Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

payment_updated@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

payment_updated@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:43 pm

* 41.86.234.165 Isocel Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <cromados@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: payment_updated@yahoo.co.uk
date: Tue, 28 Apr 15 20:47:06 +0000
subject: First Payment Updated [MTCN: 7327849234]
x-origin: 41.86.234.165

​Western Union Office
George Harding
Call +22968972203

ATTENTION TO YOU,

YOUR PAYMENT IS READY TRACK MTCN:______ 7327849234

I want to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 US Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $2.5m USD, via western union by the Ministry of Finance. I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the information on phone but I couldn't get through yesterday,

So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you will pay the transfer clearance certificate which sum of $132 before the release of the payment to you.

Please pick up this information and locate any western union around to pick up the $5000.00 and call the Operation Manager Mr. Henry Onuorah because he is the person in charge of your payment, and he can send you another payment today once you contact him,

phone line Call +22968972203
E-mail:(payment_updated@yahoo.co.uk )
Contact him once you picked up the $5000.00 today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00; which you will be receiving daily after you sent them their transfer clearance certificate of $132 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in their office.

Here is the Senders Information;

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): 7327849234
Senders First Name: Kimberly
Senders Last Name: Dean
Question: In God
Answer: We trust

Website: https:/ /wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=CN
Track it and be sure ok.

They will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $132, so contact them for the information in which you will use to transfer the fee of $132 this will enable you to pick up your first payment of $5,000 And be informed that if you can’t make this transfer of $132 possible do not waist your time contacting him, DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU CAN’T PAY

Be advice that $132 transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as they told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely. Endeavor to E-mail your direct telephone number because you will call once the payment information’s is sent to you.

Regards
George Harding
=
+22968972203
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.