Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ann.zainab06@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ann.zainab06@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Dying widow scam.

* 192.10.10.5 Symbolics Fremont United States

Return-Path: <jamie.lewis@fmc.com.sa>
Received: from mail-fmc-srv.FMC.LOCAL ([192.10.10.5])
by fmc-rydho.com.sa (SonicWALL 7.3.6.7163 UNLICENSED)
with ESMTP; Fri, 15 May 2015 11:56:45 +0300
Subject: MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:24:34 +0300

Mrs. Ann Zainab Abdullah
Dubai United Arab Emirate.
(ann.zainab06@gmail.com)
My dear,
May peace be upon you.
I am Mrs. Ann Zainab Abdullah from Malta and married to a Muslim, late Zakir Abdullah from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am a widow 59 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me, but I need your assistance and trust.
My late husband died earlier 2011, from Heart attack, and during the period of our Marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Middle East, Africa, America, Asia, Europe, ETC. I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail and if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it and please accept my apology.
Before my late husband died he deposited the sum of Eighteen million, Two Hundred Thousand United States dollars ($18.200.000.00 Million) to my favor and in my name with the Bank some years ago because he love me so much, I want to WILL the total funds to you which I will like you to distribute part of it for charity, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives that is my main concerned; 30% of the funds will be for your service and effort, while 70% goes to charity project.
Please kindly get in touch with me on my personal e-mail address: (ann.zainab06@gmail.com)
I look forward to your respond and co-operation toward this great charity work.
Truly Yours,
Mrs. Zainab Abdullah
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

annzainab2022@kakao.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:45 pm

I look forward to your response and cooperation toward this great charity work. Truly Yours, Mrs. Ann Zainab

Header:

Received: from User (185.222.58.60)
Reply-To: <annzainab2022@kakao.com>
Subject: Re: Did You Receive My last Email?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 18:18:24 +0200
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <be7d631c-cc6d-408d-a9c4-d372e0d36adb@MRL-EXH-02.prasarana.com.my>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Originating IP: 185.222.58.60
Originating ISP: Rootlayer Web Services Ltd.
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zeezicon@proton.me - zeezicon@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:16 pm

Same dying widow scam, new email address.

Mrs. Ann Zainab Abdullah
Dubai, United Arab Emirate.

Dear,

May peace be upon you, and thank you for your mail.

As I have discussed some minutes ago, I am Mrs. Ann Zainab Abdullah from Malta and married to a Muslim, the late Zakir Abdullah from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am a 67 years old widow, suffering from breast Cancer of a long time. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me, but I need your assistance and trust.

My late husband died earlier 2015, from Heart attack, and during the period of our Marriage we couldn't produce any children. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of charity in the Middle East, Africa, America, Asia, Europe, ETC. I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail and if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it and please accept my apology. I don't need any telephone Communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my late husband's relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this Development.

Before my late husband died he deposited the sum of ($22 Million) to my favor and in my name to a Delivery Company some years ago because he love me so much, I want to WILL the total funds to you which I will like you to distribute part of it for charity, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives. That is my main concern; 30% of the funds will be for your service and effort, while 70% goes to charity projects.

Kindly forgive me if any of my words offended you and please accept my apology.

I look forward to your response and cooperation toward this great charity work.

So do email me via zeezicon@proton.me or zeezicon@gmail.com to explain more to you.

Truly Yours,
Mrs. Zainab

Header:

Return-Path: <zeecoan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:33:57 +0200
Message-ID: <CAGfaeW1W6eRdJ5M7n_G1tMFRQ9x3puZdicbr0WwAXj4HW-R9mg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings from Mrs. Zainab
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.