regards the delivery of your boxes until you send the $550 deposited to the account since you requested bank to bank the consignments boxes must have Diplomatic Clearance coverage and International pass certificate paid before i can fly to your is my destination.

Bear in mind that you have limited days to this matter else your package will be confisticated by the management and the special agent in charge of the documents. You are warned.

This is only important to the delivery of your package but if it does not matter to you, i will help you to put an end to it.

Thank you very much as we await to here from you soonest

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 08, 2018 11:01 pm

ATTN:

what is going on. why the delay in doing the transfer we want you to use this account information made transfer as soon as possible today. so that delivery of your boxes will be conclude by today evening.

Thank you very much as we await to here from you soonest

Best Regards,

MR. MICHAEL PHILLIP.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.