Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidmoore010@yahoo.com davidmoore110@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davidmoore010@yahoo.com davidmoore110@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:37 pm

* 199.192.12.201 Icg Link Brentwood United States

Return-Path: <hartselle@tvrllc.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO ewa.icglink.com) (hartselle@tvrllc.com@199.192.12.201)
by smtp1.telx.atl.icglink.net with ESMTPA; 28 Apr 2015 21:12:46 -0000
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:12:45 +0200
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Urgent!!
Reply-To: <davidmoore110@yahoo.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <davidmoore110@yahoo.com>

Good Day,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION IN THIS TRANSACTION.

Greetings! My name is David Moore, Bank director here in London. I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly sympathizing, though i know that a proposal of this magnitude will make anyone Apprehensive and worried.

There is a sum of 16 Million dollars deposited since 2005 by late citizen from your country. I have tried to trace any member of his family so that they will come and claim this money but I could not locate his family members. According to the British Law, if the account remain dormant for a complete period of ten years, the money will be recovered by the British Government as an abandoned funds.

Now, I am contacting you for you to stand as his relative or business partner since he was a Citizen of your country. You and me will share the money equal after claim, 50% for you and 50% for me. I promise you that you will never regret your involvement in this business.

I am sending you the prove of deposit certificate and I will give you more details after hearing from you.

Please for security reason, reply me only on my private email address at (davidmoore010@yahoo.com)

I am waiting for your reply.

David Moore.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.