Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

patricwilson1@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

patricwilson1@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Return-Path: <patricwilson1@hotmail.com>
Subject: hello friend,
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:51:43 +0000

Dear Sir,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before. I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, Please do accept my sincere apologies if my message does not meet your personal ethics. I am writing you for the business supply of ORPAKARDIN MSIX LIQUID, I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this business supply with full financial benefit for both of us.

as soon as I receive your response I shall forward full details to you so that we proceed ahead also you can call me on phone for more explanation. I want to introduce to you a business which will benefit both of us and earn a good profitable amount out of it if you can be interested and also be trusted.

Our company ran out of stock of this particular chemical which we use in the production of some animal drugs and this chemical is only found in your country since ever we started making use of the chemical.

And i only have the contact address of this particular Local Dealer in your country because i am the company PRO that worked with the former boss before this present one came inception.

Therefore i will give you the contact of the local dealer in your country So that you can negotiate from them and sell to my boss at a very high price.

The local dealer is selling the chemical at the rate of 35,000 dollars per gallon and my boss will buy it from you at the rate of 65,000dollars per gallon. And me and you will share our profit which we will make from my company If you are interested I will forward the full specification of the chemical to you and the contact of my Boss so that you can contact him and negotiation.

Already Our company have sent a publication notice to the Ghana chambers of commerce in-case someone else has the chemical in stock for sales.

If you are interested to work with me kindly respond to me via E-mail:patricwilson1@hotmail.com

I wait for your reply

Thanks for your understanding
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.