Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

CHURCHILLCHURCHILL@linuxmail.org mrs.churchill1@yahoo.ie

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

CHURCHILLCHURCHILL@linuxmail.org mrs.churchill1@yahoo.ie

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 pm

201.54.234.98 Telecomunicacoes Do Brasil Ltda São Paulo Brazil

Return-Path: <bliu@sinomining.net.cn>
Received: from User (201.54.234.98) by jcln.sinomining.net.cn (192.168.0.2)
with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.123.3; Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:01:08 +0800
Reply-To: <mrs.churchill1@yahoo.ie>
Subject: Good morning
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:56:44 -0300
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: bliu@sinomining.net.cn
X-Originating-IP: [201.54.234.98]

Good morning
Calvary greetings in the name of Almighty God, I am Mrs. CHURCHILL, a widow to late (Phyllis CHURCHILL,). I live in London, UK, 69 years old, I am suffering from breast cancer, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the disease.

My late husband and my only son died in the crash of Swissair Flight 111, on the second of September 1998. After the death of my husband I decided to do the work of God to be a missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares increase, so I some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of (U.S. $ 10.7 million),
which I deposited with a Security Company. Now that my illness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want to use the funds for the work of God throughout the world.

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely,
Mrs CHURCHILL

Email: CHURCHILLCHURCHILL@linuxmail.org
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.