Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

timothyjones011@hotmail.com timothyjones0@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

timothyjones011@hotmail.com timothyjones0@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 20, 2015 1:04 pm

* 41.138.176.209 Visafone Communications Limited Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <glafka@srv.glafka.net>
Subject: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
X-PHP-Script: glafka.com/wp-admin/network/taxnomy.php for 41.138.176.209
Reply-To: timothyjones011@hotmail.com

Greetings,

I am the Chief Financial Officer of, Falkland oil and Gas marketing company London UK, and by the virtue, as the Chief Financial Officer. I got your contact through a directory search and decided to propose this business am seeking your assistance in remittance of, 95, 000, 000, 00 EUROS, (Ninety five million Euros) to your account for private investment purpose, hence my request for your assistance.

SOURCE OF THE FUND:

The fund to be transferred into your account accrued from an over-invoiced contract amount awarded for the completion of the last phase of our refinery, valves and depot for storage of product all over our branches here in the UK which include laying of distribution pipelines. The contract which was originally valued for, 127, 000, 000,00. EUROS, was manipulated to read, 222, 000, 000, 00. EUROS, the extra, 95,000, 000,00. EUROS, is what i want to transfer to your account, the original contractors who executed the job has been paid all their contract bills remaining this 95,000, 000, 00.EUROS.

DISBURSEMENT:
I have resolved that you take 40% of the total amount for your assistance in fronting you as a sub contractor to claim the remaining balance of 95, 000, 000, 00.EUROS which is left now in our bank from the over invoice contract because it is impossible for me to claim the over invoiced amount here in London without your assistance as a Foreign Contractor. In addition 10% has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by me and you during this business while 50% will be my own share.

SECURITY:
All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money has been worked out, so this transaction is 100% risk free, though you are required to treat with strictest confidence, on my acceptance please send to me your personal details and your direct mobile phone number for speedy correspondence.

I am looking forward to doing business with you. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Timothy Jones
Executive Director Finance,
Falkland oil and Gas marketing company,
London UK.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.