Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mensahmichael824@gmail.com khaftar63@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mensahmichael824@gmail.com khaftar63@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Return-Path: <khaftar63@gmail.com>
Received: from Sony-PC (41-218-210-146-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh. [41.218.210.146])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id ej5sm10978581wjd.22.2015.05.19.14.15.21
for <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 19 May 2015 14:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Original-Date: 19 May 2015 22:15:21 +0100
List-Owner: mensahmichael824@gmail.com
X-Organization: yksyxyyyvebevjse16908
X-Author: yksyxyyyvebevjse16909
List-ID: yksyxyyyvebevjse of 16910
Reply-To: "Michael Mensah" <mensahmichael824@gmail.com>
Subject: Business Proposal

It is my pleasure to contact you and intimate you with these information.
First let me introduce myself to you. My name is Michael Mensah and we are a small scale miners from Takwa community a gold region of Ghana. I want to know whether or not you have interest to do business with us. We have a large quantity of Alluvial Gold Dust and Diamonds for sale belonging to the entire community that is why we are looking for competent buyers or who will help us sell or find buyers for us. And we only deal straight with the buyer that is willing to come down for a face to face business meeting and to have agreement signed on this. Below Is Our Gold Dust/Bar Specifications.

Diamonds: large quantity
Products: Alluvial Gold Dust(AU Metals)
Quantity: 129 kilos in stock but any quantity of your choice for a start (even 1 kilo we can sell)
Quality : 22+ Carats plus
Purity : 94% plus
Origin : Ghana, West Africa .
Price: per kilogram (Negotiable)

Now we are looking for Business Partner (Direct buyers or brokers) worldwide, who are interested to buy AU metals and Diamonds, or you can link us with reliable buyers,investors to partner with us on our mining project. we can send you our FCO( Full Corporate Offer) and SPA agreement for your perusal. If this is okay(Acceptable) by you, we can invite
you to our mining sites in Ghana . So that you can see things for yourself and also buy as many quantities you desire to buy. Your swift response and indication of interest is anticipated for further details. Thank you.
Regards,
Michael Mensah.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.