Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blissworldprojects@gmail.com blissworldcom@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

blissworldprojects@gmail.com blissworldcom@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:08 am

Return-Path: <blissworldcom@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:21:41 -0800
Subject: COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED.

Good Day,

I am contacting you on behalf of BlissWorld Oil and Gas, with the view that the content in this message would be of interest and benefits to you. I am JAMES HAMILTON the Vice President (BlissWorld Energy Forum). I know you will be wondering why We are writing you such a sensitive proposal considering your inexperience in the Oil Field. I wish to inform you here that you need not to be in the oil sector for you to be a facilitator. Our contacting you is not by mistake but by virtue of my research. I believe that such circumstances of this kind happens for a reason, based on this that I decided to write you personally. I urge you to carefully read and give a consideration to this proposal.

I wish to introduce you to this highly prospective crude oil business. What do I mean? I propose that you become our agent in crude oil sales project under the umbrella of the National Petroleum Agency/ Conocophilips, Shell Petroleums and NNPC. We are presently in the United Kingdom. Our Organization needs a representative/Agent in your location as mandate to our designated buyers who will be receiving payment on our behalfs in your location anytime we have clients who wants to pay us..

We will re-assign the sale license earlier given to Mr. Ahmed Via our company to you. This will give your company the legal authority to act as our crude oil sales agent/representative on petroleum.

The assignment of the crude oil sale license allocation from our company gives us the privilege to operate as first lifters of crude oil from the block. This attracts US$3.00 discount per barrel to the lifter. The US$3.00 is our entitlement from the local petroleum agency (National Petroleum Agency); also been able to get final buyers entitles us also to a US$1.00 discount from the discount given to the end buyer as "mandates". As we are going to be lifting 2 million barrels per month from the block, US$2.00 discount from local petroleum agency sums up to US$6 million per month. And US$1.50 discount from the end buyer comes to US$3 million per month, which will be shared among you facilitators.

This project is highly prospective and presently the most legitimate money making machinery someone can dream of. What is so interesting about the project is that your presence is not much needed until we have vessel assign to your location. rather after the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) endorsement, We would connect buyers to the Petroleum Agency by any means we choose and our commissions will be directed instantly to our nominated company bank co-ordinates.

I will gladly appreciate your prompt respond regards these offer, as we already have a vessel loading for your direction.

Show your interest on this matter and I will feed you with more details on your benefits and Oil lifting procedure.

You can send me an email on : blissworldprojects@gmail.com

Thanks

JAMES HAMILTON
BLISSWORLD Oil & Gas
80 Haymarket
London
W1Y 4TE
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.