Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veronicamadi1@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

veronicamadi1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Reply-To: <mrs.veronicaamadi1@hotmail.com>
Subject: GREETINGS ,MY DEAREST IN CHRIST,

Greetings ,My Dearest in Christ,

I strongly believe this email will reach you in good condition. I know that you might be surprise on this mail but never you had a doubt on this because all am to tell you is nothing but the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider. There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian. and also I understand of what you have been passing through,

What I want to tell you is nothing but about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, am to let you know that there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi and the current Governor, Mr. Goodwin Emefiele and other top officials, I understand that they have been frustrating you by demanding upfront payment from you constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. Mind you that this not a joke and nothing but the gospel truth.

Am here to let you know that there is ways I can assist you to get your fund without any hesitation/any further delay but take notice, you will bear responsible to pay for the cost of your payment processing documents, which is to be obtaining from the High court of Justice , if you can believe me and follow up my instruction to you it is risk ,like I have assisted one man Mrs.Clara Roberto from ocala Florida USA with it, it worked out though her fund was US8.5 Million .if you will bear with me the only thing you to do is to open another bank account , if you can open it in another bank, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind is that you have to retransfer the fund to another account immediately you confirmed it in your account, I know why I want it this way. If you want me to go ahead, let me know and get back to me as soon as you get this mail, if I make the transfer on this week, it might be next year march that they will find out and by then, you have retransferred the fund into another account,

Get back to me as soon as possible so that I will be in better position to know what to do.
thanks for your kind understanding

Regards

Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi
(Director KTT Unit Central Bank of Nigeria)
Tell:+2347064211793
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.